Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face dildo

Jump to newest

By *estable OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Wigan

Anyone use them? I quite fancy the idea of using one, getting up close and seeing her sliding up and down on it.

Can you get ones that go on your chin that will stay in place so your tongue still gets to have some action and taste things?

Saw these in a video and it just seems a very good idea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rRubberMan
11 weeks ago

Droitwich

I loved my ex riding my face, especially when I was tied up! I bought a face dildo as a surprise for her and she loved it, and so did I! Although my tongue and face were not in contact with her pussy, it was still a massive turn on for both of us, and seeing it slide in and out of her was amazing, and I did still get some of her juices on me...

The biggest turn on was when she was riding it, then lifted herself off it, moved forward slightly and then fucked her arse with it.....

I need to find someone to use the face dildo with now......

By *ystevoMan
11 weeks ago

Pensarn

Never used a face dildo but had wife put a dildo in my mouth as I was tied to the bed and rode that. So horny

By *eyeYCouple
11 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

I had the experience whilst in Amsterdam.. The rather hot performer, picked me from the crowd, restrained me on stage attached the gag dildo to my face and proceeded to impale herself on it.. Never been worried about people watching me since Mr

By *ootyfruityCouple
11 weeks ago

andover

Hmmm not thought about this, but I might now

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

I watched a woman wearing one at a party, using it to fuck a man in the arse. I ended up going down on her while did it, which was logistically a bit awkward, but lots of fun.

By *ubmissive guyMan
11 weeks ago

Liverpool

Ive used a cheap one the harness was rubber, was great right up to the point the harness snapped. I decided to treat myself to a better one, must of been tempting fate,Ive not got anyone to use it with,so even though its never been used. I cant see a Woman wanting to use a toy they didn't buy or know were its been

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

We used a double ender I lay down with it in my mouth and she rides it

By *ay W. BeauWoman
11 weeks ago

Wolvo

Had one used on me once. Felt great, im envious of those who have experienced fucklicking now.

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
11 weeks ago

Rotherham

[Removed by poster at 19/07/24 14:11:30]

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
11 weeks ago

Rotherham

I've always loved the idea of trying a face dildo unfortunately the cuckold contact we used started no masterbation or toys and all pleasure come from my tongue or bulls cock.

We did do a lot of fucklicking on a regular basis though

Post new Message to Thread