Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging experiances

Jump to newest

By *azza2281 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Newtown

Whats your favourite dogging experiance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyisfunukMan
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

Cannock chase years ago. To this day one of the best deepthroat BJ’s I’ve ever had.

By *ee1967Man
20 weeks ago

watford

Tried so many times. .

By *k_guy3468Man
20 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

The first was memorable. Back in the early 2000's. Didn't know it existed, was heading home from a gig along the A6 in Bedfordshire. Pulled into a well known layby on the Bedford side for a call of nature. Was about 1am in the morning. Parked up towards the end near the entrance to woods and dashed out. On my way back I noticed there was a dark coloured BMW 5 series parked quite close infront to me. Was a bit concerned as my car was full of expensive musical equipment. As I walked back to my car I noticed that the BMW had it's interior light on and heard the noticeable giggle of a woman. I settled back into my car getting ready to go, just as I was about to start the engine the BMW's hazards went of a few times followed by a flash of the brake lights. As the lights dimmed I could clearly see that there were two occupants in the car, I could also see the passenger moving over to the driver, the hazards went again. I decided to get out and walk round round to the drivers side of the car. The window was down and I could clearly see a guy in his 40's with a younger blonde lady, she was leaning over him sucking away at his cock. The guy could see I was there, I was a bit stunned to be honest so apologised. He just said 'we wondered how long it would be before you came over, you might want to go around the other side for a better view'. He was pushing her head down on to his cock and she was eagerly sucking away. I walked around the passenger side. As I did so the window slid fully down and I could see this younger ( maybe in her 20's) quite voluptuous lady with a summer dress on sucking away. 'Feel free to touch' he said. At this point she was still seated but leaning across him, I stroked her bare thighs nervously then run my hand over her large covered breasts. He whispered something to her and she moved in her seat so she was kneeling. 'open the door if you like' he said. I opened the door and moved behind her,was I did he pulled her dress up exposing her bare ass, I ran my hands over a very large but firm ass, gradually I worked towards between her legs, finally gaining the courage I cupped her pussy, feeling a mound of soft pubic hair, pushing a finger down her slit I could feel how wet she was.I fingered her deeply for a while hearing her moan, then I knelt down and licked her free behind. She tasted amazing but was very wet! By now my cock was throbbing, 'you can fuck her if you want, but wear a condom' I was shocked to hear, I explained I didn't have one on me 'dont worry we have!' the guy passed it over to me. To cut a long story short it didn't last long after what I'd just experienced!

When I'd finished, we talked for a bit and they explained that they regularly visited this place, usually earlier in the evening and liked others to watch and join in. They also told me about other places, no mention of the word dogging...that came much later. That was just the beginning of some very good times!

Post new Message to Thread