Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too Many Time Wasters

Jump to newest

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

I’ll like to ask if I’m the only person experiencing so many time wasters that just want you to send them ur pictures ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *loomsburyMan
20 weeks ago

central london

I have a message about face pics on my profile; i tell them to read it. Works a treat.

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

Shit happens, many fantasists online sometimes who are just keen on wanting to bash the bishop.

Having said this, there are plenty genuine peeps online so worth while sticking around...!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

We have loads of pictures on our profile nobody asks us to send them any and if they did we'd say no.

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

[]I have a message about face pics on my profile; i tell them to read it. Works a treat.

I really don’t think that works for me thou, I think so many people just don’t get serious cos you don’t have verification. But you don’t get verified when almost everyone is a time waster thou

By *ucka39Man
20 weeks ago

Newcastle

Haven't come across any

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

[We have loads of pictures on our profile nobody asks us to send them any and if they did we'd say no.

It’s more easier for couples to get meet and message but for a single lad it’s the hardest job in life lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

"[]I have a message about face pics on my profile; i tell them to read it. Works a treat.

I really don’t think that works for me thou, I think so many people just don’t get serious cos you don’t have verification. But you don’t get verified when almost everyone is a time waster thou "

Are people asking you for pictures straight away or when you suggest a meet?

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

Haven't come across any

I’ve met so many people that will ask for your number and once you make exchange of some pictures I think they just use the pictures to cum and that’s the end

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

"[We have loads of pictures on our profile nobody asks us to send them any and if they did we'd say no.

It’s more easier for couples to get meet and message but for a single lad it’s the hardest job in life lol "

It really isn't as easy as people think.

The quote button under each post lets you quote the post by the way

By *iverstMan
20 weeks ago

Rossendale

"We have loads of pictures on our profile nobody asks us to send them any and if they did we'd say no.

"

And very nice they are too!!

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

have a message about face pics on my profile; i tell them to read it. Works a treat.

I really don’t think that works for me thou, I think so many people just don’t get serious cos you don’t have verification. But you don’t get verified when almost everyone is a time waster thou

They probably start like they want a meet and later just wants the picture and the go mute

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

"We have loads of pictures on our profile nobody asks us to send them any and if they did we'd say no.

And very nice they are too!!"

Thanks

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

[[We have loads of pictures on our profile nobody asks us to send them any and if they did we'd say no.

It’s more easier for couples to get meet and message but for a single lad it’s the hardest job in life lol

The quote button under each post lets you quote the post by the way.

How do you mean, I really don’t know how to use the quote button thou

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

"have a message about face pics on my profile; i tell them to read it. Works a treat.

They probably start like they want a meet and later just wants the picture and the go mute "

That awkward part where you're getting on real well but find the facial attraction isn't there? It's happened to us all

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

"[[We have loads of pictures on our profile nobody asks us to send them any and if they did we'd say no.

The quote button under each post lets you quote the post by the way.

How do you mean, I really don’t know how to use the quote button thou "

Under each post is 'reply+quote'. Press that and the post will show in the text box. You can then type under it.

By *weetest thingWoman
20 weeks ago

East Midlands

Sadly I have experienced a lot of time wasters already this year , some are just pic collectors , others are people who arrange a meet date time etc chat every day until the day of the meet then ghost me ! Most frustrating as my free time is precious and I don’t appreciate having it wasted , also as someone that goes to a lot of effort often beginning the prep for a meet the day before to then be let down ! Usually it’s too late to arrange anything else , it only takes a minute to drop someone a message just to say you’ve had second thoughts or something has come up , I even named and shamed the last guy , usually admin suspend my account for a few days when i do that but this time they didn’t I think even they know how bad it’s getting but I honestly don’t know what the answer is

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

have a message about face pics on my profile; i tell them to read it. Works a treat.

They probably start like they want a meet and later just wants the picture and the go mute

That awkward part where you're getting on real well but find the facial attraction isn't there? It's happened to us all

I’m me being rube but to be honest there are some couples and ladies that you being a single lad will dare not say hi to on the street cos you can’t stand them but on here you will see them not replying your message.. sex hunting is crazy lol

By *ames250122Man
20 weeks ago

Worcester

"I’ll like to ask if I’m the only person experiencing so many time wasters that just want you to send them ur pictures ? "

Depends by what you mean OP by wanting you to send them your pictures?

If it’s you contacting them for the first time, then no they’re not time wasters as there no obligation or promise of a reply or even a request for to message them in the first place.

It’s simply a case of taking a chance in the hope they might like what you say and see so they decide to respond. It also saves misleading the sender by exchanging a couple of messages, getting on really well and then when they see your photo, saying you’re not for them.

However if it’s after chatting for a while then yeah it is time wasting and little frustrating even though it wasn’t deliberate

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

Sadly I have experienced a lot of time wasters already this year , some are just pic collectors , others are people who arrange a meet date time etc chat every day until the day of the meet then ghost me ! Most frustrating as my free time is precious and I don’t appreciate having it wasted , also as someone that goes to a lot of effort often beginning the prep for a meet the day before to then be let down ! Usually it’s too late to arrange anything else , it only takes a minute to drop someone a message just to say you’ve had second thoughts or something has come up , I even named and shamed the last guy , usually admin suspend my account for a few days when i do that but this time they didn’t I think even they know how bad it’s getting but I honestly don’t know what the answer is

This happens to me always and I think they do that intentionally and maybe cos I don’t have a verification on my profile. But how then do I get verified when they keep wasting time and that’s so annoying

By *punk n gushCouple
20 weeks ago

walmer

We had a fair few timewasters really annoys us as we make arrangements in advance and sort our schedules just for them to mess us around

By *hristopherd999Man
20 weeks ago

Brentwood

I've had loads, mainly men pretending to be a couple

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

I've had loads, mainly men pretending to be a couple

Yea I think that’s what they do now

By *anks101 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

We had a fair few timewasters really annoys us as we make arrangements in advance and sort our schedules just for them to mess us around

It’s so frustrating after making so much plans and all

By *weetest thingWoman
15 weeks ago

East Midlands

It’s definitely got worse imo I’ve been here 7 years and have experienced more time wasters let downs than ever before , I do have a line on my bio about face pics you’re welcome to copy it , I’ve noticed now that you can report people for arranging meets and not turning up which I will be using going forward

By *inkycoupleofscotsCouple
15 weeks ago

Stirling-ish

happened to us this weekend, arranged a meet for tonight, just after the details were sorted the profile disappeared completely, so frustrating!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
15 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I’m me being rube but to be honest there are some couples and ladies that you being a single lad will dare not say hi to on the street cos you can’t stand them but on here you will see them not replying your message.. sex hunting is crazy lol "

So, you wouldn't approach them in person because you don't actually like them, but then get upset when they're not interested in responding to you either?

By *ealitybitesMan
15 weeks ago

Belfast

"I’ll like to ask if I’m the only person experiencing so many time wasters that just want you to send them ur pictures ? "

I've never had my time wasted on here.

I've never had a no show when I've arranged to meet someone and I've never been a no show either.

I don't share pics with random people on the internet apart from what is already on my profile.

I definitely don't share my phone number either and I've never chatted to a fake profile.

None of that comes down to luck. It's all about due diligence.

By *oxy jWoman
15 weeks ago

somerset

no pics within the first couple of messages then im going no further im not going to waste my time chatting only to find out im not sexually attracted to him ... its clear on my profile you message me first you send pics first if i message you first then i send first no messing or i just block and move on

By *iredhandMan
15 weeks ago

Manchester

Certainly seems to be on the rise (no pun intended). From fake profiles to people not getting beyond the talking about it stage. I get that swinging is just a fantasy for some but at least be open about it so that people know what to expect. Not only are they wasting other people’s time, they’re wasting their own.

By *umagain58Man
15 weeks ago

London

We all get this and still happens. Not sure what some get out of this. If I say going to meet I always keep to what we agreed. I have had to cancel once because of unforeseen work commitment. I did give notice and when we finally got to meet so glad we did

15 weeks ago

Yeah. Just seems a whole load of timewasters. Some ask you to read a massive profile. Fit all the criteria and send a normal message. They dont even bother to reply

By *nkedguy777Man
15 weeks ago

Manchester

Quite a lot of time wasters on here, worst ones are they message you first off,start chatting everything going fine, getting on then they just disappear

Strange behaviour if you ask me,I understand everyone isn't for everyone but if they message you first off they must of had some attraction to send you a message in the first instance

I always send a polite message and most times don't even get a reply if I'm sending the first message, a polite no thanks would be great

15 weeks ago

Agree totally. Can see online but dont even bother to read/reply. Dont get why would even create a fake profile

By *rsKOTCTWoman
15 weeks ago

Leeds

No, but I don't entertain the one wank wonders by sending pics.

My profile has enough.

15 weeks ago

"No, but I don't entertain the one wank wonders by sending pics.

My profile has enough."

Haha. Best way. Some ask for face pics and their profile is bare. Im happy to send pics if can suss out the profile is genuine

By *rsKOTCTWoman
15 weeks ago

Leeds

"No, but I don't entertain the one wank wonders by sending pics.

My profile has enough.

Haha. Best way. Some ask for face pics and their profile is bare. Im happy to send pics if can suss out the profile is genuine"

Yeah I send face pics too, just not more wank bank material.

15 weeks ago

Good on you. People should stop wasting others time on this. Would make things way more enjoyable for the rest of us

By *r_YouTubeMan
14 weeks ago

Colchester

Theres alot on here... ive had it happen a couple of times tk be let down at the last minute.

But I've been lucky enouth not to have been stood up yet, but theres alot of ppl who talk the talk, but bottle it when it comes to commiting to a meet.

Post new Message to Thread