4 weeks ago

In the clouds

"why don't people like virgins on this site"

Because it's a sex site, and people want good experiences :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olly Goodhead83Woman
4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Because most virgins will be inexperienced and most swingers will want someone that’s experienced in the scene. They wouldn’t want to be someone’s teacher. At least, that’s how I see it. And it probably wouldn’t be great sex for the experienced person taking the others virginity.

By *iceman123Man
4 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

"Like a virgin, touched for the very first time"

By *issmorganWoman
4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"why don't people like virgins on this site

Because it's a sex site, and people want good experiences :D"

This, most don't really what to have to teach others, they're looking for some mutual pleasure.

By *othubsterabzMan
4 weeks ago

Insch

I don’t think people “don’t like virgins” as such.

However, it’s not a sex site. It’s a site where experienced people come to enhance their experience.

What you’re trying to do is trying to take your first driving lesson by entering a world rally championship! A lot of people on here only play with other world rally drivers. They wait until they are promoted to the championship before considering them!

Out of interest, what makes you think the site would like a virgin any more than anywhere else?

It may sound harsh, but people probably think virgins are virgins for a reason.

By *RcoupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Manchester

Seems like a strange place for virgins to be

By *rsKOTCTWoman
4 weeks ago

Leeds

People are wanting good sex that's why they are here.

It's probably not the best place for a virgin, you never know there maybe someone's who has a virgin kink or doesn't mind some teaching.

By *hrimper36Couple
4 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

People are normally virgins for a reason and people would normally not connect with virgins for their own personal reason so there it is in a nutshell I don’t know what I’m talking about.

T

By *tephTV67TV/TS
4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Get a few messages from guys who want to experiment with their sexuality. I generally turn them down unless they happen to ask when I’m at a club, then I’d consider it if I found them attractive.

But I prefer a more experienced lover who knows what they’re doing.

By *ocktoplaywithMan
4 weeks ago

Derby

I would be quite happy to chat with a female virgin, and in the highly unlikely event we met up she could remain a virgin if she wanted to.

By *ongAndThick123Man
4 weeks ago

Leeds

I’ve had a few people message me on here that claim to be virgins (questionable). They always seem strange. Every single one of them.

They’re either fantasists who are clearly pretending to be a virgin for some reason. The other half possibly are really a virgins, because their social skills are terrible.

By *ongAndThick123Man
4 weeks ago

Leeds

"I’ve had a few people message me on here that claim to be virgins (questionable). They always seem strange. Every single one of them.

They’re either fantasists who are clearly pretending to be a virgin for some reason. The other half possibly are really a virgins, because their social skills are terrible."

Whoops I didn’t mean for that to sound as harsh and blunt as it did. I apologise

Post new Message to Thread