Back to Swingers Chat

First meet

Jump to newest

By *BA8891 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

Hello,

First meet arranged for next week.

Meeting for social near the ladies’ hotel who is viditing my city for an event and she said that if there is chemistry she might take me to her hotel room.

Any ideas or advice? Things to avoid or to do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *marty300Man
6 weeks ago

Macclesfield

"Hello,

Meeting for social near the ladies’ hotel who is viditing my city for an event and she said that if there is chemistry she might take me to her hotel room.

Any ideas or advice? Things to avoid or to do?"

Be yourself what you are.

By *BA8891 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/05/24 00:43:37]

By *elloWoman
6 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Hello,

Any ideas or advice? Things to avoid or to do?"

Make sure you've spoken to her/them before you set off to confirm the details, people sometimes get cold feet and block the person they're meant to meet without telling them and it results in waiting around for someone whose not going to show

By *BA8891 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

Thanks for your responses.

Looking forward to hearing more advices

By *lowupdollTV/TS
6 weeks ago

S. Herts

Focus your attention on the social, not getting to her hotel room.

By *eductivepiercingsWoman
6 weeks ago

louth

Show up early, dress to impress, meet at the bar, stand up to greet her! Offer her seat and hold it for her, offer a hand to balance her. Shut up! And listen when she talks, have conversation items ready to discuss, treat it like a fun interview! A girl won't tell you her thoughts! Be a gentleman, no dirty talk! Follow her lead! Small genuine compliments sprinkled into the chat! Look at her, you can do the old school wow you look fantastic give me a twirl! And lead her into it! Your a man be one! That's your only time you check her out fully! Now concentrate on your delivery! You have 5 mins max to impress on her! Make it about her! How was your day, your trip, the town your in, ask if she is hungry or would like to sit in a more quiet location! You will instantly know her thoughts then. You may succeed or it might be a longer game, stay positive from start to the end! If it's a no, send a verification immediately you get to your car, and wait! If nothing after 20 minutes then leave.

By *BA8891 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

"Show up early, dress to impress, meet at the bar, stand up to greet her! Offer her seat and hold it for her, offer a hand to balance her. Shut up! And listen when she talks, have conversation items ready to discuss, treat it like a fun interview! A girl won't tell you her thoughts! Be a gentleman, no dirty talk! Follow her lead! Small genuine compliments sprinkled into the chat! Look at her, you can do the old school wow you look fantastic give me a twirl! And lead her into it! Your a man be one! That's your only time you check her out fully! Now concentrate on your delivery! You have 5 mins max to impress on her! Make it about her! How was your day, your trip, the town your in, ask if she is hungry or would like to sit in a more quiet location! You will instantly know her thoughts then. You may succeed or it might be a longer game, stay positive from start to the end! If it's a no, send a verification immediately you get to your car, and wait! If nothing after 20 minutes then leave. "

Wow!

Thanks so much for your message!

By *allySlinkyWoman
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Arrive early to get there before her. Show interest in the event she has come to Glasgow for.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Don't go expecting to be invited to the room, go with the expectation of meeting someone for a drink and getting to know them.

Be early, dress smart/casual, throw some real compliments & ask about her.

Mrs

By *oroMale41Man
6 weeks ago

Stockton on tees

Take condoms with you and nomatter how much out of control you get, never to bareback in a first meet

By *BA8891 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

"Take condoms with you and nomatter how much out of control you get, never to bareback in a first meet"

Thanks! ??

Planning on taking condoms anyway.

Do you advise using them for oral as well the first time meet?

I love giving oral as well

Post new Message to Thread