Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotwife experience

Jump to newest

By *appyduo2013 OP   Couple
21 weeks ago

Dublin

Hey i done a few hotwife expereinces. I like the idea of the control leaving the hubby at home while i head off and have my fun. And its more so the jealousy and control for him not knowing where i am or what im doing until i send him a few cheeky snaps have you guys got any other suggestions or experiences you've had id love to hear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inoc2185Man
21 weeks ago

Bolton

"Hey i done a few hotwife expereinces. I like the idea of the control leaving the hubby at home while i head off and have my fun. And its more so the jealousy and control for him not knowing where i am or what im doing until i send him a few cheeky snaps have you guys got any other suggestions or experiences you've had id love to hear "

I’ve been the guy playing with another man’s hotwife. I think The taboo of it is what adds to the excitement. I’ve only played with a hotwife with her husband knowing and he loved when I would send videos from her phone throughout the night. I think one thing that men have to remember when playing with a hotwife is that it is just for a bit of fun and you still need to respect their relationship. It’s just for fun and nothing more.

21 weeks ago

Dublin

"Hey i done a few hotwife expereinces. I like the idea of the control leaving the hubby at home while i head off and have my fun. And its more so the jealousy and control for him not knowing where i am or what im doing until i send him a few cheeky snaps have you guys got any other suggestions or experiences you've had id love to hear

I’ve been the guy playing with another man’s hotwife. I think The taboo of it is what adds to the excitement. I’ve only played with a hotwife with her husband knowing and he loved when I would send videos from her phone throughout the night. I think one thing that men have to remember when playing with a hotwife is that it is just for a bit of fun and you still need to respect their relationship. It’s just for fun and nothing more. "

Of course we kinda get a understanding from the messages what there about. Some people think there only talking to a female and dont include the male. But who ever we do choose they know its fun and nothing else just a bit of excitment in our life

By *inoc2185Man
21 weeks ago

Bolton

"

Of course we kinda get a understanding from the messages what there about. Some people think there only talking to a female and dont include the male. But who ever we do choose they know its fun and nothing else just a bit of excitment in our life "

When I’ve been with couples they’ve told me about some of the weirdos they get messaging them. Lots of one line messages with effort and a sense of entitlement to the female half without even acknowledging the male half.

By *otwife2002Couple
21 weeks ago

West Midlands

Watching this thread closely.

21 weeks ago

Dublin

"Watching this thread closely. "

Whats your favourite experience or scenario of it so far any tips

By *harleyPMan
21 weeks ago

Bucks

There are many different aspects to this but mostly its about a shared experience.

My favourite meets are where the husband is encouraging but allows his wife to take the lead.

I enjoy the fact they remain connected all the time whether holding hands or kissing one another even though it is my cock that is inside her.

They share the pleasure and he is so excited to see his wife being taken by another man while he watches (even masturbates himself) and hears the enjoyment she gets from it.

Then of course once I have finished he reclaims her for himself sometimes covered with my cum which they often share together.

That to me is a good Hotwife scene right there !

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple
21 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Hotwifing is a lot of fun, can be hard for some to understand the dynamic

I’ve (Mrs) done diff situations, clubs with hubby, meets with hubby watching, but primarily I play solo with hubby at home with the kids I take pics & videos, send some while out and more when home, the reclaim is always amazing

this year i’ve even been doing clubs solo (meeting up with friends) obv no videos in clubs but i tell him all about it when i get home

By *erviceDepartmentMan
21 weeks ago

Dublin Kildare Meath Wicklow Sligo!

It’s definitely something that’s incredibly Hot Super sexy & vastly under-appreciated by most...

In my opinion it’s that same feeling of your knowing or not-knowing that your partner is just ‘out there’ doing their own thing, knowing that they have your approval, they trust that you know what you’re doing, then they get the occasional unexpected ‘lotto-win jackpot bonus’ treat of a video or few photos of their partner delivered direct to their phone live ‘as it happens’ or after the event...

That sense of a little bit of Mystery is definitely delicious - I love the idea of someone’s partner listening in over the phone but not being able to see what’s happening & just heraring whatever’s going in the room at the time

I’m always up for exploring all the possibilities with anyone that’s also interested!!

21 weeks ago

Dublin

I love the idea of leaving him at home with the baby and heading off. Just sending sneaky videos

By *winckle toesMan
21 weeks ago

norwich

Love it when the husband watches

By *ostguy321Man
21 weeks ago

high wycombe

I love the hotwife scenarios and helping fulfil fantasies.

By *eally_RosieWoman
21 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

My hubby loves it when I’m out playing. Sometimes he won’t know until I get back, sometimes it’s fun to send him cheeky texts or vids… once I rang him to say goodnight whilst riding another guy and tring (and failing) not to moan. We love it x

By *inoc2185Man
21 weeks ago

Bolton

"My hubby loves it when I’m out playing. Sometimes he won’t know until I get back, sometimes it’s fun to send him cheeky texts or vids… once I rang him to say goodnight whilst riding another guy and tring (and failing) not to moan. We love it x"

That would have turned me on so much knowing your husband was on the phone.

By *enshun4Man
21 weeks ago

Cheshire

I've fucked a hit wife while hubby was at work and she phoned him to listen

By *itnakedladMan
21 weeks ago

London Bridge

I want to be at work and recieve a photo of a massive cock in my wife’s mouth

21 weeks ago

Dublin

"My hubby loves it when I’m out playing. Sometimes he won’t know until I get back, sometimes it’s fun to send him cheeky texts or vids… once I rang him to say goodnight whilst riding another guy and tring (and failing) not to moan. We love it x"

I might do this lol

Post new Message to Thread