Back to Swingers Chat

What do you think about membership fees

Jump to newest

By *he love cats OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

South Wales

Is it priced right?

Should it be more or less?

Do you think everyone should pay to use fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark n kimCouple
20 weeks ago

Durham

We all like things to be a bit cheaper but all in all the price seems to be just right.

Yep we think everyone should pay for the site.it might cut down on the fakes and time wasters.

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

POF is twenty quid a month, be careful what you wish for.

20 weeks ago

South Wales

"POF is twenty quid a month, be careful what you wish for. "

POF?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

Yes it's priced right and it shouldn't be more.

The site's USP is that it's free to use and I think that's one of the best things about fab. Anyone over 18 can use it , send and receive messages and chat in the forum

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
20 weeks ago

somewhere

I think the price is fair, I think having the free parts is good, as you can set your settings to be contacted by site supporters only, this definitely helps to cut down on time wasters (even then some who do pay can be too).

By *ark n kimCouple
20 weeks ago

Durham

"I think the price is fair, I think having the free parts is good, as you can set your settings to be contacted by site supporters only, this definitely helps to cut down on time wasters (even then some who do pay can be too).

"

didn't know that,thanks.

By *ambertMan
20 weeks ago

Cheltenham

It's cheap. I wouldn't be opposed to a slight increase if the UI was tarted up a bit tho

20 weeks ago

South Wales

IMO it's a fair price I pay £30 for silver and I get almost a year for that through PayPal.

Time wasters don't bother me, pretty easy to work them out.

Loads of shags for £30 absolute bargain

By *ealitybitesMan
20 weeks ago

Belfast

It's very fairly priced so I don't think it should change.

I don't agree that everyone should have to pay because then it becomes like every other site hidden behind a paywall.

There are also times when people, including me, are watching every penny spent and may have to prioritise something else over a site supporters fee.

That would mean I would have to leave and rejoin when I had a little more disposable income.

I know many here might mock at that and say it's only a few quid but as another thread highlighted recently, not everyone is invested enough in the swinging lifestyle to find that few quid.

20 weeks ago

I reckon remove the free level and a lot of timewasters would disappear.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I reckon remove the free level and a lot of timewasters would disappear. "

You can just filter those people out by applying mail and search filters

By *bisfunMan
20 weeks ago

sutton

I think the price is very fair

By *omKsubSMan
20 weeks ago

Newton

"We all like things to be a bit cheaper but all in all the price seems to be just right.

Yep we think everyone should pay for the site.it might cut down on the fakes and time wasters."

A bunch of scammers and fakes that I've had to report recently have had gold membership.

By *ust want fun 888Man
20 weeks ago

nearby

"Is it priced right?

Should it be more or less?

Do you think everyone should pay to use fab?

"

I think it is priced right, after all, the maintenance and upkeep of the website has to be kept and people have to be paid for that. Don’t think it should be totally free, just as it is, a little taster for what they could get if they pay a bit more

By *naswingdressWoman
20 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I reckon remove the free level and a lot of timewasters would disappear. "

It's a very cheap form of entertainment for those who pay to yank chains. I don't think removing the free version would reduce problems at all. In fact, it might make people more trusting, because why would you pay to waste time?

By *aprica2Couple
20 weeks ago

Addlestone

Remove the free accounts have a 30 day free trial with limited access like 10 messages a week and all users photo verified.

Also better reporting of profiles and a system that picks up on dudes cut and pasting the same message repeatedly.

The bullshido we get off single guys is horrendous and they think they are so original.

E.g alwright cum slut Kan i BaNG yEr WivZ inIT

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan
20 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I think it's good value, a fiver paid by text and I get nearly two months Silver membership

Does help to filter a lot (but not all) timewasters and dreamers..... Plus get access to some rather hot videos too!

By *ealitybitesMan
20 weeks ago

Belfast

"Remove the free accounts have a 30 day free trial with limited access like 10 messages a week and all users photo verified.

Also better reporting of profiles and a system that picks up on dudes cut and pasting the same message repeatedly.

The bullshido we get off single guys is horrendous and they think they are so original.

E.g alwright cum slut Kan i BaNG yEr WivZ inIT"

That's your experience but mine is the exact opposite with couples making demands in their messages but I've never had any issues with timewasters or scammers or fake profiles in 8 years here because I've used all the tools the site has made available along with a healthy dose of common sense.

By *issmorganWoman
20 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I think it's fair and I don't think everyone should pay, if they don't want to.

I like the extra things like private notes and being able to keep track of message threads, which is why I'm a site supporter.

Time wasters still have money unfortunately and they'll still be here, even if the price was increased.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

Use your filters if you only want to interact with paying members. The site provides you with tools to do this, you can make it work the way you want it to.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Central

It's reasonable for a site that doesn't have masses of feature upgrades. And fantastic for people who don't have site supporter.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

Northampton

"Use your filters if you only want to interact with paying members. The site provides you with tools to do this, you can make it work the way you want it to."

Ah! Who knew that was a thing ?

We’ve noticed a trend in the poor and then the abusive messages from non paid

Thanks for the tip

Price is fair we think, btw. Fair exchange of value

By *oozleMan
20 weeks ago

high wycombe

I think as a whole knowing someone who has paid might mean they are more genuine in their search. Though reading someone’s messages and getting a well thought out message that is respectful means more than if someone has paid.

20 weeks ago

"We all like things to be a bit cheaper but all in all the price seems to be just right.

Yep we think everyone should pay for the site.it might cut down on the fakes and time wasters."

Very True !

By *uenevereWoman
20 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

It's not a membership fee as you can use Fab for free. Fab has a subscription for additional features, which I think is very reasonable.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
20 weeks ago

Coventry

I think they have the price right. A fiver for 50 days. It's not a cost you notice, especially in this time of high inflation. But it pays to the run site, which although is not premium (IMO) is more than adequate. And if you're like us who are just occasional swingers when we have time then we don't need all the bells and whistles, especially if it cost more. I think if it were more expensive we'd probably not subscribe at all and just stick with clubs, parties, seducing vanilla folk and our lifestyle friends.

By *uenevereWoman
20 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"It's not a membership fee as you can use Fab for free. Fab has a subscription for additional features, which I think is very reasonable. "

I would add that, no I don't think the site should become a membership site where users have to pay.

By *ittlebirdWoman
20 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I think it’s priced just right. Free for those who don’t want to pay and reasonable enough to upgrade.

By *NV14INVCouple
20 weeks ago

Inverness

Just right we think.

By *aprica2Couple
20 weeks ago

Addlestone

"Remove the free accounts have a 30 day free trial with limited access like 10 messages a week and all users photo verified.

E.g alwright cum slut Kan i BaNG yEr WivZ inIT

That's your experience but mine is the exact opposite with couples making demands in their messages but I've never had any issues with timewasters or scammers or fake profiles in 8 years here because I've used all the tools the site has made available along with a healthy dose of common sense. "

Thing is as a single male you don't get 80 messages all saying the same nonsense, so we've blocked single guys and had to block others as they will use different profile types to get at people, it's frustrating as we're genuinely looking but have had to leave potentially good guys out the picture due to obscene amounts of messages demanding to come over and creampie the wife and they want to breed her like wtf

Post new Message to Thread