"Are hard to find !

Genuine couple here looking for nsa fun with the right lady "

We have exactly the same problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvyGalNorfolkCouple
6 weeks ago

East Norfolk

Cooeee! I’m here haha.

(Although my profile says couple - I’m very much single)

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

Honestly as a single (albeit mature) female it’s difficult to find a couple to gel with. It’s hard to build up an equal connection to both and very often it becomes apparent that the female side of the couple is only going along with it to keep her other half happy.

By *iss DevilWoman
6 weeks ago

Bedford

"Honestly as a single (albeit mature) female it’s difficult to find a couple to gel with. It’s hard to build up an equal connection to both and very often it becomes apparent that the female side of the couple is only going along with it to keep her other half happy."

This, very much so! I gave up on meeting couples long time ago, for that reason. Regardless of how much assurance I was given in messages that the woman is "very bisexual", "loves playing with women" and "is very much into the threesomes", the reality was disappointing most of the time, with the woman being the "pillow princess", just about allowing me to pleasure her but that's it. So currently I am only happy to meet couples in a club, by chance, and my advice to you, OP, would be to get yourselves to a club. You can try couples and single ladies only nights?

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Reigate

Wow, I would have thought it was the opposite! We wanted to join the site because we both want to sleep with other women. Assumed it was the same for most other couples.

By *eyond PurityCouple
6 weeks ago

Laceby

We’ve met quite a few ladies.

Both being single on here before we met helps as we know what it’s like to meet couples and ensure someone feel safe, desired by both and treated like a person.

I would say setting your profile up to appeal to ladies helps - pics of both to give a flavour of you and profile wording which gives an idea of what you are both about and what you can offer.

K

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

"

This, very much so! I gave up on meeting couples long time ago, for that reason. Regardless of how much assurance I was given in messages that the woman is "very bisexual", "loves playing with women" and "is very much into the threesomes", the reality was disappointing most of the time, with the woman being the "pillow princess", just about allowing me to pleasure her but that's it. So currently I am only happy to meet couples in a club, by chance, and my advice to you, OP, would be to get yourselves to a club. You can try couples and single ladies only nights? "

With you totally on this one.

Club meets are spontaneous and you know if the three way attraction is there straight away.

So much simpler and less time consuming.

It feels like walking through treacle sometimes via messaging.

By *orny_vikings OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Manchester

Ah, see it’s totally different for me ! I absolutely LOVE to pleasure a lady, I love boobs and pussy just as much as my OH haha! Absolutely no pillow princess here, we want the full sha-bang! xx

6 weeks ago

Manchester

Thank you lovely. Your boobs look fantastic btw

6 weeks ago

Manchester

Yep, we find we get ignored a lot sadly ! even though we think we’re quite good looking hahaha x

6 weeks ago

Manchester

It’s the opposite in our case, my fella does this to keep me happy hahaha

By *andPextraCouple
6 weeks ago

North West

Our main interest, but we get hampered as male half only joins in with me.

However, i also have a “cock” occasionally

By * and BCouple
6 weeks ago

Durham

"Honestly as a single (albeit mature) female it’s difficult to find a couple to gel with. It’s hard to build up an equal connection to both and very often it becomes apparent that the female side of the couple is only going along with it to keep her other half happy."

We are singing from the same page. Just a shame everyone on fab is on the back foot with all the fab crazies who seem to have spoilt it for the genuine swingers

By *BB and NNCouple
6 weeks ago

York

With the exception of one (which was ok) all our meets have been amazing. We only meet females and whilst it takes a while it has always been worth it.

We are always very conscious that it is a huge thing for a fem to meet a couple, just the simplicity of 1 meets 2, so we always ensure that who ever we meet is comfortable.

We tend to do this by a lot of text, phone and can chat to ensure there’s a spark, very often there isn’t between the three of us and that’s absolutely fine, no body has had time wasted, it’s good to ensure there is a rapport.

So, our view is yes it takes a while and yes there are a lot of time wasters (mainly men or couples pretending tonne a fem) but put the effort in and you can meet some amazing ladies. Hope this makes sense x

6 weeks ago

Manchester

Love this ! thank you x

6 weeks ago

Manchester

You look fantastic

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

its made harder because many dont want to meet couples we already know how few women are on here already let alone bi women..

gave up online looking years ago apart from one well know lesbian site i find women who want to play are at the gay clubs /pubs/nights much easier got to know loads over the years

alot of bi women simply dont want to be a male fantasy / toy

By *all me missWoman
6 weeks ago

South Wales

I’m single and bi

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
6 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

It can be done trust us

Just be aware that you can seriously get caught up with her and that’s both of you,

So remember to distance yourselves and have a reality check from time to time if she’s not just for sex and more of an extension to your relationship/marriage

It is difficult there’s no doubt about it but be patient

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
6 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"I’m single and bi "
perfect apart from The distance

6 weeks ago

Manchester

Thanks hun

By *ony MannMan
6 weeks ago

Wallop

I have found a few bi women and we have been adventurous with others

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

"

We are singing from the same page. Just a shame everyone on fab is on the back foot with all the fab crazies who seem to have spoilt it for the genuine swingers "

Absolutely this. A different place to what it was even before the pandemic x

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
6 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I love meeting couples. I’m into intimacy with couples though rather than kink. It can be magical.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
6 weeks ago

Halifax

Most couples are all looking for the same thing, so bi ladies can be choosy.

Maybe add a bit about you and what they could expect from a meet with you.

Remember they have to find 2 people attractive if you're both involved and feel comfortable /safe too.

Apparently clubs are a good bet and many couples have found ladies to meet in them.

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
6 weeks ago

Kent

Reading this thread we feel very lucky, we've not been doing this long and have met with some lovely bi women and for last 5 months every weekend (some week days) we spend with a beautiful bi women, we wouldn't normally meet so regularly bit we all get on so well it just works, so now we looking to meet others bi women/couples with her

Post new Message to Thread