Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not sure who I am

Jump to newest

By *andy K OP   TV/TS
20 weeks ago

somewhere

Any tv’s feel like this I’m thinking of giving up dressing I’ve messed up a great friendship and it’s really hit me for 6 I just don’t know who I am . Trying to focus on everyday things seems impossible. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowupdollTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Herts

"Any tv’s feel like this I’m thinking of giving up dressing I’ve messed up a great friendship and it’s really hit me for 6 I just don’t know who I am . Trying to focus on everyday things seems impossible. X"

I can’t see your profile as it’s hidden, so just off your post..if it’s a cause of unhappiness or doubt why do it?

By *andy K OP   TV/TS
20 weeks ago

somewhere

"Any tv’s feel like this I’m thinking of giving up dressing I’ve messed up a great friendship and it’s really hit me for 6 I just don’t know who I am . Trying to focus on everyday things seems impossible. X

I can’t see your profile as it’s hidden, so just off your post..if it’s a cause of unhappiness or doubt why do it? "

I’ve unhidden it now it was fun until recently I think I’ve come to a crossroads

By *lowupdollTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Herts

"Any tv’s feel like this I’m thinking of giving up dressing I’ve messed up a great friendship and it’s really hit me for 6 I just don’t know who I am . Trying to focus on everyday things seems impossible. X

I can’t see your profile as it’s hidden, so just off your post..if it’s a cause of unhappiness or doubt why do it?

I’ve unhidden it now it was fun until recently I think I’ve come to a crossroads "

What about just taking a step back for a while? And is your dressing actually affecting other parts of your life?

By *andy K OP   TV/TS
20 weeks ago

somewhere

I’ve unhidden it now it was fun until recently I think I’ve come to a crossroads

What about just taking a step back for a while? And is your dressing actually affecting other parts of your life? "

That’s what I’ve done I so love dressing up and make up ect it don’t affect other parts of my life is that it’s made me think since of fallen out with a friend …my head is in a spin 24/7

Post new Message to Thread