Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Voyeur husbands

By *pinner10 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

Had an experience when I was young with a couple I met in a bar, basically she was nice older than me got chatting to the husband was invited back to a small flat in Durham after telling me if I wanted her I could, he liked watching and wanking in an arm chair next to the bed in the one room apartment, he simply gave me her hand sat down and his wife and myself played and fucked in every position we could on the double bed, when we had finished he got up and laying down on the bed she straddled him reverse cow girl and rode his cock until he came while running his hands up and down over her tits she was leaning back arms taking her weight, talking after while she was cleaning herself up in the alcove in the small sink unit that he love watching her being a dirty slut and she enjoyed the sex, it was in a university town and think the accommodation was student accommodation, that was when I was 18 or 19 and she was very nice, now I’m older a fit 60s and I’m wondering if any younger couples where the husband likes to watch his wife or Gf being a dirty girl with an older man and see her being played with , in fact I was younger and played with older but now want to reverse the scenario

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread