Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife being insulted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
20 weeks ago

As per our status, this has happened a couple of times over the last week. We’ve declined a lad and the have have come back with derogatory comments, remarks, observations on Princess. Some pretty aggressive stuff on occasion.

I used to block, but have to confess that I’m starting to get turned on by them. The madder they get, and more insulting, then the harder I get.

Anyone else experience this?

Conversely, if you fancy sending an aggressive, degrading, or insulting message then do your best!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

Northampton

It doesn’t for me, but if it did I’d reply with a dick pic telling them just how hard they made me and we should bin off the girls anyway.

Big kiss X to close

And then block them

20 weeks ago

"It doesn’t for me, but if it did I’d reply with a dick pic telling them just how hard they made me and we should bin off the girls anyway.

Big kiss X to close

And then block them "

Thanks for the response. Only a recent development to be fair so not sure why it’s changed as I wouldn’t have tolerated before either. Maybe it’s the details they notice to insult means they’ve had a good look.

Who knows! Rolling with it for the time being but does bothing for her

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
20 weeks ago

manchester

"As per our status, this has happened a couple of times over the last week. We’ve declined a lad and the have have come back with derogatory comments, remarks, observations on Princess. Some pretty aggressive stuff on occasion.

I used to block, but have to confess that I’m starting to get turned on by them. The madder they get, and more insulting, then the harder I get.

Conversely, if you fancy sending an aggressive, degrading, or insulting message then do your best!

"

Can’t relate and I can’t imagine encouraging this is good for the site as a whole.

20 weeks ago

"As per our status, this has happened a couple of times over the last week. We’ve declined a lad and the have have come back with derogatory comments, remarks, observations on Princess. Some pretty aggressive stuff on occasion.

Can’t relate and I can’t imagine encouraging this is good for the site as a whole. "

Not encouraging unsolicited aggressive messages to unknowing profiles at all. Merely was looking to see if there were others who might enjoy it.

That’s all. If you don’t, then great, entirely individual specific

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
20 weeks ago

manchester

Can’t relate and I can’t imagine encouraging this is good for the site as a whole.

Not encouraging unsolicited aggressive messages to unknowing profiles at all. Merely was looking to see if there were others who might enjoy it.

That’s all. If you don’t, then great, entirely individual specific "

Enabling something can be seen as encouragement to a certain demographic. Like the cuck and bull obsession that seems to have taken over fab.

20 weeks ago

That’s all. If you don’t, then great, entirely individual specific

Enabling something can be seen as encouragement to a certain demographic. Like the cuck and bull obsession that seems to have taken over fab. "

Appreciate that, and again, wasn’t posting to enable anyone, merely looking if this evolution in a very unexpected direction was something limited to just myself (mr).

Categorically do not support random aggression or hostility at all. Was not the intention here.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

I think it really depends on how *she* feels about it.

By *rpeggioCouple
20 weeks ago

Baughurst

Does Princess know? Does she like to be insulted, or would she if she becomes aware?

20 weeks ago

"Does Princess know? Does she like to be insulted, or would she if she becomes aware?"

Valid points, and it wouldn’t do much for her. I feel that people are considering the utmost extreme examples of insults.

Most of what we receive is very mild compared to the examples we’ve been provided.

Again, not for everyone and appreciate that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

Does she know or not?

By *eroLondonMan
20 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Conversely, if you fancy sending an aggressive, degrading, or insulting message then do your best!"

Done!

20 weeks ago

"Does she know or not? "

Of course she knows the messages have been received. I showed her some of the earlier examples as she thought they were juvenile. As I said, it wouldn’t do anything for her from a titillation perspective.

By *ames250122Man
20 weeks ago

Worcester

"

How does princess feel about it if this isn’t princess? It pretty sad they reacted to being rejected that way and say aggressive, offensive reply’s. As a single profile it’s not something I’ve experienced myself or how I would ever respond to being rejected.

I’m guessing maybe your discovering you get some enjoyment involving degradation and humiliation play which you could possibly explore together if your both are onboard with and not doing already.

I’m not sure though if it’s the healthiest or best way to explore that kink through messages from people that clearly have some mental issues as they are unable to handle rejection so they respond in the way they have. Plus it may only encourage them to respond the same way to others as well if egged on x

20 weeks ago

How does princess feel about it if this isn’t princess? It pretty sad they reacted to being rejected that way and say aggressive, offensive reply’s. As a single profile it’s not something I’ve experienced myself or how I would ever respond to being rejected.

I’m guessing maybe your discovering you get some enjoyment involving degradation and humiliation play which you could possibly explore together if your both are onboard with and not doing already.

I’m not sure though if it’s the healthiest or best way to explore that kink through messages from people that clearly have some mental issues as they are unable to handle rejection so they respond in the way they have. Plus it may only encourage them to respond the same way to others as well if egged on x"

Valid point, and didn’t really think of it from the perspective of the individual instigating the messages.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Does she know or not?

Of course she knows the messages have been received. I showed her some of the earlier examples as she thought they were juvenile. As I said, it wouldn’t do anything for her from a titillation perspective. "

I meant does she know the effect it has on you and that you've asked for people to send further 'aggressive, degrading, or insulting messages'?

20 weeks ago

"Does she know or not? "

Being very honest, I’ve read the initial post and my choice of wording was poor (especially use of the word aggressive) so I understand the criticism.

I don’t feel I’ve articulated the situation as best I could and honestly to not want to encourage any aggression or hostile behaviour between site users.

As such, as a moderator, please feel free to close the thread.

Sorry for any unintentional duress that I may have inadvertently caused.

Happy fabbing

By *od ThrusterMan
20 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

I guess it's something that you need to work out as a couple if it's something you enjoy. No use you being turned on by it if she hates it.

I don't indulge in insults, and even if I was asked to it would still feel wrong, more in a me being false rather than morally wrong if I'd been asked to.

By *ee1967Man
20 weeks ago

watford

My ex wife loved being verbally degraded during sex

Post new Message to Thread