Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Decadence Rochdale

Jump to newest

By *ugden123 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

tameside

Hi All

Hope we’re all well, Single genuine male here New to all this and thinking of going to decadence Rochdale tonight , if I can find the bottle (lol as I’m quite shy) will be my first club visit .. don’t wanna go at weekend because I’ll stick out like a sore thumb as a newbie and it will be too busy for a first visit for a guy who has never been before and won’t know the ropes.. does anyone know how much is it ti get in tonight ? and also has anyone got any advice or tips for a not so confident shy guy on his first visit to a club thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eachy123Woman
6 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

The club has a profile on here under decadance mandy pop them a message

By *iverstMan
6 weeks ago

Rossendale

As a very new guy myself with very few club attendances to my name, I would say;

Go expecting nothing and if something happens it happens.

Treat everyone with the utmost respect and speak to them as you would in a normal club atmosphere. Speak to them as people, not people in a swingers club – if things progress that’s fine. I certainly would never be pushy in any way and take a hint if people are politely rejecting any advances.

Be very polite and respectful of the staff. You will find out about what the people are like at the club, and expectations, by having respectful conversations with the people that work there.

Try and relax - this is something I find difficult to do until I start having a conversation with people. To be honest I have found the people in this environment to be really nice and friendly when face to face. Also be honest as I don’t think it will do you any good lying only to be found out.

I struggle going in open rooms and seeing what is happening as I feel I am intruding and being disrespectful - but that is my naivety of the situation I think. And if you are as naive as I am, prepare to be shocked – not that people are enjoying what they are doing, but at how alien the situation is to me.

I have enjoyed every visit and each time I have left giggling and with a smile on my face.

Good luck an please report back with how you go on.

By *iverstMan
6 weeks ago

Rossendale

And one more thing, don’t hit the drink to soften your nerves. I have never had alcohol at the club as I feel being totally sober is more respectful of a new guy to the scene - but that is just my opinion!

Post new Message to Thread