Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold couple

Jump to newest

By *emdomCouple2024 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

dudley

Would love to hear ideas you have or things you have done with cuckold couples, kinker the better as we hope to include some of them in upcoming meets xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple
4 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"Would love to hear ideas you have or things you have done with cuckold couples, kinker the better as we hope to include some of them in upcoming meets xx"

Met a cuck couple Mrs opened the door dressed in normal a too and short skirt she took me upstairs where cuck was waiting in the bedroom sitting in a chair in the corner.

She told cuck to come and undress me while she was kissing me once I was fully naked she looked me up and down and told him how she was going to enjoy my body while he watched what a real man could do to her. She told him to remove her too and skirt relegating some sexy lingerie at that point he was instructed to suck me till I was hard for her to play with which he did once hard he was told to get the chair close to the bed and watch.

I laid her down on the bed and begun to kiss her all over and then started to lick her very wet pussy.. the whole time she was very vocal with moaning groaning telling cuck how good I was at eating her and why could he do it like this.

She then started to suck my cock and told him watch my deep throat’s this cock and gag something you can’t make me do it was incredibly hot won’t lie wanted to blow my load there and then…

Thankfully that didn’t happen she ended up on all fours sucking me off while he was told to eat her arse after this I removed her remaining clothes she bent over in front of me facing him and I entered her from behind she was staring at him while I fucked her he was very hard at this point and was instructed not to touch himself

She then sat on top of me and rode me till she cum hard all over my cock at this point he was told to lick her cum from my cock.

At this point I was really ready to cum so again I bent her over told him to get in a 69 with her and lick her pussy and my shaft while I fucked her from behind she was giving his cock playful slaps while we did this when I said I was going to cum she told me to wait she turned round took the condom off and wanked me all over her pussy while lying next to her cuck. Once I had cum all over her he was told to clean up.

As you can tell from this they were quite hardcore and this relationship went on for some months with many other meets some where he was literally just watching from the corners of the room others when he was told to be involved in some manner or another.

By *iganpairCouple
4 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Love this kind play

By *rsteveMan
4 weeks ago

sheffield

"Love this kind play"

So do I had a similar experience and loved it.

By *Ci LutherMan
4 weeks ago

Taunton

Didn’t know what cuck was until I met this couple.. she explained it to me and not looked back

She will send hubby out for milk/ bread, so then he has to see my car on his drive and make sure he can see my clothes outside the bedroom.. then he’s a subjected to listening to me and his hot wivey

Post new Message to Thread