FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Body type preference based on someone's verifications/pics?

Jump to newest

By *heBlowins OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

West Cork

Couldn't think of a shorter thread title

So we look for men for group sex and we sometimes get interest from guys who have profiles with action shots from previous meets and/or verifications detailing how "perfect" and "fit" the women they've slept with are.

Of course people can have different body type preferences and can like more than one type but they often choose to highlight one type- and it's not at all what Mrs. is, leaving her to wonder if they just want any hole to fuck.

We often ignore them - not out of personal body shame but more because it's a bit of a turn off to see someone gush about someone else's model-like physique... Makes her feel a bit like a consolation prize akin to the misguided mindset that some guys have that larger women are more desperate and "want it more".

Just wondering if anyone else feels similarly?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
20 weeks ago

Thurrock

We’ve certainly been put off approaching people after looking at their veris or pics, to be honest we probably weren’t their type anyway, some people make it clearer they have a preferred body type but others you can just tell reading between the lines. You’re Mrs has an amazing figure though any guys you choose to meet should count themselves lucky.

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
20 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

Yep I'm forever second guessing why someone has contacted or winked when I see what those they have met have been like and I'm the total opposite

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
20 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Yes, I absolutely understand that feeling.

Whilst I'm fully aware of the definition of preference it just puts me off entirely and I don't feel confident being with someone who clearly would rather be with a different body type.

I avoid those people. Plenty of others around so it doesn't phase me any.

You aren't alone in feeling that way

MrsAbz

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
20 weeks ago

chichester

why does it matter in a group sex scenario tbh .. I have always found in a group sex situation like. 8+ people you barely spend anytime talking /flirting etc its more just fucking and getting down and nasty

Group sex is a very different vibe to 1 on 1/ couples + 1 meets imo

By *imply DeeWoman
20 weeks ago

Wherever

It used to but not anymore.

People are looking for different experiences.

I certainly have something they want so let them have it

20 weeks ago

West Cork

"why does it matter in a group sex scenario tbh .. I have always found in a group sex situation like. 8+ people you barely spend anytime talking /flirting etc its more just fucking and getting down and nasty

Group sex is a very different vibe to 1 on 1/ couples + 1 meets imo "

Sorry to clarify, group to us means more than two. We're talking mainly about MMF/MFM here

20 weeks ago

West Cork

Thanks y'all for your insights and a wee bit of validation

By *reyeyesesMan
20 weeks ago

Brumtown

"Couldn't think of a shorter thread title

So we look for men for group sex and we sometimes get interest from guys who have profiles with action shots from previous meets and/or verifications detailing how "perfect" and "fit" the women they've slept with are.

Of course people can have different body type preferences and can like more than one type but they often choose to highlight one type- and it's not at all what Mrs. is, leaving her to wonder if they just want any hole to fuck.

We often ignore them - not out of personal body shame but more because it's a bit of a turn off to see someone gush about someone else's model-like physique... Makes her feel a bit like a consolation prize akin to the misguided mindset that some guys have that larger women are more desperate and "want it more".

Just wondering if anyone else feels similarly? "

For me, as cringe inducing as it seems, the personality of the couple is 1,000,000 more important. If you can have a laugh, and share sexual kinks, body shape/colour really has like a 0.5% impact

By *ilk_TrayMan
20 weeks ago

Hampshire

Some guys appreciate different body types and can find women attractive/sexy no matter what their body size is.

Don’t let verifications put you off.

By *issmorganWoman
20 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I think in a similar way ops

If I got a message from a man and all his past meets were very slim, super attractive ladies, I'd wonder why the heck he was messaging me and not respond.

I know people can like more than one body type, but if they're gushing about how fit someone's body is & I'm the opposite, I'd be questioning it in my head and wouldnt feel comfortable meeting them.

By *carlet SeductionWoman
20 weeks ago

Maidstone

I think if someone shows interest in me why would I care who they've met previously? I'm confident enough in my skin to know I'm awesome and they obviously see that in me.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
20 weeks ago

Leeds

If someone is interested & they stipulate a certain body type that isn't me or all past verifications have been gym fit model like then I'll avoid, it's my own insecurities but I'll think I don't fit the bill, despite them showing interest.

Mrs

20 weeks ago

West Cork

"I think if someone shows interest in me why would I care who they've met previously? I'm confident enough in my skin to know I'm awesome and they obviously see that in me. "

Totally agree about the confidence bit- this isn't a self-esteem issue. It's more about questioning intent.

As in, do they really see the awesomeness or do they think fatter women are grateful for the attention (a totally unfortunate common refrain)

We simply can't *not* wonder about that, especially when given certain signs:

For example, we've been with guys before who have gone on to verify other (athletically fitter) women and have said things such as, "they are easily the most beautiful woman they've ever met on Fab" or "their body is pure perfection - 11/10.. no one can compare"

And then they try to land a meet with us again.. I mean.. c'mon. How is that supposed to make someone feel?

20 weeks ago

West Cork

"If someone is interested & they stipulate a certain body type that isn't me or all past verifications have been gym fit model like then I'll avoid, it's my own insecurities but I'll think I don't fit the bill, despite them showing interest.

Mrs "

Fair play. It's the "all past" bit that we often get hung up on.

There are plenty of other guys who genuinely appreciate Mrs' body type. We don't need to entertain guys who are looking for an easy ride just because she's chubby

By *utterypopcornCouple
20 weeks ago

oxford

I hate to admit it but I have in the past not wanted to meet after seeing that M is nothing like there past verification.

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
20 weeks ago

kendal

From a woman's perspective

Firstly,

Mrs is absolutely gorgeous! She's shaped like a woman, an actual real woman! And that is H.O.T!!!

Secondly, there is more to sex than physical attraction, I obviously can't speak on behalf of the men folk, because I'm not one.

But,

Personally, if someone is physically a '10', but theyre as thick as 2 short planks, i just cannot even begin to imagine having sex eith them, i also cant have sex with someone who isnt up for a good laugh either!

We've all (even the solid 10's) got body confidence issues and bits we aren't keen on!

Ive had sex with people who are incredibly attractive physically, but if I had to pick between them and someone less physically attractive who can have a laugh, and hold a relatively intellectual conversation, who's company I feel relaxed in I'd pick the latter all day long!

Everyone brings something different to the table, wether that be a banging blow job,

Good banter, decent conversation, a mind blowing fuck, or jusr having a great vibe!

By *utcock99!Man
20 weeks ago

Pontefract

"From a woman's perspective

Firstly,

Mrs is absolutely gorgeous! She's shaped like a woman, an actual real woman! And that is H.O.T!!!

Secondly, there is more to sex than physical attraction, I obviously can't speak on behalf of the men folk, because I'm not one.

But,

Personally, if someone is physically a '10', but theyre as thick as 2 short planks, i just cannot even begin to imagine having sex eith them, i also cant have sex with someone who isnt up for a good laugh either!

We've all (even the solid 10's) got body confidence issues and bits we aren't keen on!

Ive had sex with people who are incredibly attractive physically, but if I had to pick between them and someone less physically attractive who can have a laugh, and hold a relatively intellectual conversation, who's company I feel relaxed in I'd pick the latter all day long!

Everyone brings something different to the table, wether that be a banging blow job,

Good banter, decent conversation, a mind blowing fuck, or jusr having a great vibe!"

I agree totally. I’ve had sex with really ‘fit’ people, punching well above my weight, and I’ve had sex with people who are curvy, or BBW, or however you want to frame it.

For me too it isn’t just body type = sexiness. It’s that flirtatious look, that bit of self-confidence someone has in who they are, being comfortable in their skin, that’s what, for me, is really sexy.

By *carlet SeductionWoman
20 weeks ago

Maidstone

"

For example, we've been with guys before who have gone on to verify other (athletically fitter) women and have said things such as, "they are easily the most beautiful woman they've ever met on Fab" or "their body is pure perfection - 11/10.. no one can compare"

And then they try to land a meet with us again.. I mean.. c'mon. How is that supposed to make someone feel?"

Ah if I bothered to check out verifications I might agree with you. I would be put off anyone who wrote verifications like that, as to me, that means that they like to compare who they're meeting with others and I'm not into anyone who openly does that. It's a real passion killer.

By *essTTWoman
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

I do, if someone's verifications all white/slim women I probably won't meet them as I'm the complete opposite of that

By *oxy jWoman
20 weeks ago

somerset

yep i get guys message me who openly bragg bigger women are best and all there veris are bigger women so i avoid thenm as im clearly not what they want

By *itplayssoloWoman
20 weeks ago

leeds

I get it but I also don’t think too deeply about it.

What I find is a lot of men come on here and don’t actually know what they want/find attractive beyond what society has told them is what they “should” like.

I’ve challenged men before who have specifically put on their profile that they want small gym fit women and then they keep messaging me. Like I’m a size 18-20 and although I attend the gym 3 times a week, I like cheese and pizza too much to ever look gym fit. When it comes down to it, a lot of men are surprised to find they fancy more than the model types.

What I don’t take kindly to in a club is when a man chats you up (or his wife does who is genuinely interested) and then he’s looking over your shoulder to see who else he can spot. That’s when I get annoyed, one girl at a time my dude

By *leasure82Man
20 weeks ago

portsmouth

For me, personally it’s not all about the figure. I enjoy all body types if I’m honest, but there has to be some form of connection. I like to get to know the person a little bit before to find out what gets them going so that when we do meet, I can explore those avenues and their entire body. Hope that makes sense. Lol

By *leasure82Man
20 weeks ago

portsmouth

Oh, and one other thing,

The blowins

Mrs you look incredible, absolutely gorgeous

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
20 weeks ago

chichester

"why does it matter in a group sex scenario tbh .. I have always found in a group sex situation like. 8+ people you barely spend anytime talking /flirting etc its more just fucking and getting down and nasty

Group sex is a very different vibe to 1 on 1/ couples + 1 meets imo

Sorry to clarify, group to us means more than two. We're talking mainly about MMF/MFM here "

ok you mean a threesome which is more intimate as will ensue dedicated time between 3 of you .. group sex is vastly larger number

By *rMonkeyMan
20 weeks ago

Somewhere

I do but for different reasons. If every meet veri is from a guy with a massive cock then I'll not bother as I don't have that.

That dispakys as quite a strong preference in my view and I wouldn't want to disappoint

By *rustratedmissWoman
20 weeks ago

York

OP you're gorgeous and have a fabulous figure.

Im guilty of this, I'm a big girl and try to make that clear in my profile not because it's an issue for me but because I want someone to know what they're getting into.

I usually check veris and if they're all slim women then I'm left wondering why bother messaging me.

I'll either ignore or if they have an interesting profile, may ask the question as to why. Not for one minute is this about them. It's about me and my need to feel confident so I can get naked and fabulous

By *oxy jWoman
20 weeks ago

somerset

the problem is there a big section on men who simply dont care how you look attraction or not to them its just a release hence why i totally avoid guys who claim they dont care about attraction they are totally not for me ...

and its correct to say timewasters are not just guys women and couples ddo it too ... there are couples on here who love nothing better than to wind a guy up by ruining his night then have a laught about it but you also need to be careful because a high percentage of women n couples profiles are acually just men messing around..

there are also all those accounts where the couple have split up and the guy still carrys on making people think they are still a couple know a few profiles like that and then lets not for get those women who are on here to do nothing but prick tease plenty of them here too

the thing is most of it is really easy to spot with common sense but sex and seeking it seems to devoid some of common sense too many think everyone is a goodie goodie and deserve instant trust and that where most go wrong by being too trusting ..

i do agree with what wassaid by the mod ruby couples and women can pull out at anytime and be patted on the back for doing so as its your rights to do so ..men should not be demonized for doing the same

By *ormalguy71Man
20 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

So obviously after a post like this, the 1st thing I did was have a look at your profile and then the pictures.

What I can say is your Mrs should not have anything to worry about. From the pics I have seen my view is she has a cracking figure, nice curves in all the right places.

I personally do not like seeing "action" shots of someones profile unless it is with there partner, I am not interested in how many men have been there before me.

So in closing, keep your chin up, your Mrs is a hot sexy lady and if I was 3 years younger and in Ireland I would be messaging you guys

By *etal and KinkMan
20 weeks ago

Malice

I've seen things I can't unsee. Once it's been seen I can't imagine myself kissing her.

If I can't kiss her then I can't kiss her.

I try not to look or read anything.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
20 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

Obviously it’s not necessarily an issue I personally have as it’s rare I’m contacted first anyway…

… However, I do think you’re correct in some respects in that there certainly are people here who would penetrate a hole in the wall if it was damp enough!

Having said that, people’s appreciation of body types is as varied as the body types themselves. One person’s fit is another person’s meh or even ick.

Ultimately if they’re only showing themselves with ultra gym bod types, they’re probably doing that for show, and you’re probably correct to avoid them.

Mrs IS gorgeous however…

Post new Message to Thread