Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Winks

Jump to newest

By *hrops56 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

TELFORD

Is there a point to winks.Ive had more than one wink where I've messaged the person/people and thanked them only to be blanked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nt0001Man
6 weeks ago

london

"Is there a point to winks.Ive had more than one wink where I've messaged the person/people and thanked them only to be blanked."

I’ve had the same experience with winks. Had a few winks where I’ve messaged them to say hello and get blanked

By *hrops56 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

TELFORD

It's odd isn't it , I wouldn't wink at anyone unless I was interested in them.

By *rumguy1982Man
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Winks should be an icebreaker to show interest, but ive had them and sent a follow up message, most dont reply....

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
6 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Being a couple, we use winks to show initial intrest however after winking, we have had messages that just put you off.

Not saying that's what's happened to you guys but we have winked at a good profile with nice pics then we get a "when you wanna fuck" message.

We just don't entertain that type of message it's just a wink it's not an invitation from our perspective.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I like winks, as said, they are a good ice breaker and at least help the receiver know that there is some interest there.

If the following message is terrible then at least the winker knows not to go any further with it

By *hrops56 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

TELFORD

"Being a couple, we use winks to show initial intrest however after winking, we have had messages that just put you off.

Not saying that's what's happened to you guys but we have winked at a good profile with nice pics then we get a "when you wanna fuck" message.

We just don't entertain that type of message it's just a wink it's not an invitation from our perspective. "

I totally agree with you , if someone messages you saying that. However i just say thank you for the wink to be polite and sort of think I may get a reply.

By *rbobbMan
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I only use them for forum games These days.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
6 weeks ago

Within touching distance

I hear you. We have replied to be polite before then they think your interested and it's endless messages. We know it's kinda rude not to reply but for example we have 63 unread messages from the last 24 or so hours. We just don't have the time to reply to them all. So as shallow as it sounds you have to scan the profile and decide if its worth your time replying. I get it must be frustrating for guys not to get a reply but uts just not possible for us to reply to everyone your not interested in.

6 weeks ago

Reckon they should be consigned to history. Had a few wink me. I message back and attaach a pic (not a dick one) to be blanked. Odd.

By *heelerMan
6 weeks ago

Northants

I like a wink and like to give winks to someone who you are attracted to and it indicates if they wink back they are interested .i know a lot just ignore them.

By *hrops56 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

TELFORD

"I hear you. We have replied to be polite before then they think your interested and it's endless messages. We know it's kinda rude not to reply but for example we have 63 unread messages from the last 24 or so hours. We just don't have the time to reply to them all. So as shallow as it sounds you have to scan the profile and decide if its worth your time replying. I get it must be frustrating for guys not to get a reply but uts just not possible for us to reply to everyone your not interested in. "

If I get a wink , I send a polite thank you but if I don't then get a reply I dont bother messaging back.I do realise that some guys can't take a hint.

By *ikingandMaiden2Couple
6 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall, South West

We like to use the winks as an initial first contact, then move on to messaging from there if we think there could be some chemistry x

By *ongAndThick123Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

"Is there a point to winks.Ive had more than one wink where I've messaged the person/people and thanked them only to be blanked."

I’ve had winks turn to meets

By *NewBNWOMan
6 weeks ago

London

Different people use them for different things so for some if you looked at them after they winked you it worked others might wink you hoping you'd message first etc

By *hinstrapMan
6 weeks ago

Barnsley

I love winks. It's live a virtual nod or I'm here now

By *exyScientistsCouple
6 weeks ago

Castlebar

If someone winks us and I like their profile I would reply buy only if they are near enough to meet...

We (Mrs) winks at people if she is interested...

I get the impression a lot of people ignore winks.

6 weeks ago

"If someone winks us and I like their profile I would reply buy only if they are near enough to meet...

We (Mrs) winks at people if she is interested...

I get the impression a lot of people ignore winks. "

They ignore mine ha ha

By *rooMan
6 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

I wink to show interest but only a few respond

By *nkedguy777Man
6 weeks ago

Manchester

I like to send a wink to show initial interest,if I get a wink back then I would potentially send a polite message and hopefully get a reply

By *ot to giggleWoman
6 weeks ago

Coventry

i forget to check them

By *hrops56 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

TELFORD

"i forget to check them

"

It might be the way forward for me lol

By *imbo748Man
6 weeks ago

Cheshire

I believe it's a good opener to test the water, if I get a wink back then, who knows. Maybe I'm completely wrong.

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
6 weeks ago

Leicester

We’ve had a few winks lately and when we try to wink back they have hidden the profile…don’t get it.

By *hrops56 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

TELFORD

"We’ve had a few winks lately and when we try to wink back they have hidden the profile…don’t get it."

Thats odd behaviour too, I'd love to ask them why .

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
6 weeks ago

Leicester

So would we

Post new Message to Thread