Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Honest Advice needed - Black male

Jump to newest

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

Hey all,

I’ve been on here a couple of months now, had a meet or two and attended a party but haven’t had much success in 1-1 meets.

Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what it’s lacking?

All constructive criticism accepted haha

Happy fabbing x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

"Hey all,

I’ve been on here a couple of months now, had a meet or two and attended a party but haven’t had much success in 1-1 meets.

Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what it’s lacking?

All constructive criticism accepted haha

Happy fabbing x"

I'm no expert but looks a well made profile mate & a couple meets & party in 2 months is good going

By *issmorganWoman
6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op, some more pics would be good.

You can get rid of the bit saying your height, as it already shows on your profile.

Maybe a bit about what it is you're into and offering meets too, sell yourself.

You already have a verification which is great.

Good luck

By *ongAndThick123Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

It seems you’re doing well. I’d remove all the “ha” “lol” and “” type things. It comes across as immature, and I think people on here seem to respond best to confidence and maturity.

Also don’t be afraid to state exactly what it is you’re looking for. You’ll be surprised how effective it is being direct (as long as you’re not rude about it).

But overall it’s a good profile and you look good too.

By *impcuckMan
6 weeks ago

edge of taunton

so youve had a couple of meets and a party invite and you onlu been here 3 months most men on here dont get that in 5 or 6 years or ever.

your doing great mate dont mess with what ever your doing its ckearly working and looks like you'll be one of those rare guys who wont struggle

By *ovetoplay.Couple
6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Hey OP

Lovely, well written bio

More pics needed

If you've had meets via fab then display your verification summary, doesn't have to be the individual veris, but the summary would show you're a real person who does meet.

We generally only meet verified profiles, this may be a reason you're not having success 1 on 1- just a thought

S xxx

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

Thanks for this - your right I’ve duplicated a b it here and my profile could do with a few more pics.

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

Thanks mate, I deffo was half hearted when i initially wrote that so I’ll deffo change that up

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

Lol yeah I guess that’s definitely something, thanks for the inspo!

By *ovetoplay.Couple
6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Thanks mate, I deffo was half hearted when i initially wrote that so I’ll deffo change that up"

Little tip OP.....

When replying to someone in the forums hit the reply and quote button in the bottom right and we can see who you're replying to

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

I'd swap pics taken in public toilets for others. A wide range of pics allows people to guage how you'd be in the flesh with them.

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

"Thanks mate, I deffo was half hearted when i initially wrote that so I’ll deffo change that up

Little tip OP.....

When replying to someone in the forums hit the reply and quote button in the bottom right and we can see who you're replying to "

Haha thank you, I feel like today I’ve learned a lot about fab…I wish I posted sooner

By *ovetoplay.Couple
6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Thanks mate, I deffo was half hearted when i initially wrote that so I’ll deffo change that up

Little tip OP.....

When replying to someone in the forums hit the reply and quote button in the bottom right and we can see who you're replying to

Haha thank you, I feel like today I’ve learned a lot about fab…I wish I posted sooner "

Welcome to the forums OP

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

Little tip OP.....

Haha thank you, I feel like today I’ve learned a lot about fab…I wish I posted sooner

Welcome to the forums OP "

Hehe..no looking back for me now

By *enatton2Couple
6 weeks ago

West Midlands

The only thing that might stop us meeting you is the lack of any veris

6 weeks ago

I think it is us single men who should be asking you for profile advice you sir are winning at the fab game

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

Yeah I hear that, I suppose I gotta start networking more!

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

"I think it is us single men who should be asking you for profile advice you sir are winning at the fab game"

Haha thanks, I suppose compared to the masses it’s not the worse start but I know it can get better.

By *e-funcoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Display verifications. Due to the time wasters on here we don’t meet anyone without checkable verifications

By *luttyLaylaWoman
6 weeks ago

North West

I’d want the veris showing to prove you’re legit.

As a girl who only meets single men, mostly black single men, there’s too many 6ft3 idris Elba profile pictures who are fully verified.

6 weeks ago

More pics. and verifications on display will only help...!

Apart from that, just be yourself and honest about your intentions.

Best wishes.

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

"I’d want the veris showing to prove you’re legit.

As a girl who only meets single men, mostly black single men, there’s too many 6ft3 idris Elba profile pictures who are fully verified. "

Haha yeah I fully hear you on that, it seems to be mixed on how people seem to view veris on here.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
6 weeks ago

North West

As a girl who only meets single men, mostly black single men, there’s too many 6ft3 idris Elba profile pictures who are fully verified.

Haha yeah I fully hear you on that, it seems to be mixed on how people seem to view veris on here."

The problem is, lots of fake profiles are verified!

They tend to message clubs girls and remind them of how nice they looked at the latest event after that chat… and then they veri them even though they can’t remember exactly which they were!

So I don’t need veris for detail, I just like to know someone half decent physically played with them not just seen them ha xx

By *educeusforfunCouple
6 weeks ago

London

Good start but you need more pics and a bit more about what you like , where you hang out etc just so couples can feel more comfortable with you

Good luck

By *essTTWoman
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Don't show your verifications if you don't want to.

Some people would prefer if you at least showed your verification summary

And as others have said maybe more pics, and remove public toilet pics

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

Haha yeah I fully hear you on that, it seems to be mixed on how people seem to view veris on here.

The problem is, lots of fake profiles are verified!

They tend to message clubs girls and remind them of how nice they looked at the latest event after that chat… and then they veri them even though they can’t remember exactly which they were!

So I don’t need veris for detail, I just like to know someone half decent physically played with them not just seen them ha xx"

Damn that is actually crazy lol, I’ve read a couple of veris like that too so I fully get it - a lot of them aren’t really saying much bust I suppose it’s all about that green tick .

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

"Good start but you need more pics and a bit more about what you like , where you hang out etc just so couples can feel more comfortable with you

Good luck "

Thank you, yeah I agree more pics would probably do some good so I can change hag right away as well as the content.

All the best for you too

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

"Don't show your verifications if you don't want to.

Some people would prefer if you at least showed your verification summary

And as others have said maybe more pics, and remove public toilet pics"

Yeah I’ll deffo make sure my summary is on and get rid of that gym pic too - thanks again

By *-BLXCK OP   Man
6 weeks ago

luton

"More pics. and verifications on display will only help...!

Apart from that, just be yourself and honest about your intentions.

Best wishes."

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread