20 weeks ago

rochester

How long have you got? Lol

HW

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andPextraCouple
20 weeks ago

North West

Fucking a girl doggy style anal with my strap on, whilst hubby is tied to a chair and “forced “ to watch and not allowed to join in until i say so

By *na3444Woman
20 weeks ago

inverness

Rugby team changing rooms after the match. Will always just be a fantasy though

By *live70Man
20 weeks ago

East Midlands

[Removed by poster at 12/05/24 12:35:32]

By *live70Man
20 weeks ago

East Midlands

"Rugby team changing rooms after the match. Will always just be a fantasy though"
Why I'm sure you would enjoy it....

By *ockariaMan
20 weeks ago

Bristol

Watching partner take a bbc

By *adbod1973Man
20 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Owning a couple who can’t pay their bill for completed electrical works I have done for them . Taking both of them when I want

By *aybail-238Couple
20 weeks ago

hartlepool

For us to meet a guy at a hotel. We all hit it off and decide to head to our room. We all decide we should have a shower (separately) to make sure we are all clean. The guy we met goes first, heads in the shower to cleaned and washed. When he comes out he has a towel wrapped around his waist showing a big bulge. The mrs goes in to get cleaned and washed and put a naughty outfit on with heels. When she comes out the mr goes in but while the mr is in getting washed, the guy we met and the mrs gets started. When mr walks out he has a view of mrs on her knees servicing the new guy. It continues from there

We have loads of fantasies and scenarios

By *aybail-238Couple
20 weeks ago

hartlepool

Even have a wedding fantasy as well. Where the groom and best man share the bride in their wedding attire

By *hristopherd999Man
20 weeks ago

Brentwood

Mine has to be with a couple, she sits on my lap while I play with her tits and she sucks her husbands cock

By *abrina59TV/TS
20 weeks ago

submissive land

Away for a night with my wife and sat in hotel bar after been out for a few drinks i head to toilets. When i come back from toilets see my wife being chatted up by this good looking younger man.

when i return to table they continue to flirt with me present he slowly seducing her in front of me until she dcides to go to his room with him leaving me in the bar

By *bxanfCouple
20 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Fucking a chub while he eats out my wife then taking my load on his face to finish while he wanks himself off.

By *r HopefulMan
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

Watching the mrs having a 3 way

By *aybail-238Couple
20 weeks ago

hartlepool

"Owning a couple who can’t pay their bill for completed electrical works I have done for them . Taking both of them when I want "

Sounds hot

By *yeSureMan
20 weeks ago

Glasgow

What starts out as seeing her chatted up, on a night out when I’m there.

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
20 weeks ago

Leicester

Meeting a nice bi couple in a bar, have a few drinks then take them back to the room after they have seduced my wife, or even a hot Tgirl..

By *exy Bi FemWoman
20 weeks ago

Peterborough

I've a fansty of being taken hostage by men in balaclavas for some reason xx hope that is OK xx

By *aybail-238Couple
20 weeks ago

hartlepool

"I've a fansty of being taken hostage by men in balaclavas for some reason xx hope that is OK xx "

As long as it’s all safe and planned

The idea is hot though!

By *ractorlad3800Man
20 weeks ago

derbyshire

"Fucking a girl doggy style anal with my strap on, whilst hubby is tied to a chair and “forced “ to watch and not allowed to join in until i say so "

Can I join sat next to your hubby

By *ndianchocolateMan
20 weeks ago

Pinner

[Removed by poster at 13/05/24 13:19:23]

By *ndianchocolateMan
20 weeks ago

Pinner

"I've a fansty of being taken hostage by men in balaclavas for some reason xx hope that is OK xx

As long as it’s all safe and planned

The idea is hot though! "

Done this with a single female but it was her fantasy.

By *otwife2002Couple
20 weeks ago

West Midlands

2 or 3 black gentlemen all vwe and a hotel room. We can dream.

By *r_LickCouple
20 weeks ago

aberdeen

"Owning a couple who can’t pay their bill for completed electrical works I have done for them . Taking both of them when I want "

Oooh my that sounds naughty but hot !

By *rikki1967ukMan
20 weeks ago

peterborough

Two girls one straddling face grinding her pussy onto my tongue while other one riding my cock kissing and fondling each other until I come then have my cock and her pussy cleaned up byface sitter

By *xx90292Man
20 weeks ago

London

DP a wife with the aid of the husband or another guy..

By *lutsfunMan
20 weeks ago

bedford

Rugby Team definitely x

By *eepBlueSeaMan
20 weeks ago

sandy place

To get with a couple who want to use my mouth as a toy for their pleasure whilst they fuck.

By *eepBlueSeaMan
20 weeks ago

sandy place

Or to play with a couple where the woman is slightly dom and will tell me and her partner what to do.

By *RWoodyCouple
20 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

R - to have J on her back, legs open wide inviting me in, with a sexy girl knelt over her face.

J - R sat in the corner of a hotel room watching me with 2 (maybe 3) guys having fun on the bed.

His is also hot so maybe that too

Mrs J x

By *angOnBunnyCouple
20 weeks ago

Ipswich

Bunny is blind folded and naked, door bell rings, no speaking, couple come in, they pleasure her as much as they desire finishing with him and myself cumming on her tits and then they just leave

By *lutsadieTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Hinckley

My latest is to be bound up by a really little old lady and have her spank or cane me or even invite her friends around for tea to see me helpless there x

By *oveToPlay.Couple
20 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Been lucky enough to fulfill most of my fantasies - I'm a lucky lady.

One however which we find really hot is going to club as 'singles', watching each other flirt, chat, kiss and hopefully fuck other people, then at the end of the night get together and put on a show for everyone to watch.

Will always stay in fantasy land though as we would never decieve anyone into thinking we were singles

S xxx

By *lutty_FetgeekWoman
20 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Fucking a girl doggy style anal with my strap on, whilst hubby is tied to a chair and “forced “ to watch and not allowed to join in until i say so "

Love it

By *llie AssMan
20 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

I guess my hottest and least likely is the idea of being fucked on stage in an exclusive night club.

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

"Been lucky enough to fulfill most of my fantasies - I'm a lucky lady.

One however which we find really hot is going to club as 'singles', watching each other flirt, chat, kiss and hopefully fuck other people, then at the end of the night get together and put on a show for everyone to watch.

Will always stay in fantasy land though as we would never decieve anyone into thinking we were singles

S xxx"

Got to say that scenario playing out sure has my full attention right now!xx

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
20 weeks ago

Next Door

This ^ and DP the girl.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
20 weeks ago

Next Door

3 bi guys.

I'm greedy at times

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

A FWB and I have fucked several times on balconies on holiday. One fantasy is for some young lads in the apartment next door to catch us. They climb over the balcony before joining in, then take her back to their room. Sending her back to me to finish off with sloppy seconds/thirds.

The other is to pick up a waitress in a restaurant. Take her back to our room and the two females playing with each other whilst I sit and watch. Before eventually joining in.

The latter is the more likely of the two of actually happening lol

By *ddfellowMan
20 weeks ago

new ferry, wirral

I meet a married woman, with her hubbies knowledge and am eating her pussy when he walks in and starts rubbing his cock up and down my ass crack

By *hosetwo200Couple
20 weeks ago

Leeds

We've been lucky enough to act out many of our fantasies, however one that remains for now is......

To be fucking as a couple in a group play room whilst surrounded by watching, wanking guys, with the cumming over us as we fuck

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
20 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Been lucky enough to fulfill most of my fantasies - I'm a lucky lady.

S xxx"

You could tell your play mates that you are married and your husband / wife is there too but decline to tell them who your OH is - maybe even hotter?

Post new Message to Thread