Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Time wasters!!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
20 weeks ago

As a couple we try to share the love equally with men and women, but whenever we arrange for a man to come and join us they seem to let us down more often than not. What’s going on?? Never have this issue with the women though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
20 weeks ago

Stoke

They get cold feet for some reason, we normally stick to couples these days, but even they're sketchy off here. We normally meet more people at clubs than off of here now.

By *educerMan
20 weeks ago

Brentwood

Really pisses me off, gives us men that actually are decent a bad name

By *rMrsKnobberCouple
20 weeks ago

Basingstoke

We have never met anyone on here yet but we see lots of others put time wasters why do they do this , we would be annoyed if drove a long way for a meet and no one came

By *hinstrapMan
20 weeks ago

Barnsley

Id be happy to turn up

By *ustamanMan
20 weeks ago

weymouth

"Really pisses me off, gives us men that actually are decent a bad name "

This

By *uriouskinksCouple
20 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

Not just men though. We're finding a lot of time wasters on here.

By *rBobbMan
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

Men complain that they never get to join anyone and when they do get the opportunity some don't turn up.

The comments above are correct it gives us all a bad name.

By *ighland couple 99Couple
20 weeks ago

Inverness

They have the tactical wank before leaving and then lose their bottle

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

Bloody mens. Pfft.

By *aughtystaffs60Couple
20 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It's one of the reasons we are playing exclusively nowadays as mrs N in particular got fed up of the faffing around that goes on. We seem to have a lot less time wthan we used to as well as both always very busy so suits us best nowadays to just meet our best naughty FWBs

20 weeks ago

As a newbie to FS I feel it's a mix of things too. It's hard for us to get let down too. I had an invited to join a couple last weekend a very spontaneous meet . I agreed and made my way to a area which they lived. I was 5 mins away and got a message telling "As it was my first ever meet they fell I could not handle them "so it was cancelled. I have no beef with their opinion as it was my first meet and I was a little worried about stage fright but never suffered with it in the past (when younger ) Being new this will always be the case till actually meeting and verified. I will still endeavour to achieve golden verification and pursue health alround sexy fun

By *oxy jWoman
20 weeks ago

somerset

they are on ever other swinging site too in fact they seem easier to spot on here i only meets guys via fab i really cannot remember the last time i got let down ...if it keeps happening to you then id suggest changing the way you select people for meets why are you attracting time wasters ...

as for the ''they ruin it for us good guys'' nope sorry they ruin it for themselves it just seems that sold called good guys like to hide behind other excuse's for getting nowhere other than the real reason ie nobody is interested ...yet

By *lutty_FetgeekWoman
20 weeks ago

Wallasey

I arrange group fun now because of this. At least some will turn up even if some cancel x

By *owhereManMan
20 weeks ago

tamworth

Either married and can’t escape, or pretending to be bi and then bottle it at the thought of being near a cock.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
20 weeks ago

Sheffield

Clubs are the way forward

By *awty_TwoCouple
20 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

Too many dreamers on here these days, but it’s not just men, too many couples now also. They like to be on this site, swap messages and photos, then when it comes to a meet, they suddenly go quiet.

By *RcoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

Manchester

Clubs are definitely our preferred choice

By *NV14INVCouple
20 weeks ago

Inverness

As a couple looking for a MFM encounter we have decided that a club is only the real opportunity. V is straight and that would possibly cause an issue with another MF couple straight or not. We would never want anyone to feel left out at all.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
20 weeks ago

Weymouth

The only MFM meet we've managed was when a chap hosted, all the plans we've made for guys to come to us have fallen through!

By *orthern BeardMan
20 weeks ago

Preston

I thought it was always blokes who were the ones doing the letting down, that was until I started getting stood up and messed about. I’m understanding of course but some people not having the decency to communicate cancelling or doing it multiple times is so annoying.

By *ucka39Man
20 weeks ago

Newcastle

Don't go for quick meets, the genuine ones stick around and continue chatting then arrange and meet

By *uicycock99Man
20 weeks ago

midlands

Clubs are far more reliable, I’ve had a many a hotel meet cancel for a host of reasons by couples but on the other hand life does sometimes genuinely get in the way

It’s all part of the fabswingers roundabout lol

20 weeks ago

I've had my time wasted it's getting beyond a joke aswel as these fake profiles on here

By *oundandround69Man
20 weeks ago

Reading

"As a couple we try to share the love equally with men and women, but whenever we arrange for a man to come and join us they seem to let us down more often than not. What’s going on?? Never have this issue with the women though "

Unfortunately there’s plenty of them on this site. Give us genuine guys a bad rap on here.

By *rivervaderMan
20 weeks ago

bolton

Now I know why I never get any meets from fab. But OP I’m suprised they don’t turn up your stunning they must be mad, I keep trying but never get the chance

By *iredhandMan
20 weeks ago

Manchester

Unfortunately there is a chance that the person or persons that you were chatting to weren’t who they say they were. Even verifications can’t always be trusted as some people like to give fake verifications, either to make it look like they are getting meets or on the promise of getting a meet. As long as you allow for this you’ll be better prepared for life on fab

By *lackDaveMan
20 weeks ago

DERBY

It's not just men, I've literally organised a spontaneous meet tonight only for the lady to go off line just before sharing an address.

I've 3 times driven to meets only to get no response/replys when I get to the postcode... Some people just like the attention....

By *uffhandymanMan
20 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

I seem to get more people message and disappear after arranging something than people who follow through at the moment

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
20 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"As a couple we try to share the love equally with men and women, but whenever we arrange for a man to come and join us they seem to let us down more often than not. What’s going on?? Never have this issue with the women though "

A lot of fantasists unfortunately

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
20 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Yeah we have serious trust issues with single guys now lol..

We will only really consider men with verifications from well known couples profiles now..

I wish there was a solution for this problem. Anyone got any ideas?

By *insBadMan
20 weeks ago

& around

Just means even more fun for the trusted and reliable single guys

By *azmar62Couple
20 weeks ago

Hinckley

We invite multiple guys over all at once, preferably bisexual, but not necessary. If someone backs out we’ve got backups. Our sex life is fantastic to start with. Bi couples are harder to invite as you’re mainly chatting to the guy who’s partner has no knowledge about the exchange and usually says no. You need broad shoulders in this game.

By *oiluvfunMan
20 weeks ago

Mauchline

I’ve been using Fab for over 11 years now, and never let anyone down for a meet. I have however, been cancelled on/stood up several times, by solo females and couples.

I’ve even been subjected to the insult of having a meet arranged with a woman, all going well leading up to the night, then silence all that day, my messages read but no reply etc, to then see a veri posted the following day from meeting someone else…..

By *oiluvfunMan
20 weeks ago

Mauchline

"Yeah we have serious trust issues with single guys now lol..

We will only really consider men with verifications from well known couples profiles now..

I wish there was a solution for this problem. Anyone got any ideas? "

Arrange to meet me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
20 weeks ago

Seems to be a common theme then guess we will just have to make more time to attend the clubs then. Anyone going quest this weekend

By *llie AssMan
20 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

Nerves?

By *ambertMan
20 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Their loss really

By *tickler2000Man
20 weeks ago

St Agnes

Never had an issue with the ladies crying off.

Have had quite a few couples though

By *lack Orchid 0204Man
20 weeks ago

Leeds

All those saying "this gives the genuine a bad name"... I don't believe they affect me, I control my destiny on fab, my actions speak for me

Those who say its happening to us a lot.. you're the common denominator change something

By *endalshaggersCouple
20 weeks ago

Kendal

It is what it is. You will always have someone somewhere having issues.

We see others complaining that there seems to be a lot of people (men, women and couples, all are as bad) who seem to enjoy the fantasy of something happening but when it actually comes to it get cold feet. They're in love with the idea but not the reality.

Maybe this is the case for a few no shows?.... some will be genuine time wasters and there will always be the odd absolutely genuine excuse/reason which can't be helped.

By *ilk_TrayMan
20 weeks ago

Hampshire

You’re talking to the wrong guys

Some men on here are reliable

By *unboy197077Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester M46

[Removed by poster at 17/05/24 13:21:31]

By *unboy197077Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester M46

"they are on ever other swinging site too in fact they seem easier to spot on here i only meets guys via fab i really cannot remember the last time i got let down ...if it keeps happening to you then id suggest changing the way you select people for meets why are you attracting time wasters ...

as for the ''they ruin it for us good guys'' nope sorry they ruin it for themselves it just seems that sold called good guys like to hide behind other excuse's for getting nowhere other than the real reason ie nobody is interested ...yet"

Excellent post

By *aribbean King 1985Man
20 weeks ago

South West London

Definitely picking the wrong men. Maybe check if they have verications to get an idea if they're reliable

By *oldyoudown41Man
20 weeks ago

caledonian

Not just men OP believe me

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

O o O oo

I think it could be nerves a lot of the time, especially if it is the first time....the thought maybe horny but when offered the reality they can't go through with it.

Sadly a lot of people would call them a timewaster if they told the truth and said why they are pulling out...when really they should be applauding them for being honest. Maybe that's why they just say nothing.

By *andyh78Man
20 weeks ago

manchester

"As a couple we try to share the love equally with men and women, but whenever we arrange for a man to come and join us they seem to let us down more often than not. What’s going on?? Never have this issue with the women though

Not just men OP believe me "

Yep. I have had verified couples and women arranging meets and then going offline with no explanation or apology later. I could give them the benefit of the doubt if they apologised or explained why, but if they ghost me I am just going to assume they are timewasters.

By *ussraneCouple
20 weeks ago

Romford

This gonna put the cat amongst the pigeons as we find men more likely to turn and not to ghost us than couples !

By *andyh78Man
20 weeks ago

manchester

"This gonna put the cat amongst the pigeons as we find men more likely to turn and not to ghost us than couples !"

Only putting it from my perspective, as a guy who doesn’t meet men, just arranges meets with women and couples. I was also commenting on the fact that the people who wasted my time were verified. Even verified people can’t be trusted.

I think the OP was commenting on timewasters in general not just men.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
20 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Maybe it’s your approach…

We’ve never experienced this with anyone in all the years we’ve been meeting here.

We treat everyone equally, men are just as important as women to us and we make sure they feel completely comfortable through our chats before we all feel confident to meet up.

It’s the same with couples, if we don’t feel like they’re invested we just move on.

By *riel13Woman
20 weeks ago

Northampton

They have a wank while thinking about it... then... Post nut clarity!

By *asycouple1971Couple
20 weeks ago

midlands

We get timewasters.

By *orbay funMan
20 weeks ago

Brixham

Happens on a regular basis to us very frustrating

By *oupleexeter30Couple
20 weeks ago

Exeter

It can be a lottery on here sometimes. It's not just guys who waste people's times we've been blocked a few times minutes before a meet is due to happen!

By *uckurcumMan
20 weeks ago

Nowhereland

Oh the time waster....the blocked when 5 mins away after travelling....

I've come to expect from a percentage of guys ...think they get cold feet to be honest or just get off on the thought ...

Bit of honesty would be nice ...

By *punk n gushCouple
20 weeks ago

walmer

It happens to everyone I think we had a few let us down at last minute and we know others that have been let down we try never to let anyone down unless it's a real emergency and only ever done that twice

By *ewsexycplCouple
20 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Yup far too many dreamers on here just having a wank... Had our fair share of dick heads x

By *hreesome loverMan
20 weeks ago

benfleet

You can see from my verifications I am not a time waster, I will always turn up if invited, smelling sweet, clean shaven and ready to go

By *ose and her beastCouple
20 weeks ago

Watford

Some people seem to like the idea but then can't follow through

By *ou-and-her-voyeurCouple
20 weeks ago

Leicester

We’ve had one recently- plenty of messages and things seemed to be clicking nicely.

He had fantastic verifications so was all looking good.

Arranged a meet and he messaged the day before saying he had to work.

We let that one go, benefit of doubt.

Rearranged and messaged most of the day before then on the day complete silence.

Couple of days later got an apology saying he’d gone out and got d*unk and lost his phone.

Also lost his chance now!

By *igwilly2kMan
20 weeks ago

The Land of Kink!

I really don't understand these people. I think there serial copy and pasters and then if something comes off they pick and choose what they want or just bottle it cos they want to speak to the lady of the couple only. If I message someone it's to find out more about them, see if we click, move to WhatsApp/telegram/Kik and then get a meet sorted were all happy with

Straaaaange people on here... Be carful out there.

Post new Message to Thread