Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lush 3 …. What do you think???

Jump to newest

By *achel Smyth OP   TV/TS
6 weeks ago

Farnborough

Hi xxx

Thinking of ordering myself a Lush 3 remote vibrator.

They come highly recommended… but just asking in here if anyone has the experience with them … and are they as good they say they are???

R xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tleystagMan
6 weeks ago

ilkley

"Hi xxx

They come highly recommended… but just asking in here if anyone has the experience with them … and are they as good they say they are???

R xxx"

My wife has one. I bought it for her and she said " did they do a smaller one "

She struggled to get it in and it was harder to get out. However she is very tight. I'm SO disappointed as I have seen videos of it doing wonderful things!

By *tleystagMan
6 weeks ago

ilkley

"Hi xxx

R xxx

She struggled to get it in and it was harder to get out. However she is very tight. I'm SO disappointed as I have seen videos of it doing wonderful things!"

Sorry, I just noticed you are TV. It is not recommended for anal use. If it were i would be using it myself. Be careful.

By *ezandCCouple
6 weeks ago

Telford

Maybe consider the hush instead

By *achel Smyth OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Farnborough

"Hi xxx

R xxx

She struggled to get it in and it was harder to get out. However she is very tight. I'm SO disappointed as I have seen videos of it doing wonderful things!

Sorry, I just noticed you are TV. It is not recommended for anal use. If it were i would be using it myself. Be careful. "

Thank you xxx

I have a few other toys that aren’t perhaps specifically for anal use … , but do ok with them - lol.

I have a Tgirl friend who has one and loves it … in fact recommended it. I too was a bit concerned about either ‘losing’ it, or getting it ‘stuck’, so have a degree of reassurance. This is the reason I was asking the question…

anyone else got an experience of these???

Thanks xxx

R xx

By *ickicdTV/TS
5 weeks ago

coventry

We also have a Lush. Wife finds it almost impossible to get in & out and I find it awkward. It's the bump that's the difficulty. In hindsight I'd buy a hush for just myself. BTW Best price is usually from Lovense directly. No issues regarding losing it though.

V xxx

Post new Message to Thread