Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Uncut guys appreciation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
20 weeks ago

Saw a post saying uncut guys get a lot of love but can't see that x what do you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *incs2020Man
20 weeks ago

lincolnshire

Uncut here

By *piping-hot.Man
20 weeks ago

Rutland

Uncut here too

By *yrone69xMan
20 weeks ago

carnforth

Uncut

By *ungandfun86Man
20 weeks ago

Hampshire

Uncut

By *ristol BiteMan
20 weeks ago

all over

Uncut here but that's the norm in the UK?

If I remember the UK sits somewhere around 15% of the male population are circumcised and the vast majority them are only circumcised because they're from Muslim or Jewish heritage with the rare outlier being someone done for medical reasons.

Cosmetic circumcision of children isn't common here and there's a growing movement to get it banned or partially banned outside of religious circumstances and labeled as genital mutilation.

By *eekingjoy777Woman
20 weeks ago

dorset

Love uncut x

By *am882Man
20 weeks ago

Northampton

I’m cut and get women that say they love it

By *ay40xMan
20 weeks ago

Bromley

Uncut here, we don’t get much appreciation and generally ladies prefer cut, not sure why?

By *ustincider888Man
20 weeks ago

Preston Ish

I've still got my hood on

By *ercury oneMan
20 weeks ago

Chippenham

I can and never will understand how parents alow thier child to be mutilated in the name of religion

It seems that if it's male it's acceptable but when it's done to women it's seen as terrible. The world is a f***ed up place.

By *imber373Man
20 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Glad to be uncut and equally love uncut cocks

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

Reigate

"I can and never will understand how parents alow thier child to be mutilated in the name of religion

It seems that if it's male it's acceptable but when it's done to women it's seen as terrible. The world is a f***ed up place."

FGM is an absolutely different thing to a circumcision, you really should read up on both before saying something so stupid. Sorry I don’t mean to sound harsh.

By *rafter69Man
20 weeks ago

upminster

Uncut here

By *arried West End CoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hubby is uncut x

By *evonrobMan
20 weeks ago

Kingsbridge

Uncut and happy with it…..

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

uncut here too

By *ixenitedWoman
20 weeks ago

Here or There abouts

cut/uncut, who cares? if it works it's in! lol

20 weeks ago

"cut/uncut, who cares? if it works it's in! lol

"

thats an attitude and an ass i can get behind

By *slander_83Man
20 weeks ago

london

I m cut and never had any complaints

By *r decoratorMan
20 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Uncut and very happy man

By *nkedguy777Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

Uncut and very happy

20 weeks ago

Uncut here

By *ikesEmBigMan
20 weeks ago

Herts

"cut/uncut, who cares? if it works it's in! lol

"

Mine definitely works

By *unglevipsCouple
20 weeks ago

Bunham-On-Sea

Love playing with Mr’s foreskin

By *Beardy1Man
20 weeks ago

Atherton

Uncut here too! But happy to suck cut or uncut

By *ickedwillyCouple
20 weeks ago

Bangor

My wife loves a cut cock

By *uliette500Woman
20 weeks ago

Hull

"I can and never will understand how parents alow thier child to be mutilated in the name of religion

It seems that if it's male it's acceptable but when it's done to women it's seen as terrible. The world is a f***ed up place.

FGM is an absolutely different thing to a circumcision, you really should read up on both before saying something so stupid. Sorry I don’t mean to sound harsh. "

I agree they are very different but that still doesn't make it right to cut off part of someone's anatomy for religion when they are too young to consent. You wouldn't be allowed to take a baby for a tattoo but you can cut off their foreskin for no reason. Makes no sense to me at all.

It should only be done if necessary for medical reasons only. Religion in this day and age should not be grounds for mutilation of a child.

By *ussy whisperer1000Man
20 weeks ago

redditch

All good in the hood lol

By *ikesEmBigMan
20 weeks ago

Herts

"All good in the hood lol"

I see what you did there

By *ikos81Man
20 weeks ago

Hamilton

I m uncut but I m thinking about circumcision to get better sex

By *iM4kinkMan
20 weeks ago

San Antonio

"Uncut here too! But happy to suck cut or uncut "

Here here, just push it into my mouth.

By *azzolatinoMan
20 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Uncut here…quite a long foreskin too but fully retractable

By *omRPMan
20 weeks ago

North Curry

I’m uncut. Not had anyone tell me they do or don’t prefer it.

People do get hung up on the fact I’m pierced. Not sure why that causes such an issue.

By *mooth shaftMan
20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hoodless here

20 weeks ago

Uncut here.

By *ellowthread2Couple
20 weeks ago

manchester

"Saw a post saying uncut guys get a lot of love but can't see that x what do you think "

Hubby is uncut , but i prefer to see his cock fully back all the time

and his lovely big head .

20 weeks ago

Uncut here,

By *tanlee1512Man
20 weeks ago

Epsom

Uncut and love some appreciation

By *as7643Man
20 weeks ago

staffs

Uncut here

By *rdenites2Couple
20 weeks ago

Market Bosworth

I am uncut but my foreskin is always retracted so it looks like I’m uncut. Take a peek.

By *essTTWoman
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

FGM is an absolutely different thing to a circumcision, you really should read up on both before saying something so stupid. Sorry I don’t mean to sound harsh. "

A boy having his foreskin cut is NOT the same as girls having their vaginas sewn up and their clitories cut off.

What a stupid comparison

By *essTTWoman
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

I prefer cut but if I like someone it doesn't bother me as long as its clean

By *ercury oneMan
20 weeks ago

Chippenham

It seems that if it's male it's acceptable but when it's done to women it's seen as terrible. The world is a f***ed up place. Your not being harsh but I will never accept cutting your child in the name of religion.

By *oozleMan
20 weeks ago

high wycombe

I’m uncut and always clean, never thought about it really until this thread brought it up!

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
20 weeks ago

Cambridge/London

I much prefer uncut!

20 weeks ago

Uncut here and always like being appreciated

By *ercury oneMan
20 weeks ago

Chippenham

I can't even reply to some of the comments about my post as they blocked me...says it all really

By *angler 321Man
20 weeks ago

Hereford

Uncut here.

By *uliette500Woman
20 weeks ago

Hull

FGM is an absolutely different thing to a circumcision, you really should read up on both before saying something so stupid. Sorry I don’t mean to sound harsh.

A boy having his foreskin cut is NOT the same as girls having their vaginas sewn up and their clitories cut off.

What a stupid comparison "

It's still cutting off a body part for no reason and without consent, if I chopped your finger off you'd call it mutilation why is a foreskin any different?

By *essTTWoman
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I can't even reply to some of the comments about my post as they blocked me...says it all really"

You can reply on the thread.

By *essTTWoman
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

What a stupid comparison

It's still cutting off a body part for no reason and without consent, if I chopped your finger off you'd call it mutilation why is a foreskin any different? "

Yes it is, but for very different reason, incomparable imo

By *heonixrising500Man
20 weeks ago

Barnsley

I uncut and happy with it

20 weeks ago

I messed up with this post lol. It was meant to say uncut guys DONT get a lot of love. Lol I'm uncut too

By *uliette500Woman
20 weeks ago

Hull

What a stupid comparison

It's still cutting off a body part for no reason and without consent, if I chopped your finger off you'd call it mutilation why is a foreskin any different?

Yes it is, but for very different reason, incomparable imo"

So religion is a valid excuse to mutilate a child? Really? You honestly believe that? It's outdated and totally wrong.

By *jekimMan
20 weeks ago

Wigan

We all need a helmet hood haha

20 weeks ago

Ha ha indeed

By *essTTWoman
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

What a stupid comparison

So religion is a valid excuse to mutilate a child? Really? You honestly believe that? It's outdated and totally wrong. "

Did I say religion is the valid reason to multilate a child?

The difference is a boy/man can still have a healthy sex life after being circumcised whether fgm is done for the sole reason of making sure women don't enjoy sex, making it painful for them and tight for their future husbands to enjoy

By *pandjMan
20 weeks ago

Sparkford

"I m uncut but I m thinking about circumcision to get better sex"

I was cut last year as I had relatively small issues that I wanted to resolve before they got worse and were making me lose confidence.

Sex is the same but the main difference is feeling the vagina onto the outstroke which for me is the next biggest positive. If I didn't have my issues then I wouldn't have had it done

By *zBoy123Man
20 weeks ago

London.

Y'all can appreciate uncut as much as you like, but as a proud helmet, I would put forward that a helmet is undeniably far cleaner and more hygienic.

There may be advantages to uncut and disadvantages to helmet, but cleanliness & hygiene are Uno Numero for my ladies.

By *he ass man 666Man
20 weeks ago

between your legs

Rocking the uncut look , think you’ll agree I wear it well

By *aprica2Couple
20 weeks ago

Addlestone

No smeg in my house and glad I've never had to experience the knob cheese

By *uriousOtterMan
20 weeks ago

Nearby

Uncut here, love my foreskin, can roll it right back so it looks cut. Also keep it spotlessly clean!

By *uliette500Woman
20 weeks ago

Hull

"No smeg in my house and glad I've never had to experience the knob cheese "

All it takes is good personal hygiene to avoid that.

By *ristol BiteMan
20 weeks ago

all over

What a stupid comparison

So religion is a valid excuse to mutilate a child? Really? You honestly believe that? It's outdated and totally wrong.

The difference is a boy/man can still have a healthy sex life after being circumcised whether fgm is done for the sole reason of making sure women don't enjoy sex, making it painful for them and tight for their future husbands to enjoy "

No one is saying it's just as bad or has the same consequences (usually,as sometimes it does...)

Just that it is the unwilling mutilation of a child's genitals before they can give consent. It's there for a reason.

Also the fact you said you prefer it cut knowing that and posted you prefer it cut in a thread about uncut appreciation says it all lol.

It would be like a guy posting in a thin girls thread he prefers BBWs or the opposite, it's just not a great look.

By *essTTWoman
20 weeks ago

Birmingham

What a stupid comparison

The difference is a boy/man can still have a healthy sex life after being circumcised whether fgm is done for the sole reason of making sure women don't enjoy sex, making it painful for them and tight for their future husbands to enjoy

No one is saying it's just as bad or has the same consequences (usually,as sometimes it does...)

Just that it is the unwilling mutilation of a child's genitals before they can give consent. It's there for a reason.

Also the fact you said you prefer it cut knowing that and posted you prefer it cut in a thread about uncut appreciation says it all lol.

It would be like a guy posting in a thin girls thread he prefers BBWs or the opposite, it's just not a great look."

The OP asked "what do you think" and I answered my preference the same as everyone else did.....

I'm not the only person who has said that they prefer cut, are you going to go after them as well?

By *ustfulbigboyMan
20 weeks ago

North Wales

Uncut here aswell.

By * lick your clitMan
20 weeks ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Uncut but does it matter if cut or not as long as it does what it is intended for and it gives satisfaction to the other person , I have never had a problem and I’m always clean , no cheese available from me sorry ……..

By *ikesEmBigMan
20 weeks ago

Herts

To be honest when I'm really hard. My foreskin goes back that it may as well be cut.

But circumcision for any other reason but medical is so wrong and I don't understand why its accepted

Post new Message to Thread