Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

clubs

Jump to newest

By *ixenited OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Here or There abouts

Am going to go to a club for the first time some point next week with a FB, any advice for a nervous newbie greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
6 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

No means no .

By *ixenited OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Here or There abouts

"No means no

100%! "

By *JcuriousCouple
6 weeks ago

Derby

Enjoy it, it's not as scary as you think for sure once your in there

Miss S x

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple
6 weeks ago

Scarborough

Think of it as going to a new pub. You won’t know the layout but you know that most people will be very friendly and chat.

Check if the club is licensed, many aren’t and, if so. you will need to take any alcohol you may want to consume.

Check the dress code, some are dress down immediately, some are like pubs with playrooms.

Check the club website for events so that you know if it’s a themed event.

Enjoy yourself!

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

I’d say do your research on which club it is, check if it’s dress down, if it’s take your own or licensed if you are having a drink. Also make sure you take provisions like a change of lingerie, flip flops etc.

Once you’re inside you’ll wonder why you were nervous. Enjoy x

By *ixenited OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Here or There abouts

Thank you all for the advice, am nervous as hell atm but I guess it's like that for any new thing. Am a creature of habit so I like things that I know, but I am looking forward to breaking out of my comfort zone a little and meeting new people in a new environment

By *eronica78Woman
6 weeks ago

Naughtyville

Go on a tour of the venue if that’s offered too. I usually do club nights so I’m with kindred spirits, last club I went to had loads of newbies on a tour. It was a great ice breaker. Have fun!

By *ixenited OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Here or There abouts

"Go on a tour of the venue if that’s offered too. I usually do club nights so I’m with kindred spirits, last club I went to had loads of newbies on a tour. It was a great ice breaker. Have fun!

Ty i have checked out the venue were going to online and theres no memtion of club tours but this sounds good! "

Post new Message to Thread