Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies meeting the female half

Jump to newest

By *aste-the-Rainbow OP   Couple
19 weeks ago

Worthing

Would a couples profile put you off meeting the female half on their own, or would you expect the male half to be snuck in somewhere along the lines! If that makes sense?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
19 weeks ago

Midlands

Personally we wouldn't knowingly meet one half of a couple.

19 weeks ago

Worthing

"Personally we wouldn't knowingly meet one half of a couple."

Even if it was all agreed together, no behind anyone's back?

By *razytimesinloveCouple
19 weeks ago

SW Scotland

If it was a female asking to meet Mrs on her own then we’d ask for a social first with all of us present to make sure she was safe.

If it was a female from a couple wanting to meet us that would be fine

By *yanLouiseCouple
19 weeks ago

South

As long as it’s made clear who will and won’t be involved then no issues with it

By *iss DevilWoman
19 weeks ago

Bedford

"If it was a female asking to meet Mrs on her own then we’d ask for a social first with all of us present to make sure she was safe.

If it was a female from a couple wanting to meet us that would be fine "

Why is single woman wanting to meet Mrs on her own different to a woman from a couple? I don't get it.

By *ooroo2019Woman
19 weeks ago

Chester

It wouldn’t put me off. When a couple chats to me I often find it’s the male half of the couple managing most of the messaging though, so not sure I’ve ever been in this situation.

By *iss DevilWoman
19 weeks ago

Bedford

I would prefer for the lady from the couple to have her own profile. But, if it's clear it will be just her meeting, I'd be ok with that. However, the first meet would need to be a social, just the ladies.

Luckily, I don't arrange 1:1 meets through here though, only meet in clubs.

19 weeks ago

Worthing

"It wouldn’t put me off. When a couple chats to me I often find it’s the male half of the couple managing most of the messaging though, so not sure I’ve ever been in this situation. "

We are a female led account, didn't realise it was unusual for that to be the case?

By *razytimesinloveCouple
19 weeks ago

SW Scotland

"If it was a female asking to meet Mrs on her own then we’d ask for a social first with all of us present to make sure she was safe.

If it was a female from a couple wanting to meet us that would be fine

Why is single woman wanting to meet Mrs on her own different to a woman from a couple? I don't get it. "

Sorry I didn’t make that as clear as I thought.

Any female wanting to meet Mrs on her own would need a social first.

We wouldn’t have an issue with a female from a couple wanting to meet us without her husband/bf

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
19 weeks ago

Nuneaton

L is free to meet females alone from single accounts or couples accounts she set up her own single profile for this but it became hard work as most couples accounts despite it clearly stating there will be no interaction with males they want their partner to watch, she is not comfortable putting herself in this position. Most single female accounts were either fake or would eventually drop the bombshell of asking if their fb or fwb can join in

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
19 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"L is free to meet females alone from single accounts or couples accounts she set up her own single profile for this but it became hard work as most couples accounts despite it clearly stating there will be no interaction with males they want their partner to watch, she is not comfortable putting herself in this position. Most single female accounts were either fake or would eventually drop the bombshell of asking if their fb or fwb can join in "

It’s not been entirely unsuccessful tho she has had a couple of meets which she has really enjoyed x

By (user no longer on site)
19 weeks ago

It wouldn’t put me off but I would expect that it was clear what the expectations were and that all comms were with the female half of the couple. It’s when one half sets up the plan and makes promises on the others behalf that things get messy in my experience

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
19 weeks ago

Nuneaton

She prefers to move communication to what’s app a video call or a phone chat usually sorts the fakes out , another red flag is being sent or asked for explicit images

By *elloWoman
19 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Would a couples profile put you off meeting the female half on their own, or would you expect the male half to be snuck in somewhere along the lines! If that makes sense?"

If the woman didn't also have a separate single female profile then I'd be nervous about the male half wanting to join in. Only a couples profile makes me they only play as a couple , couple and single profiles make me think they play together and separate.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
19 weeks ago

Leeds

I've just made a singles profile for this but tbh I don't think it's worth it.

Mrs

19 weeks ago

Worthing

"Would a couples profile put you off meeting the female half on their own, or would you expect the male half to be snuck in somewhere along the lines! If that makes sense?

If the woman didn't also have a separate single female profile then I'd be nervous about the male half wanting to join in. Only a couples profile makes me they only play as a couple , couple and single profiles make me think they play together and separate."

This is what we thought, as we have heard all about the male half being snuck in once things look like they are going ahead!

By *wointo1Couple (MM)
19 weeks ago

Manchester

We both love meeting females without their other halves.

Nothing better than a naughty wife.

We meet together or individually, sometimes both

By *ainbowQueen03Woman
18 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I host Scissor Sisters WOMEN only event on Wednesday 3rd July in Flirts at Xtasia 8pm - 12am.

Read bottom of my profile for more information.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Rainbow

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
18 weeks ago

Next Door

Yes I would meet just the female from a couple.

I would expect a social with both before the ff meet, this would be to get permission from the male and set ground rules.

By (user no longer on site)
18 weeks ago

In my experience the vast majority of couples profiles are ran by the men! I usually cut the chat dead and give him an ear full! If it's FF then he has no say in it! Zero involvement and it would take place at mine! No exceptions.

Post new Message to Thread