Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Should we be on a dating site?

Jump to newest

By *essicaandmark OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi everyone,

We're a friendly couple who have been part of the Fab community for several years, attending various socials and clubs and meeting some wonderful people along the way. Recently, we've realized that what we really want is to build a small, close-knit circle of friends. Ideally, we’re looking for one male, one female, and another nice couple who share our desire for a more intimate and consistent group to have fun with.

We often find ourselves hesitant when we see profiles with numerous verifications and frequent new meetups. While we completely understand and respect that Fab is a swinging site and everyone enjoys it in their own way, we're curious if there are others out there who share our preference for a more stable and selective circle of friends.

Looking forward to hearing from like-minded individuals!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikesEmBigMan
6 weeks ago

Herts

OK so you want to be filthy but you don't want them to be filthy. Good luck

By *AYENCouple
6 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"OK so you want to be filthy but you don't want them to be filthy. Good luck "

What's "filthy" about a closed circle of friends? K.

By *ikesEmBigMan
6 weeks ago

Herts

"OK so you want to be filthy but you don't want them to be filthy. Good luck

What's "filthy" about a closed circle of friends? K."

I don't mean the literal wording. But either way there's someone out there I'm sure

By *tirling DarkCouple
6 weeks ago

Stirling

This is our ideal meet. Regular meets with a small group of people who share our outlook/kink.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
6 weeks ago

North West

I don’t think you should be on a dating site because you don’t want to date.

I’m sure there’s people out there looking for the same. Just hard to find them.

Lots of people club and find regular friends that way who then meet outside the club. But I’m sure would be meeting others too.

Probably best to be looking for another couple who want regular.

By *iss FuegoWoman
6 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Macedonia

I used to meet a bi guy on here who had a regular woman, man and couple so it is achievable. But he also met other people so if you are looking for each of them to be exclusive to you I think that's is a unreasonable ask and unlikely to be achieved on here

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
6 weeks ago

Kent

We had never thought about it before we met J our current unicorn, been seeing each other for 5 months now and spent every single weekend together since we met we now only exclusively play with each other and only play with others all together as a throuple (not found the right people/person yet) wasn't what we was looking for or expected but all very happy

By *aste-the-RainbowCouple
6 weeks ago

Worthing

This is the ideal situation for us as well. Small group of friends who can hang out as well as have sex with each other.

Mr

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
6 weeks ago

somewhere

Husband (doughnut) and I was looking for exactly this but struggled, we ended up branching out on our own and having an exclusive FWB each, it didn't with me unfortunately.

By *ellhungvweMan
6 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Pretty much all my meets at the moment are with the same small set of people. Thats just how it is playing out at the moment - there is variety there but the sex and the timings are working well for everyone so what is not to like?

By *arla SwingerWoman
6 weeks ago

Somewhere

I think it'll depend what you're offering OP? Are you talking about developing the potential for a more poly based dynamic? Or more that the singles in your group wouldn't be meeting others outside it? I don't think that's something as a couple you can really expect or ask for

Post new Message to Thread