Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Approaching other men tactfully

Jump to newest

By *antricbimale OP   Man
6 weeks ago

London and elsewhere

How do I discretely signal that I fancy another man in a swingers club?

I was at a straight event recently and most people had left. One couple were still embracing and naked.

The guy had a lovely big thick cock. I couldn't stop myself and asked if I could suck him, thinking he was straight and would say no. He said ok though and ended up sucking him while the lady friend held his cock up to my mouth. I was feeling her with one hand and wanking myself off with the other.

Really unexpected and enjoyable. So many guys are bi but not open about it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elloWoman
6 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"How do I discretely signal that I fancy another man in a swingers club?

I was at a straight event recently and most people had left. One couple were still embracing and naked.

The guy had a lovely big thick cock. I couldn't stop myself and asked if I could suck him, thinking he was straight and would say no. He said ok though and ended up sucking him while the lady friend held his cock up to my mouth. I was feeling her with one hand and wanking myself off with the other.

Really unexpected and enjoyable. So many guys are bi but not open about it.

"

Places just to do traffic light events , where you wore a bracelet or necklace, either red, amber or green. Each colour depicting what you was looking for. Think it was something like straight soft swap, straight full swap, and bi. Something like that , which I found so much easier to navigate who to approach

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread