Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dominant confident man

Jump to newest

By *r decorator OP   Man
6 weeks ago

new Milton

I am confident dominant person who likes taking control in bedroom. Does it increase or reduce chances for meetings here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Confidence usually helps.

Some people seek dominant, some people see it as a red flag.

By *ark n kimCouple
6 weeks ago

durham

Confident is ok but for us dominant is of no interest at all.

But plenty people will love it.

There is always something for everyone on here.

By *aribbean King 1985Man
6 weeks ago

South West London

Nothing wrong being dominant in bed so keep doing your thing

By *riffield cplCouple
6 weeks ago

Beverley

Depends what form does your dominance take

By *r decorator OP   Man
6 weeks ago

new Milton

"Depends what form does your dominance take "

More like not being shy and being comfortable with all kind of fucking scenarios

By *inkycougar1Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

I like a confident dominant man. But I believe a lot of men on here who think they are dominant are just abusive. For example i received an opening message today say i would love to destroy your asshole I mean would you say that to a woman face to face when meeting for the first time!!

To me being dominant is being able to lead and take control. But someone you feel safe with

By *riffield cplCouple
6 weeks ago

Beverley

If you put dominant on your profile, to me it reads as if you take over the play time for your own enjoyment disregarding what we might want as a couple.

Perhaps better word for it would be confident.

By *T SwingersCouple
6 weeks ago

Brazil

We actually need this as we are both kind of submissive so need a bit of directing.

By *r decorator OP   Man
6 weeks ago

new Milton

"I like a confident dominant man. But I believe a lot of men on here who think they are dominant are just abusive. For example i received an opening message today say i would love to destroy your asshole I mean would you say that to a woman face to face when meeting for the first time!!

To me being dominant is being able to lead and take control. But someone you feel safe with "

Bloody hell who will like message like that!!!! That should be block immediately!!!

By *aribbean King 1985Man
6 weeks ago

South West London

Let me rephrase, there's nothing wrong with being dominant in bed as long as you aint too aggresive or overboard otherwise keep doing your thing

By *iM4kinkMan
6 weeks ago

San Antonio

As well, for lack of a more accurate description or tactful way to cop so to speak.

i'm a very submissive cross dressing old school twink type. And my favorite style of Dom to control, instruct, use me for their sexual amusement...Is usually a older, more experienced, kinky man whom is more interest in how he is going to nourish the trust we will have to be developed. There is much to consider, the Dom may be more direct about what sexual tastes he is going enjoy from you.

But the D/s relationship, the successful interaction may have so much to learn, share...So mllll

By *ensualMan
6 weeks ago

Sutton

I wish swingers would not use the word "dominant" and used "confident". The use of the word "dominant" tends to leach off a stereotype in BDSM, and is used without an understanding of modern BDSM.

My own view is that "dominance" related to bdsm is a personal interaction and relies on consent and negotiation with the person/people involved in the negotiation. It extends beyond the bedroom and is relationship based.

In my experiene most swingers tend to be "Sex Doms/subs" and it is about one off sexual enjoyment, rather than providing a deeper, wider personal experience which is D/s.

By *impcuckMan
6 weeks ago

edge of taunton

as my wife say's assertive men she likes best when it comes to sexual fun

she no longer use'se the word dominate as it means so many different thing to men from being a compleate asshole to bdsm no one seems to understand just being a normal sexual dom anymore there has to be extreme kinks or bdsm attached its perfectly ok to be a sexual dom with out bdsm or kinks too

By *igBlondeWoman
6 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as…

By *mf123Man
6 weeks ago

the space between spaces

It means you willy will never go dry as the hord of chomping vag hop on and off

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
6 weeks ago

Norwichish

"I like a confident dominant man. But I believe a lot of men on here who think they are dominant are just abusive. For example i received an opening message today say i would love to destroy your asshole I mean would you say that to a woman face to face when meeting for the first time!!

To me being dominant is being able to lead and take control. But someone you feel safe with "

^^^^^^^^

This is so accurate. Unbelievable some of the messages we have received so we had to set about writing an explanatory profile so those kind of people understood!

By *lexakiMan
6 weeks ago

Tralee

I’ve had a curry like that once before too.

By *angerouslemaisonsMan
6 weeks ago

Peterborough

Not in all cases but in my experience people who say they are confident are usually insecure and people who are actually confident just go out about their business. As for being dominant some will like it some won’t a bit like that black sticky stuff

By *uenevereWoman
6 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I am confident dominant person who likes taking control in bedroom. Does it increase or reduce chances for meetings here?"

I doubt it makes much difference.

It simply depends on what others are seeking.

I'm not looking to meet men but uf I was I wouldn't be interested in anyone describing themselves as dominant.

By *yeSureMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Would love to be out with the wife and see, what starts out as her being chatted up by a random confident guy.

Dominant would be off putting.

Post new Message to Thread