Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Watching Mrs meet on cctv

Jump to newest

By *hiskeymuffin OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Tayside

Anyone else get a kick out of it?

I'm watching her now from 4000 miles away riding on our bed!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *NewBNWOMan
6 weeks ago

London

Does the other guy know? could be very hot watching her enjoying in real time

By *ubyRonCouple
6 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Anyone else get a kick out of it?

I'm watching her now from 4000 miles away riding on our bed! "

Fuck you're giving me a twitch! I saw Mrs pull down the pants of her "friend" and start sucking his big cock through the CCTV whilst I was in Greece!

By *ig1gaz1Man
6 weeks ago

bradford

I'm watching her now from 4000 miles away riding on our bed! "

Sorry to say it should be consent based therefore the person should be informed that they are on camera and being recorded.

Whilst i do have cctv and ion other rooms whilst out there in use but while im in they are turned off.

I also inform them that if they come near the property they will be on it so giving them a choice to be on them or nto the same as going to a hotel.

As goes for the inside of the property the cameras are there the visitor has been advised they are off and so they should be.

By *ongAndThick123Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Seems a bit sneaky. Stuff like this makes me very weary about meeting people. I’ve previously had someone with their laptop clearly set up in the corner trying to film.

It’s a no from me.

By *ash0000Man
6 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

I'm watching her now from 4000 miles away riding on our bed!

Sorry to say it should be consent based therefore the person should be informed that they are on camera and being recorded.

Whilst i do have cctv and ion other rooms whilst out there in use but while im in they are turned off.

I also inform them that if they come near the property they will be on it so giving them a choice to be on them or nto the same as going to a hotel.

As goes for the inside of the property the cameras are there the visitor has been advised they are off and so they should be."

What if the guy thinks he’s doing it behind your back. Nah, I won’t be informing him

By *ubyRonCouple
6 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Seems a bit sneaky. Stuff like this makes me very weary about meeting people. I’ve previously had someone with their laptop clearly set up in the corner trying to film.

It’s a no from me."

In our case it was agreed prior

By *ig1gaz1Man
6 weeks ago

bradford

"Seems a bit sneaky. Stuff like this makes me very weary about meeting people. I’ve previously had someone with their laptop clearly set up in the corner trying to film.

It’s a no from me.

In our case it was agreed prior "

you mean as agreed and informed that your other partner would like to see the event through a camera therefore dosnt matter if through a webcam or phone but cctv is another matter.

however the cctv records this event so therefore can be kept which would be a sticking point unless advised it would be deleted and not kept.

but how many people would stick to what they say as i know i would do others have there right to privacy

By *ubyRonCouple
6 weeks ago

Lancashire

It’s a no from me.

In our case it was agreed prior

you mean as agreed and informed that your other partner would like to see the event through a camera therefore dosnt matter if through a webcam or phone but cctv is another matter.

however the cctv records this event so therefore can be kept which would be a sticking point unless advised it would be deleted and not kept.

but how many people would stick to what they say as i know i would do others have there right to privacy"

Agreed through both parties that the whole session would be filmed. The CCTV also didn't record it was used on live view.

By *hiskeymuffin OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Tayside

Alot of assumptions here.

He knew I was watching!

Post new Message to Thread