Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meeting couples as a single guy

Jump to newest

By *orthern Beard OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Preston

Been on here for a while. Well verified by singles but still haven’t been fortunate to meet a couple.

I mean I could be overthinking it but is it better to just go to a club? More likely to meet them there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aurus1987Man
6 weeks ago

York

I'm in the same boat as you

By *nj6969Couple
6 weeks ago

Grimsby

Club be best chance. Problem is us couples get masses of messages, there are so many guys on here.

We do meet guys but when we want to and this very much now and again. Xxxx

By *allipygousMan
6 weeks ago

Leicester

"I'm in the same boat as you"

Nah, by fab standards he's on a luxury liner and you're in a rubber dinghy.

It may seem like it but I'm not actually having a go at you.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I've been back on the site about 18 months and it's been by far my most successful period on here.

Bit of a chicken and egg thing, but I started getting more offers and meets with couples when I had more and more verifications from couples. Going to clubs did help as that also led to subsequent meets with couples that I met.

By *ark n kimCouple
6 weeks ago

durham

"Been on here for a while. Well verified by singles but still haven’t been fortunate to meet a couple.

I mean I could be overthinking it but is it better to just go to a club? More likely to meet them there?

Personally we don't need to see that many cock pics.take a couple off and replace it with a nice full length pic of you dressed in nice jeans or suit.

But all in all its a pretty good profile.note to long not to short.

Clubs and socials are a great way to meet people with similar interests.

That all our perspective on your bio other people might think different.we are not all the same.

"

6 weeks ago

Preston

"Been on here for a while. Well verified by singles but still haven’t been fortunate to meet a couple.

Personally we don't need to see that many cock pics.take a couple off and replace it with a nice full length pic of you dressed in nice jeans or suit.

But all in all its a pretty good profile.note to long not to short.

Clubs and socials are a great way to meet people with similar interests.

That all our perspective on your bio other people might think different.we are not all the same.

"

Yeah I have thought about giving it a spruce up. I think I’ve been fairly successful. Just a few extras to change

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Right place, right time, right attitude.

Back when I was doing this as a couple it always depended on what she wants, when she wants it and who is available and interesting at the time.

Making oneself familiar to the couple should get one noticed first. As a single guy one should not be requesting a meet, just trying to make sure people know who they are likely to meet and what he can deliver for them to enjoy, if and when they want to.

6 weeks ago

Preston

Makes a lot of sense

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Northampton

We don’t have the full picture as we’ve never met a guy from here. But we’ve had fun with single guys in clubs

6 weeks ago

Preston

"We don’t have the full picture as we’ve never met a guy from here. But we’ve had fun with single guys in clubs

"

I’m usually down your way for work over in Banbury.

Appreciate the response. Maybe I’ll try a club

By *oiluvfunMan
6 weeks ago

Aintree

"

For me personally, I found the club scene very disappointing. It’s either private cliques who live between messenger group chats and the clubs, or couples looking for other couples…

You’re doing really well for meeting single ladies through Fab, I’m sure couples will be taking note of your profile as a genuine guy, who turns up for meets. Just be patient? I’ve met several couples through here, they are out there

Good luck fella!

By *mber SkiesWoman
4 weeks ago

cwmderi

Maybe suggest a social with a couple off here & see how it goes for all of you if a connection is there then arrange a second meet if you all want to take things further

By *inglepringle888Man
4 weeks ago

montrose

[Removed by poster at 27/05/24 14:23:07]

By *iredhandMan
4 weeks ago

Manchester

They are out there but as with any meets on fab you have to be patient. Remember there are far more single guys looking than couples so it really boils down to averages. The fact that you’re successful with singles might give you an advantage over those that aren’t but it’s no guarantee.

Post new Message to Thread