Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Long ass bios

Jump to newest

By *llsortsoffun89 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Ware

Do people actually read the ones that are like 5 pages long? Some are just way over the top, I get some people are trying to out the fakes but seems a bit excessive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bxanfCouple
6 weeks ago

Bilston / Dudley / Anor Londo

Yes we do. Because they have some clear rules or requirements and we are going to respect that.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I mean mines is very long I even have sub category’s and everything in it

But it cuts down on ping pong 2-3 days worth off messages just to get to the conclusion that we aren’t compatible

By *lik and PaulCouple
6 weeks ago

Flagrante

If someone makes the effort to write them then why not take the time to read them.

By *eally_RosieWoman
6 weeks ago

Local to Scunthorpe

I’ve tried all ways… doesn’t filter out assholes either way. And as 26 out of my last 30 arranged socials have ghosted and bailed on me, clearly I’ve been doing something wrong.

I’ve shortened mine to be as direct as possible x

By *tirling DarkCouple
6 weeks ago

Stirling

Yes, we do read the full bio. If you can't be arsed to take a few minutes to read about people, there's a good chance they'll not be arsed to meet you.

By *ovetoplay.Couple
6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

If we are interested then absolutely yes.

It's a good way to see if we'd be compatible before wasting time messaging.

Love a detailed bio

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

It depends. I can usually tell from the initial few sentences and the photos if there's any point continuing.

By *weet and SpiceCouple
6 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

We do read them to an extent, although much prefer longer bios to one-liners!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

If you respect people and are potentially interestedz you'd invest a few minutes reading what others feel it's important to share.

Perhaps users could have optional multiple choice questions that need to be answered, before first messages are allowed to be sent.

By *heeseandWineCouple
6 weeks ago

Reading and Southampton

[Removed by poster at 24/05/24 10:16:38]

By *alandNitaCouple
6 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I’ve tried all ways… doesn’t filter out assholes either way. And as 26 out of my last 30 arranged socials have ghosted and bailed on me, clearly I’ve been doing something wrong.

I’ve shortened mine to be as direct as possible x"

It is bonkers how people complain so much about nit getting meets, then don't follow through when they get a chance.

Cal

By *heeseandWineCouple
6 weeks ago

Reading and Southampton

"If we are interested then absolutely yes.

It's a good way to see if we'd be compatible before wasting time messaging.

Love a detailed bio "

Yes we know our profile is long but we have tried to put in as much information as possible about us for others with similar interests who may wish to meet and also to out time wasters

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Chichester

"Do people actually read the ones that are like 5 pages long? Some are just way over the top, I get some people are trying to out the fakes but seems a bit excessive "

No I scan a profile and just ping out keywords. Pretty much gives the gist of profile

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
6 weeks ago

Halifax

[Removed by poster at 24/05/24 11:13:21]

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
6 weeks ago

Halifax

We do yes

We have a longish one which tells people all the info they need so they can decide if they want to contact us or not.

We prefer ones that have a fair bit of info on too, so we can choose if they'd be for us or not.

Misw

By *iredhandMan
6 weeks ago

Manchester

I’m more likely to take an interest in a profile that has been well thought through and clearly communicates who they are and what they are seeking.

Far too many cba to fill in any details at all, and even worse those that go on to demand everything from you. No effort in writing the profile might mean no effort in meeting.

By *eally_RosieWoman
6 weeks ago

Local to Scunthorpe

"I’ve tried all ways… doesn’t filter out assholes either way. And as 26 out of my last 30 arranged socials have ghosted and bailed on me, clearly I’ve been doing something wrong.

I’ve shortened mine to be as direct as possible x

It is bonkers how people complain so much about nit getting meets, then don't follow through when they get a chance.

Cal"

Honestly Cal - it’s a confidence knock every single time it happens x

By *aribbean King 1985Man
6 weeks ago

South West London

Yes I ready bios no matter how short or long they are

By *endalshaggersCouple
6 weeks ago

Kendal

Yes. There is nothing worse than someone sending you messages when what they're asking is clearly already stated in your bio. And likewise, it'd be foolish asking someone else about X Y Z without reading their profile. Most of the common questions everyone asks everyone already have the answers to in the person's bio.

By *assing Fancies xCouple
6 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

Ours is a bit of a read but we think if someone can't be arsed to take 2mins to read what consider it to be information a potential partner should know off the bat then the conversations off the bat are going to be us repeating our bio

By *alandNitaCouple
6 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 24/05/24 13:14:56]

By *acavityMan
6 weeks ago

Redditch

"Do people actually read the ones that are like 5 pages long? Some are just way over the top, I get some people are trying to out the fakes but seems a bit excessive "

I prefer a long bio.

I want to see that the account is genuine,puts in some effort and knows what they want.

Do get annoyed if I get to the end before they list their preferences, and I don't qualify.

By *andPextraCouple
6 weeks ago

North West

Ours is long. However from the messages we get (especially without filters on) I'd suggest 95% of people don't even realise there are words under the pictures

Post new Message to Thread