Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Questions on dogging...

Jump to newest

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

south manchester

Can any couples that go dogging answer a couple of questions for me?

How would someone approach your car in the middle of the night (or daytime, I'm not fussy lol)? I mean, do you signal for someone to come over to you or do you just find people approach you?

Obviously no one wants to interrupt or piss anyone off but how would a guy approach you? "Hi are you guys dogging" just seems a bit weird lol

How would a guy know the difference between a couple that's pulled over for a bit of fun in the car and a couple parked up waiting for guys to arrive?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arrenandhisduckCouple
19 weeks ago

blackpool

"Can any couples that go dogging answer a couple of questions for me?

How would someone approach your car in the middle of the night (or daytime, I'm not fussy lol)? I mean, do you signal for someone to come over to you or do you just find people approach you?

Obviously no one wants to interrupt or piss anyone off but how would a guy approach you? "Hi are you guys dogging" just seems a bit weird lol

How would a guy know the difference between a couple that's pulled over for a bit of fun in the car and a couple parked up waiting for guys to arrive?"

Asking the real questions here we need to know what to do as well as we wanna go dogging

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

south manchester

I'd feel awkward as fuck walking up to a couple in a car. Or I'd the old story of a headlight flash a signal to come over? Lol

By *G CoupleCouple
19 weeks ago

kent

A simple hello can go a long way. Obviously if they are busy it's probably best not to say anything but if they are just sat in their cars a polite hello can start a conversation that leads to other things

By (user no longer on site)
19 weeks ago

we dont follow alot of the supposed etiquette for dogging, as you get alot of single blokes flashing lights expecting to go to them etc.

we would sit in the boot of our car having a fag. if people wanted to come for a natter they would. if not tough.

things would proceed from there.

sometimes we'd be fucking and someone would turn up. if we wanted company we'd carry on. if not we'd stop for a smoke.

i think alot of couples if into dogging will have thier own approach for comfort and safety

By *G CoupleCouple
19 weeks ago

kent

"we dont follow alot of the supposed etiquette for dogging, as you get alot of single blokes flashing lights expecting to go to them etc.

we would sit in the boot of our car having a fag. if people wanted to come for a natter they would. if not tough.

things would proceed from there.

sometimes we'd be fucking and someone would turn up. if we wanted company we'd carry on. if not we'd stop for a smoke.

i think alot of couples if into dogging will have thier own approach for comfort and safety "

We are pretty much the same. If someone is interested they will come say hello

If not then nothing lost

In this day and age with dash cams and phones we wouldn't dream of doing anything if everyone was sat in their cars as they could be filming.

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

south manchester

Simple really when you put it like that ha ha

By *ayandjimCouple
18 weeks ago

scotland

We arranged a lot of meetings but if we go out to find a total stranger we park in know carpark and wait and in dsy time if a car parks up and a single guy she does something to get them out and over it works 100% of the time

By *otwife and sexy beastCouple
18 weeks ago

rochester

We once had a guy walk up while we were both sitting in the car waiting to select a playmate and ask us if we knew of anywhere he could have a pee. Random. Hubby told him that the bushes behind behind us may well be his best bet. While he was gone, hubby asked me if he playmate material. I said yes, so when we saw him pass us on his way back to his car, hubby called him over and asked if he wanted a private show. Needless to say, he said yes and so followed us to another spot nearby.

HW

By *unlovers70Couple
18 weeks ago

Overseas

My hubby would really like to get into it but I’m worried about pictures and filming. Does this go on a lot? Also I’d prefer an arranged meet, rather than random strangers who I don’t know what they look like! We went out to some local sites last night and had a play but then I felt uncomfortable when guys came near the car. I think that if I knew who they were it would be better, I just don’t like the thought of just anyone and also like I said before, being recorded worries me! Any advice to settle my mind?

By *entlecaressMan
18 weeks ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

The way it used to be was an interior light was put on the off to signal interest.

18 weeks ago

"My hubby would really like to get into it but I’m worried about pictures and filming. Does this go on a lot? Also I’d prefer an arranged meet, rather than random strangers who I don’t know what they look like! We went out to some local sites last night and had a play but then I felt uncomfortable when guys came near the car. I think that if I knew who they were it would be better, I just don’t like the thought of just anyone and also like I said before, being recorded worries me! Any advice to settle my mind? "

never had our photos or been filmed yet without our permission.

remember that no still means no, and these guys aren't going to allow 1 idiot to spoil there fun so tend to police each other.

not going to deny that we preferred arranging private meets outdoors so that we were in more control, ie less cruisers and teens

18 weeks ago

"The way it used to be was an interior light was put on the off to signal interest. "

by doing that you cant see who's approaching, what they want, if they have any mobile devices.

for safety's sake thats the 1 thing we wouldnt do

18 weeks ago

we also check out locations before hand in daylight to know if anyone can lurk without being seen etc.

By *unlovers70Couple
18 weeks ago

Overseas

Thanks! Some good tips and info

By *ocketman124Man
18 weeks ago

Cas

Enjoy, we love it

By *k_guy3468Man
18 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

"My hubby would really like to get into it but I’m worried about pictures and filming. Does this go on a lot? Also I’d prefer an arranged meet, rather than random strangers who I don’t know what they look like! We went out to some local sites last night and had a play but then I felt uncomfortable when guys came near the car. I think that if I knew who they were it would be better, I just don’t like the thought of just anyone and also like I said before, being recorded worries me! Any advice to settle my mind? "

Can honestly say in the 20 odd years I've been doing it I've never seen anyone filming. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I've never seen it, and I still go dogging often.

By *icolerobbieCouple
18 weeks ago

walsall

The best thing guys can do is put their interior light on for a couple of seconds so couples can see who’s in the car.

If couples want to take it further, they’ll make it obvious.

By *entlecaressMan
18 weeks ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"The way it used to be was an interior light was put on the off to signal interest.

by doing that you cant see who's approaching, what they want, if they have any mobile devices.

for safety's sake thats the 1 thing we wouldnt do"

I meant the man puts it on not the couple

By *opman121Man
18 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Most use the light on in the car and most no it’s a dogging spot too

By *owestoft ManMan
18 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Must admit dash cams and smart phones are a cause for concern. When the Ex and I were doing this a lot, not much known about smart phones etc. But I suppose above and beyond any signals etc. it would be worth looking around and getting to chat with the guys explaining your concerns with it. The word would get out and the Doggers often talk with each other and mostly take action to ensure all keep it out of the way.

For us we normally went to well established dogging spots. Usually there are the regular doggers who keep things under control lol. Have seen a few desperate fools get marched out of the place by the regulars. After all the last thing they want is for Any couple to feel uneasy or uncomfortable and give the place a bad name.

As for the general etiquette, it's very difficult for the doggers to know what any couple is wanting. Some couples just want to be watched and others go full out for sex with them. Had spoken to many doggers who had the same questions. The best thing to do is to get friendly with the regular doggers. They are always very happy to explain the way it works and how not to annoy any of the couples. Let them take the lead and learn from them. Every situation is different and learning how to approach is critical to the couple staying or leaving. In some cases report it to the local authority, which is definitely not a good outcome.

Even the regular couples change their wants, often on the spur of the moment. We certainly did lol. Sometimes we would go and have the guys taking turns in her other times we would look around for one guy and arrange for him to follow us some where private. Often if there are way to many we would get about 6 or 7 to meet us at one of the other discreet parts.

By *23RouteCouple
18 weeks ago

Huddersfield

We had a flash from a van behind us in a lay-by , I touched the brake lights and he came to the window

Post new Message to Thread