Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Long messages

Jump to newest

By *ectorxpg OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Lincoln

A lot of lady’s are asking for long messages, but you don’t have a simple reply with yes or no. I found this not respectful. What do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

Messaging anyone is optional and people can ask for what they want, subject to their preferences. You can move to the next person who does match youz if you don't fit the bill.

They are their own experts and know what they need

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

"Messaging anyone is optional and people can ask for what they want, subject to their preferences. You can move to the next person who does match youz if you don't fit the bill.

They are their own experts and know what they need "

People are also not obliged to make any reply, if you read Fab FAQ. Ni reply is a reply of no thanks

By *ucka39Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

If it's not interesting why would anyone want to reply

By *ark n kimCouple
6 weeks ago

durham

We always reply to respectful well thought out messages,even if it's a no thanks.

But anyone who messages with the standard hi,how's yous,can I ask you a question.or any other no effort message just get deleted.

By *orillaman32Man
6 weeks ago

Christchurch

"A lot of lady’s are asking for long messages, but you don’t have a simple reply with yes or no. I found this not respectful. What do you think?"

Noone owes me a reply, I find that if I say just delete if not interested at least that way I get a reply of sorts.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Long messages can either demonstrate an actual interest or investment in trying to get to know the person you're messaging, or the ability to copy paste long spam.

If it looks like the latter option or it's just some gross fap fodder, it's a "No." or a straight delete from me

By *angerouslemaisonsMan
6 weeks ago

Peterborough

I don’t think it’s disrespectful not to reply because none of us are entitled to any kind of response

By *elloWoman
6 weeks ago

alpha centauri

My attention span is not long enough to read a long message, I might get half way through, unless I get distracted by something shiny

By *dam1971Man
6 weeks ago

Bedford

"My attention span is not long enough to read a long message, I might get half way through, unless I get distracted by something shiny "

I got bored reading all that, what was your point?

Post new Message to Thread