Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rate and critique my profile

Jump to newest

By *dventurous Guy OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Halifax

Hi guys can you rate abd critique my profile and give me any helpful tips on making it better please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

It's really nice you have face pics. I'd say a bit more about your hobbies etc - it helps with early conversations if you know you have things in common. I don't really have a feel for you from the text.

The repeated insistence on no-strings-attached makes me wonder if you'd be... maybe a bit unreliable or treat partners as disposable. NSA is fine - it's just that saying it twice in such a short profile, while still looking for a regular sex partner, seems a little off. Even a fuck buddy or an FWB comes with mutually-agreed expectations I think.

By *adyinred696969Couple
20 weeks ago

Brecon

"It's really nice you have face pics. I'd say a bit more about your hobbies etc - it helps with early conversations if you know you have things in common. I don't really have a feel for you from the text.

The repeated insistence on no-strings-attached makes me wonder if you'd be... maybe a bit unreliable or treat partners as disposable. NSA is fine - it's just that saying it twice in such a short profile, while still looking for a regular sex partner, seems a little off. Even a fuck buddy or an FWB comes with mutually-agreed expectations I think."

This in a nutshell.

By *he love catsCouple
20 weeks ago

South Wales

You say you are up for meeting couples but not what you would like within the threesome.

If we are meeting men we like a bit more info on what their interests in couples are.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Central

Some body photos could help.

You mentioned all 3 of us enjoying the woman's body. Possible typo?

Post new Message to Thread