Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do verifications really help

Jump to newest

By *oe buck OP   Man
6 weeks ago

London

I just wanted to know if having verifications showing on your profile can help??. I do see a lot of profiles like to see them but not sure if it can put some people off..

I just wanted to know people's thoughts on this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubyRonCouple
6 weeks ago

Lancashire

They help for us working out who's real and who's fake, but even that can be misleading sometimes

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

"I just wanted to know if having verifications showing on your profile can help??. I do see a lot of profiles like to see them but not sure if it can put some people off..

I just wanted to know people's thoughts on this."

Depends on the content.

If it's on the lines of "nice guy. Not pushy , had a good time" then it's enough =

"Big cock, rammed Mrs hard.. wiped his cock clean on the curtains" then.. =

By *herry delightWoman
6 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

They don't really mean much if it's a man, as there are more women/couples than men on here.

I would say it makes a difference if I was looking at a couples. I get very suspicious that the couple turnout to be a single man.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

I definitely think so, if it shows you actively meet wether it be privately or clubs.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Sometimes, although too many and depending what they say can put me off.. but thats just my personal choice x

By *ssexMan12345Man
6 weeks ago

Chelmsford

It’s hard to meet when nobody replies due to make female ratios. Bit of a catch 22.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
6 weeks ago

Leeds

It can be helpful it can also be off-putting depending what's written/who by.

I'm not into overly graphic sexual veris & I'll also look at past ones and wonder sometimes based on the people they've met wheather I'm actually their type or am I too big, too shy, too inexperienced, especially if all the past were model sized etc. (the latter is a me problem not a them one)

Mrs

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Chichester

Only look at the number count. Ideally over 10 physical meets within 12 months

6 weeks ago

Guessing additional info. is always useful, kinda like product / service reviews, references, etc.

By *aribbean King 1985Man
6 weeks ago

South West London

Veris are a big help especially if there's more then one

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

They can indicate that a person turned up and wasn't wildly different to their photos. That helps.

They can also provide an insight into who they've met and how those meets have gone. That's also useful but not always positively.

We've met plenty of people with no verifications

By *eliWoman
6 weeks ago

Sometimes. I don't think it means the person is more reliable, that there's going to be insane sexual chemistry between you, that they'll be how they are with those who have verified them.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Some people like them. Some people are put off by them.

Personally, I like to see there is at least one in person verification to confirm they actually exist and meet other people rather than just being a fantasist.

But also, if it's a fucktonne of overgraphic descriptions of sex meets, I'll probably just move along.

By *issmorganWoman
6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Yes I think they help,

They show someone turns up and I like to read them.

Some over the top graphic ones put me off too, especially when they praise themselves ie made her squirt all over or pounded her all night etc.

So they can be useful as a filter too.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
6 weeks ago

Wherever

I really dislike verifications, and would only ever leave or display the social ones. Those are ok.

By *he Silver FuxMan
6 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

IMO they help much more than hinder…

I have connected more on Fab because of couples and single women seeing verifications (the ones I have left and the ones I have received) and wanting to get in touch rather than the messages I have sent in the hope of connecting.

Also there is a lot of auditing of your veris and checking your ‘standards’…

By *randMrsLPCouple
6 weeks ago

london

they do especially when couples are looking single men

be careful with thos who have verification hidden or the verifer has hidden there - not worth it imo

6 weeks ago

Great way to see if genuine as lot of fake profiles out there

By *enatton2Couple
6 weeks ago

West Midlands

It’s definitely one of the things we are looking for in a potential meets profile

By *otandhardcouple2Couple
6 weeks ago

stockton

"Only look at the number count. Ideally over 10 physical meets within 12 months "

Wow, then does that make us not swingers as we don.t have that many veri,s?

But , the veri,s we do have are real and show we,re a genuine " real couple" , but we swing when our family / professional life allows us to feel we can have some " fun" .

We are not at the swinging lifestyle every weekend, but when we do we both thoroughly enjoy it.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
6 weeks ago

North West

I like a few club veris to prove you’re legit. But don’t need tonnes.

And I don’t like too in-depth/ cringey ones.

The amount doesn’t bother me, so long as the play veris match what it seems they are looking for.

Tonnes of social veris and veris from profiles their profile isn’t looking for puts me off.

By *ear in the chairMan
6 weeks ago

Godstone

Veri's mean something to some and fuck all to others. Don't worry about what others do, just do you xx

By *oe buck OP   Man
6 weeks ago

London

Thanks for the feedback guys…i mine are not to graphic and hopefully show that I am

Genuine. .its made me feel a bit more relaxed having them on my profile.

By *he Silver FuxMan
6 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"Only look at the number count. Ideally over 10 physical meets within 12 months

Wow, then does that make us not swingers as we don.t have that many veri,s?

But , the veri,s we do have are real and show we,re a genuine " real couple" , but we swing when our family / professional life allows us to feel we can have some " fun" .

We are not at the swinging lifestyle every weekend, but when we do we both thoroughly enjoy it. "

My veri assessment process with couples profiles where the last meet veri was from years ago, is in fact just the husband keeping the profile active because his wife tried swinging and then gave it up. Waste of time contacting or replying to these profiles if they (i.e. the husband) message you.

By *essTTWoman
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I just wanted to know if having verifications showing on your profile can help??. I do see a lot of profiles like to see them but not sure if it can put some people off..

I just wanted to know people's thoughts on this.

Depends on the content.

If it's on the lines of "nice guy. Not pushy , had a good time" then it's enough =

"Big cock, rammed Mrs hard.. wiped his cock clean on the curtains" then.. = "

I'm the same. Overly vulgaf/detailed verifications can put me off

By *essTTWoman
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

**vulgar

By *elboy1978Man
6 weeks ago

Jarrow

I think they do but how are you supposed to get them if the people will only meet if your verified yourself

By *eiaorganaWoman
6 weeks ago

Dundee

"I think they do but how are you supposed to get them if the people will only meet if your verified yourself "

You go to an organised social or club

By *ixenandhoundCouple
6 weeks ago

Plymouth

Helpful but not vital...helps give a bigger picture about that person x

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
6 weeks ago

Kent

We like them, gives us an idea what they're like. We also like our as feel they are a good representation of what we are like to meet not into the overly graphic ones, we like to keep that part private

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

no so many fake veris have now ruined the veri system fake women fake couples along with stupid people giving them out willy nilly... i no longer want them when i meet and ill only give one if they really want one most dont

By *itaandJohnCouple
6 weeks ago

Bristol

We'd say they are useful as a basic vetting tool, they also give insight into the habits of the person as well and the type of people they meet with.

For example some profiles might have let's say 10 verifications (for play) in a one month period, personally for us that would put us off as it's too high a frequency and the STI risk increases (regardless of safe sex practices), so we'd likely avoid despite the fact that they're obviously real and reliable.

On the other hand, if they had a good number of verifications but then had none in a 2 year period, that would be something we would want to query before meeting too.

Overly graphic verifications are something we tend not to like too much and are a yellow flag, as are ones from people with bad grammar, text speak/slang, and those who hide there verifications, the list goes on.

Compared to most other sites/apps we're glad that Fab has a verification system, it might not be particularly streamlined, but it does the job well enough.

By *4bimMan
6 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

meeting people who say nice things to others about you really helps

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
6 weeks ago

somewhere

I don't tend to read them, just see they have some which is good enough for me, although sometimes when I see they haven't had any of year/s I do stop and think but overall, if they have some it's a good sign.

By *andPextraCouple
6 weeks ago

North West

Helps to a degree as we have fallen foul of what turned out to be fake profiles.

So, some veris are helpful but not essential.

By *esthetic21Man
6 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

Seriously since I got verified I get well over 100 views a day on my profile and alot more messages so I'd say they help. I would usually get 10 views maybe the odd message now and then

Post new Message to Thread