Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Person you could not believe you had sex with

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
20 weeks ago

I'll start, I ended up sleeping with my teacher from school it was around 13 years after the fact I met her out in a pub got chatting and ended up going back to hers i could not belive it. We all fancied her back in school I tried to tell my mate about it afterwards but he would not belive me lol .. who have you slept with that was wild ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orders-cplCouple
20 weeks ago

middx cpl

had a saturday job in sweet shop was the owner huge age gap

20 weeks ago

"had a saturday job in sweet shop was the owner huge age gap"
did you get a payrise?

By *uffhandymanMan
20 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

My neighbour, knew her for years then she moved in across the road from me. About 9 years older than me, but absolutely stunning and the perfect body. Came over one day after her house had been flooded so came for a coffee….. ended up in bed with her sucking my cock and we fucked for about an hour. Since then I’ve fucked her lots of times and every time I still find it amazing I’m fucking her

20 weeks ago

"My neighbour, knew her for years then she moved in across the road from me. About 9 years older than me, but absolutely stunning and the perfect body. Came over one day after her house had been flooded so came for a coffee….. ended up in bed with her sucking my cock and we fucked for about an hour. Since then I’ve fucked her lots of times and every time I still find it amazing I’m fucking her "
lucky you haha

Post new Message to Thread