Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Be as brutal as you like..

Jump to newest

By *yorks4couples OP   Man
20 weeks ago

doncaster

First impressions count.. i know too well my profile is a shambles. Nice genuine lad but naieve as hell. Any pointers to where im going wrong would be appreciated. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

"Nice genuine lad."

Leave it at that and delete rest of jargon. If peeps can't accept you for who you are then that's their loss not yours.

By *anJenny 181Couple
20 weeks ago

Preston

Does a woman want a nice genuine lad maybe if she was employing you in a business.

Perhaps she wants a dominant man to whisk her off her feet and take her breath away.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
20 weeks ago

Home

"Does a woman want a nice genuine lad maybe if she was employing you in a business.

Perhaps she wants a dominant man to whisk her off her feet and take her breath away.

"

but if you put that on your profile you get accused of being cocky

By *ames250122Man
20 weeks ago

Worcester

"First impressions count.. i know too well my profile is a shambles. Nice genuine lad but naieve as hell. Any pointers to where im going wrong would be appreciated. X"

First impressions do count but just like the ocean and wind, people aren’t static, we’re in a constant state of change even if it’s only small. So be cautious of anyone that is only willing to look at you one way and not as you are.

That said, your profile is fine for the most part, good pictures and headers. Just the write up about you could do with punching up a bit. Tell people more about yourself with only using positives, no negatives in describing your positive qualities. Tell people in more detail about what your looking for, what you’ve previously done, what you enjoy and want to try in the bedroom and also outside the bedroom so they have some topics to pick from and if interested, talk/ ask about in a reply message.

By *ames250122Man
20 weeks ago

Worcester

"Does a woman want a nice genuine lad maybe if she was employing you in a business.

but if you put that on your profile you get accused of being cocky "

Either way it doesn’t matter. Pretending to be someone your not will get you know where. OP just needs to be himself and let that come through better in the profile write up by providing more info.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

Do you feel it represents you and have you written it with the people you would like to attract in mind?

Do you think that couples and women will like to see photos of you with a woman?

20 weeks ago

doncaster

"

Ovcourse i agree. Too nice maybe? Humble? Quietly confident id say. Met too many couples with a “cock sure” guy and had their mes tell him im a dirty fucker. Better underestimated than over confident maybe?

20 weeks ago

doncaster

"Do you feel it represents you and have you written it with the people you would like to attract in mind?

Do you think that couples and women will like to see photos of you with a woman?

"

Mixed reviews if im honest but i can understand completely with your point x

20 weeks ago

doncaster

but if you put that on your profile you get accused of being cocky

Not much more i could write without it going downhill if im honest im screwed lol

Either way it doesn’t matter. Pretending to be someone your not will get you know where. OP just needs to be himself and let that come through better in the profile write up by providing more info. "

Post new Message to Thread