Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Favourite dogging encounter and why?

Jump to newest

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

wythenshawe

Couples, what has been your favourite dogging encounter so far and why? What made it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hilswhore1000Couple
6 weeks ago

tunstall

Second time we went. Sir fucking my ass while three guys stood in front of me while I sucked and wanked them off

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

wythenshawe

Now that sounds horny as fuck! Was it arranged or were they strangers that just turned up?

By *hilswhore1000Couple
6 weeks ago

tunstall

We just turned up

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

wythenshawe

And did the three guys just come over or did you both invite them to play? Or was it a case of they watched you both play for a while before joining in?

Curious as to how someone just comes over to ask if they can join in the fun lol

By *hilswhore1000Couple
6 weeks ago

tunstall

We had left the car light on while I sucked sir off. Plus it’s a know dogging spot. Wasn’t long and three guys were my side of the car, cocks out wanking

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

wythenshawe

By *owestoft ManMan
6 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Not sure if there were any times the Ex and I went that was not Great. All the spots we went were well known dogging spots and always had many regular doggers at them. Fav spots were around the Thetford forests as the Doggers made sure everything was safe and kept the riff raff out. I suppose the Fav was when we went to one with one of her FB's. They dropped me off at the entrance and went on in together. I went up and heard what all the Doggers were saying about her.

Post new Message to Thread