Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How nervous do you get

Jump to newest

By *he love cats OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

South Wales

before a meet?

It's very rare we get nervous before meet's, I suppose being a couple is a lot easier as we have each others backs, I take my hat off to the people who go alone as it's got to get scary at times.

Any scary moments happened to you lot then?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

"before a meet?

It's very rare we get nervous before meet's, I suppose being a couple is a lot easier as we have each others backs, I take my hat off to the people who go alone as it's got to get scary at times.

Any scary moments happened to you lot then?"

100% agree with your thoughts on singles, we try to put them at ease as soon as we meet up..

As for nerves I (the husband) suffers a bit but the wife seems to take it in her stride. X

By *r TriomanMan
6 weeks ago

Malmesbury

I don't feel scared about meeting new people, just a sense of nervous excitement.

By *estYorkshireGentMan
6 weeks ago

Leeds

I always have some nerves before a meet but in a good way! Usually disappears anyway after we get chatting

By *SCouple81Couple
6 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

For us it's a mixture of being slightly nervous and excited.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
6 weeks ago

wonderland.

I get really nervous before if its a planned meet... hence we tend to just go to clubs... nothing pre planned.

Cali

By *razytimesinloveCouple
6 weeks ago

SW Scotland

We still get a little nervous, more so if it’s a new club. Nerves go away very quickly once we’re in the club though

By *onderlust69Couple
6 weeks ago

Central belt

Still get nervous but it bevous excitement be worried if we didn't

By *BA8891Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/05/24 08:41:05]

By *BA8891Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

Very nervous!

I have my first meeting next week and feel nervous about it but I get very anxious meeting new people and/or in new situations.

Any advice?

By *allySlinkyWoman
6 weeks ago

Leeds

"I got chills, they're multiplying, and I'm losing control

But the power, you're supplying, it's electrifying"

By *eaSlutsCouple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

We used to get nervous but after having been to a few amazing parties and club nights, the nerves have pretty much disappeared. Like others have mentioned, there's still the "nervous excitement" but the "fearful" nerves don't trouble us anymore.

Speaking from my own experience as someone who is more introverted, going into clubs and large parties without knowing people used to be quite overwhelming. Having met loads of really wonderful people in these environments though has definitely helped to get rid of those jitters though!

C x

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman
6 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

A lot. I normally have to have a gin or two.

By *oyrMan
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I used to feel nervous before a meet, until one time after a few minutes in a couples house I decided it "didn't feel right somehow". I politely told them that I was going to leave.

After this, realising that I could still make decisions about my safety and comfort, I've never felt nervous again.

Excited, yes. Nervous, no!

By *ouplewithKinks23Couple
6 weeks ago

Walsall

We've done most of our meets in clubs but...

Sazz gets very nervous before going, and G reassures her.

Then once there, nerves play a part for G (performance anxiety maybe) but Sazz dives right in!

We are lucky in that we have each other's backs

By *oiluvfunMan
6 weeks ago

Penrith

When I first started out in this fun side to life, I used to get really nervous before a meet, and more so when I started meeting couples, as you’re having to appeal to two people at the same time….

These days, I can’t say that I’m a ‘hardened swinger’ (as some like to use the term), but for a first time face to face meet, I’m more focussed on whether they will turn up, than having any nerves myself, then just go with the flow at the time….

Going to several clubs as a solo guy, not knowing a soul inside takes more bottle, but again, I get over the nerves now by expecting (literally) nothing, and simply hoping to feel welcome….

By *hipdaleCouple
6 weeks ago

Greenhithe

As Tracey has got older and with menopause kicking her anxiety has got worse leading up to meets

By *oreverplayfulCouple
6 weeks ago

motherwell

We've been on and off fab for 9 years and I still get super nervous before meets especially if it's someone I haven't met before. I find answering the door naked cuts down on the small talk though and makes it easier lol

C x

By *iredhandMan
6 weeks ago

Manchester

More nervous excitement at the prospect of meeting someone new rather than nerves.

By *he incognito twoCouple
6 weeks ago

near you

Back in the very early days before websites we used the local contact columns and things were not so transparent and we had a message from a couple who were a bit older than us ...but they said they look very young for their age ....never seen photos....anyway they came to our home he had his slacks and slippers on and she had her fame ankle socks and they looked their age and a bit more ....anyway we couldn't get rid of them made themselves at home didn't have the heart to chuck them out ..lol

By *agatoXXXMan
6 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

I added a social meet on here last weekend, and as soon as I had posted it, I got anxious. I daren't think what would happen if someone replied.

By *he love cats OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

South Wales

"Back in the very early days before websites we used the local contact columns and things were not so transparent and we had a message from a couple who were a bit older than us ...but they said they look very young for their age ....never seen photos....anyway they came to our home he had his slacks and slippers on and she had her fame ankle socks and they looked their age and a bit more ....anyway we couldn't get rid of them made themselves at home didn't have the heart to chuck them out ..lol"

Hilarious

By *illie fitMan
6 weeks ago

wonderland

I got so nervous at the last meet I attended, it was a gangbang, I couldn’t stay hard

Totally fine up until the fun began

By *indeyesbigsmileMan
6 weeks ago

Newport

I get extremely nervous but melts away afte arriving or meeting. It helps that I'm out of breath shouting "hey, where are you going" distracts me.

By *heonixrising500Man
6 weeks ago

Barnsley

Not nervous but sometimes apprensive

By *heelerMan
6 weeks ago

Northants

I don't get nervous about a meet its just a surprise when they turn up.

By *corpioboyMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I was a bit nervous getting undressed in front of others at the first playing party I attended but now I don’t even think about it.

By *enatton2Couple
6 weeks ago

West Midlands

I get really nervous, that’s why our meets have become more spontaneous. Planning too far ahead just creates a build up of nerves. Once the action starts it completely disappears.

Ben is the opposite, he loves the build up but then gets a little apprehensive and worries during play that everything is going ok for everyone

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
6 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Very nervous but exciting at the same time. Hope the nerves font fade though ad we feel its definitely part of why we're here. It's the only time in our life nervousness is a good thing.

By *eterinpantiesukMan
6 weeks ago

southam

always nervous before a meet i find it difficult when the guy gets a bit rough but she says she likes it and has me leave so that they can enjoy it hard and nasty

By *arriedwelshcoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

We still get nervous but excited nerves really. The anticipation is fun

By *ee69Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

A mixture off good nervous and then nerves off taming my horn too lol

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

after 30 +++ years on this scene i still get nerves i think they are a good thing keeps you alert and on the ball and thats very important on this scene..

im not shy im fairly to the point type of person no problem getting my kit off or knowing my own body in front of a stranger the nerves are gone as soon as im with the person,,

so dont let being nervous put yourself off i think we all get it in someway i think id be more worried about people who dont get nervous than those who do

By *atureGuy62Man
6 weeks ago

DE7

"before a meet?

Never after my first meet. I learned to have confidence and discuss anything myself and partner aren't sure about.

By *idssissyTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Always a bit of nerves before first meet

Are they going to show

Are they going to stick to what we talked

Am I going to be able to please them

By *-BLXCKMan
6 weeks ago

luton

I find it much easier in a club setting, I feel a lot more relaxed.

I can’t help but feel a little nervous before a meet but I try not to let that show as i assume they might be feeling the same a bit - one persons going to have to overcome any fairs if there’s gonna be any fun

By *JcuriousCouple
6 weeks ago

Derby

Always but they are usually good excited nerves too.

Miss S x

By *wabathMan
6 weeks ago

Bath

Never used to, but not had meet in 4 years due to cancer, now have array of scars on thigh and groin!! So think I would be very very nervous

By *ikesEmBigMan
6 weeks ago

Herts

Luckily enough the nerves fade but I always get them. But usually the lady sorts out those issues

By *ot to giggleWoman
6 weeks ago

Coventry

i do a social meet 1st and as i meet strangers for work thats not too difficult - the next bit i get really anxious - but then once things start all good - mainly

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
6 weeks ago

Leicester

We nearly always get a little nervous..

By *otwife2002Couple
6 weeks ago

West Midlands

We always get nervous..couple of drinks helps tho.

By *assing Fancies xCouple
6 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

We always get those pre meet buttflies wheather that be a social or a play meet

But once we get down to things we are normally pretty much at ease

By *ick1111Man
6 weeks ago

Near Spalding

I’m very aware, but never nervous.

By *angOnBunnyCouple
6 weeks ago

Ipswich

Nerves are always there up front, but settle down quickly once we are at the meet.

By *ongAndThick123Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

"before a meet?

I got nervous and bottled a meet with a couple last night. I think it’s because it was late at night and last minute. I didn’t feel prepared.

If it’s not rushed then I don’t usually get nerves at all.

By *anesjhCouple
6 weeks ago

LONDON.

I never let nerves get in the way of my anticipation and excitement.

By *pslad99Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

Very

By *elboy1978Man
6 weeks ago

Jarrow

I haven’t had a meet yet

By *ealitybitesMan
6 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't get nervous before meets or job interviews or anything like that. It's one of the joys of having anhedonia.

I've gone to group socials on my own but I've never met a couple or had a threesome so I can't comment on that.

My very first fab meet was extremely bad and extremely dangerous too and I've spoken of it a few times here but it hasn't stopped me meeting or made me nervous.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Always been a lone wolf and say it's more of an excitement I feel rather than anxiety.

By *ritneyfearsTV/TS
6 weeks ago

warrington

I get more nervous for the guy or woman etc.

But then I like shy folk

By *od ThrusterMan
6 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

If it 1-2-1 not so nervous, a little, but more excitement and anticipation - nervous energy rather than nervous per se.

Very similar when meeting a couple. Perhaps a bit more but very similar.

More nervous when I've been to group meets, as there are more people forming an opinion on you.

Nerves quickly dissipate once things get under way.

By *ellhungvweMan
6 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I don’t get nervous at all anymore. If it is with a lady or couple I have met before then I am looking forward to what I know it will be like. If it is a new meet then I am excited for what will be.

I don’t know when I stopped being nervous because I remember my first meet as terrifying! But in a good way.

By *ewantotryitCouple
6 weeks ago

Northampton

For us it's nervous excitement which adds to the effect. That said Mrs wewant gets very nervous and anxious in new situations so she struggled to build up the courage the first couple of times. Our regular friend is a great bloke and has been great for that so now she jumps right in from the off and has a fantastic time.

Next steps are a couple and a club which again are huge new thing that will take a little time for her to build up to, but we are both really looking forward to it.

By *exyScientistsCouple
6 weeks ago

Castlebar

I get a bit nervous if I'm waiting. Doesn't matter if I'm alone or as a couple. I had one scary experience where the guy messaged and said he was 10mins away, and had his friend been in touch? I panicked and thought he had invited someone else without me knowing, so I took off all my lingerie, got dressed and packed my bags...I met him in reception and discovered it was a misunderstanding. Had a great evening so I'm glad I didn't run!

By *xfordjohnMan
6 weeks ago

Oxford

I'm always a bit nervous even with my friends. At my age, I never feel confident about my performance although it's always worked out so far

Post new Message to Thread