Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Newbies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
6 weeks ago

Hello newbies how’s your fabbing going ? Any luck so far? Please share your thoughts xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *valanche1001Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Bookmarking…

Already had to give a local newbie a pep talk today to reassure her that this place isn’t entirely made up of abusive Neanderthals

Interested to hear others’ experiences.

(15+ yr veteran)

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Pretty crap to be honest.

By *asyGent75Man
6 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

Trying to find a partner in crime to attend clubs with as I’m a little shy to go it alone, otherwise 1 meet per month is keeping me active on here however like all the rest of the good gents on here would like to upscale that to at least 2-3 per month, hey I don’t want to be greedy

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Great.

How about you OP?

Mrs

By *bony and ivoryCouple
6 weeks ago

East Midlands

Great for us definitely no complaints

By *isterladMan
6 weeks ago

killarney

Not great I think alot of people are discouraged by my age and lack of fab experience

By *inkyguy93Man
6 weeks ago

Falkirk

It's alright,

Lots of very attractive people.

No luck with anything but that's because my profile and confidence.

By *rtist with museCouple
6 weeks ago

Eastbourne

"Great for us definitely no complaints "

You guys have the advantage over us mere mortals - you are stunning xx

6 weeks ago

couple of people chatted to me so far. will see how it goes .

By *bony and ivoryCouple
6 weeks ago

East Midlands

"Great for us definitely no complaints

You guys have the advantage over us mere mortals - you are stunning xx"

Thank you guys

By *oshy-JoshMan
6 weeks ago

Surrey

I must say it's very challenging at the start. But once you've gained experience on fab and gone to a few socials, you'll find you get more joy. This is just my experience I've had with fab

By *BA8891Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

Not too successfull due to the lack of experience and verifications.

Any advice?

By *iverstMan
6 weeks ago

Rossendale

I have found the site a bit frustrating to be honest. You see a profile of a lady you find attractive and you feel you would make a nice match. You see they want more than just a one liner so you put the effort in and don’t even get a “no thanks” reply. I know ladies get lots of messages so understand they can’t reply to everyone, but no reply is difficult after the time and effort you put in. Its a pity there isn’t a way to reply to a message with a pre set response that is as easy to use as the delete button.

I don’t send too many messages as the ignored ones are disheartening, but I would probably try harder if I hadn’t found a club that I really enjoy attending. I have found the people who attend the club to be really nice, with my shyness being the limiting factor - but even just the social side is great. I find people meeting you face to face is a great way for them to see who you are rather than just a message.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Northampton

"Not too successfull due to the lack of experience and verifications.

Any advice?"

Think about why you bring to the lifestyle and what you want out of it.

Go to clubs and or socials. Get known and verified.

We know a few single guys on here having a great time and that’s their strategy

By *hrispal123Man
6 weeks ago

C

Not great, just impossible to get a decent reply after putting in the effort of reading profiles and something interesting rather than a ‘hi’ on profiles I think I’d match with. Any tips appreciated

By *elshnewbies69Couple
6 weeks ago

cardiff

Took our sweet time considering we joined 9 months ago lol but life got in the way I suppose, we are meeting up with a women in a couple of weeks so we can't wait but we think we will really enjoy going to clubs etc

6 weeks ago

"Hello newbies how’s your fabbing going ? Any luck so far? Please share your thoughts xx"

It depends on who you are.

Women - will get loads of interest

Couples - same as above.

Males - hit and miss

By *endalshaggersCouple
6 weeks ago

Kendal

Hit and miss, to be openly honest.

I get a lot of attention (not blowing my trumpet, it's just the way of the world on here!) and plenty of offers. Although because of our dynamic it's actually somewhat hard to get something arranged- even people who openly post on their profile they want the Mr to be cucked etc etc don't actually seem to want to follow through with it.

And some people of course just expect a couple of messages and they'll be round ripping clothes off, which doesn't happen.

We've had a couple of decent cam meets and our own sex life between us is even hotter than normal so not all bad!!!!

C xox

By *offandTimCouple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

We've rejoined after a break of a few years, and have met a few lovely people so far.

What we have found, as the last time, for all guys think single girls and couples have it easy, the vast majority of guys messages we've received clearly show they've not read our profile, they don't make it easy for themselves.

That said, we've come back with our eyes open, where we used to find it very frustrating, now we just utilise the block button

By *sj75Couple
6 weeks ago

castleford

To be fair, as a newb, putting your age preference as 18-99 basically means you'll fuck anything. Can be off putting, especially from a 21 yr old. I'd teach you a few things if you were closer lol

By *isterladMan
6 weeks ago

killarney

That's fair enough thanks

By *esthemanMan
6 weeks ago

near hitchin

"Hello newbies how’s your fabbing going ? Any luck so far? Please share your thoughts xx"

No luck unfortunately

6 weeks ago

Thought me will easier to find w couple for a social and go from there’s would be nice to meet up with someone who’s got experience and could give us some tips

6 weeks ago

Hey we are in Leeds so not that far away fro you haha and would deffo would like to know some tips from your experience x

By *tussy21Man
6 weeks ago

london/notts

"Not great I think alot of people are discouraged by my age and lack of fab experience "

Ik the feeing

6 weeks ago

Lovely to hear guys good Luck! Xx

6 weeks ago

Fairly positive so far

By *valanche1001Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

"Hey we are in Leeds so not that far away fro you haha and would deffo would like to know some tips from your experience x"

My first tip would be to use the ‘reply & quote’ button so it’s easier to see who you’re responding to

By *orthern_nudieMan
6 weeks ago

leeds

Talked to some amazing people but not met yet. Second time being on here

By *unglevipsCouple
6 weeks ago

somerset

A mixed bag really.

The vast majority of people we have met are decent people. Some, the kind you’d happily be close friends with.

Then there are those who don’t even have the common decency to say “hey, thanks but you’re not our type”. They just block upon receiving your pics. That’s just rude and uncalled for. That said, it acts as a good filter as we wouldn’t want to play with people who treat people that way.

By *ikerD87Man
6 weeks ago

Surrey

Absolutely zero luck

By *ynamicnatureMan
6 weeks ago

Doncaster

I'm loving this website and the lifestyle.

Going to socials is awesome fun and a great way to meet people.

I've not been to any of the clubs as of yet, but I'm sure that will change soon enough,

By *idssissyTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Not my first time here but every new profile feels like starting again as lose all verifications and friends.

But still feel a newbie on the swing scene. Some good chats but little else so far.

6 weeks ago

Still trying for a meet been here a while now .

Mr

By *d4funtimesMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

papikinkxx, doing great, and you? Enjoying the fabs?

By *amish MacBethMan
6 weeks ago

Southend

I tend to have a conversation going but I’m unsure if I should approach the chats like a dating app or, as this site would suggest, chat about sex and what they want… any advice would be appreciated

By *ornycouple9094Couple
6 weeks ago

Banstead

Yet to meet

By *eroLondonMan
6 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Bookmarking…

Already had to give a local newbie a pep talk today to reassure her that this place isn’t entirely made up of abusive Neanderthals "

·

I've had the same conversation myself this week with ³ newbies.

By *LR68Man
6 weeks ago

Near Peterborough

Not too great to be honest, I've been on/off the site for many years but this time its a struggle just to get a reply.. I may go down the club/social route like I did last time I was on here .. which to be fair I did enjoy

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
6 weeks ago

Leeds

"Hey we are in Leeds so not that far away fro you haha and would deffo would like to know some tips from your experience x"

There's a York social event coming up soon (listed in the meets and events section) why not pop along

Mrs

By *hilled_CplCouple
6 weeks ago

Exeter

We've been here a little while but very much consider ourselves newbies at this. We've had lots of fun so far but have also experienced last minute let downs.

Post new Message to Thread