Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is this harsh ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
20 weeks ago

Hey just want to get your thoughts on this below ….

I had been speaking to a couple for a couple of months and the guy told me he would get back to me when his Mrs was ready to meet/fuck again . So he txt me thursday asking if i was free friday night (tonight) i got back to him and said id let him know later that day as i was working and needed to check my work and family schedule. Then i got a call about an hour later saying my grandad (who is my king and i worship him , he saved me and my mum from my abusive dad when we were younger but anyway i digress) had fallen and was in hospital( i live 2 hours away ) . So i raced back home and havent checked fab or got back to them and they have blocked me ffs . At least just message and see what the crack is no ?

Im a bit gutted as it was a lovely looking wife to meet lol . Just wanted to get the community’s thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r_LickCouple
20 weeks ago

aberdeen

My advice would be don’t worry about it. The couple in question has probably been messed about loads of times and they probably think you are one of them too. But just move forward don’t overthink it.

And as time goes on they will see you’re profile with meets and verifications ??

You need thick skin to survive Fab lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread