Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sharing wife

Jump to newest

By *ogerroger69 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

West Yorks

As swingers we think it’s the most normal thing in the world to look over at our wife and see her with her legs wide open, being ploughed by another dick.

Are we just wired up differently on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan
21 weeks ago

Southend

I think more people find it a turn on than those that admit it

By *yeSureMan
21 weeks ago

Glasgow

By (user no longer on site)
21 weeks ago

My open pic on my profile is my wife sucking another guys cock.

She's obviously enjoying herself.

By *ezandCCouple
21 weeks ago

Telford

To be honest this is something that surprised us, we aren’t into it, its not something we want to do, but we honestly thought more people would be into mff scenarios that mmf, I’m not saying those that like it wouldn’t want the other just surprised.

Is it that more people are into that or is it that this site is male dominated so it’s the most likely scenario?

Just thinking out loud

By *enatton2Couple
21 weeks ago

West Midlands

When we first started out I think my obsession was introducing another fem to our play. I get two women and also get to watch Tani play bi. The more time passed and the more meets we had, I realised watching her get fucked by another guy was my biggest turn on and still is. Although I’m no cuck, I like to be amongst the action too

By *eyeYCouple
21 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

"To be honest this is something that surprised us, we aren’t into it, its not something we want to do, but we honestly thought more people would be into mff scenarios that mmf, I’m not saying those that like it wouldn’t want the other just surprised.

Is it that more people are into that or is it that this site is male dominated so it’s the most likely scenario?

Just thinking out loud"

Fair point! It's the far easiest scenario to facilitate.. So..

By *SCouple81Couple
21 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

I love watching Mrs being pleasured and having fun Not a cuck but sharing her is an amazing feeling for me.

By *ale1989Man
21 weeks ago

travelling, ill be close

"I love watching Mrs being pleasured and having fun Not a cuck but sharing her is an amazing feeling for me. "

Love to chat about your wife mate

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
21 weeks ago

Rotherham

I was Cuckold and in chastity for my last teoong term relationship so all my gfs cock came from other dicks, thick I must be wired up slightly different to most but not all guys

By *issmorganWoman
21 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"To be honest this is something that surprised us, we aren’t into it, its not something we want to do, but we honestly thought more people would be into mff scenarios that mmf, I’m not saying those that like it wouldn’t want the other just surprised.

Just thinking out loud"

I'm always suprised by how many couples and men are looking for ffm (maybe because I'm straight)

I think many couples resort to mmf, because it's so hard to get that attraction between 4 people and meeting ladies for an ffm doesn't seem to be easy either.

By *23RouteCouple
21 weeks ago

Huddersfield

We only meet lads

By *omRachCouple
21 weeks ago

Wirral

"My open pic on my profile is my wife sucking another guys cock.

She's obviously enjoying herself. "

Great pic,

By *ostguy321Man
21 weeks ago

high wycombe

It's fantastic being able to share another man's wife and help fulfil fantasies, and it's far more popular than many Would suggest.

By *helroyCouple
21 weeks ago

Skegness

when we stated out we started with couples swop same room but as we have gone on i found i like it more with just other men so we now only have mfm i not a cock but we both enjoy a good 3 sum

By *ocoTemptationMan
21 weeks ago

london

"When we first started out I think my obsession was introducing another fem to our play. I get two women and also get to watch Tani play bi. The more time passed and the more meets we had, I realised watching her get fucked by another guy was my biggest turn on and still is. Although I’m no cuck, I like to be amongst the action too "

I'm very similar so I'd struggle to be in a long term relationship if my partner didn't need extra cock in her life too.

By *ellhungvweMan
21 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I think a lot of guys in the vanilla world would love to see their wife with another guy but they are told scared to make the jump. The great thing about fabs is that it is full of couples who are confident in their relationships and they know what they both want - I love that!

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
21 weeks ago

Within touching distance

I think only extremely insecure and jealous people don't at least think about it. Before we started this in January it was part of our bedroom talk. We loved talking about past sexuall experiences as it turned us both on. We thought for a while we were weird but now I think it's completely normal and like someone else said previously i think most vanilla couples just don't admit it.

By *WB85Man
21 weeks ago

Staffordshire

There's so many different types of swingers.

Me and the wife play with couples and singles but not in the same room.

I like to hear all about it afterwards but I don't want to see it.

By *ogerroger69 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

West Yorks

"I think only extremely insecure and jealous people don't at least think about it. Before we started this in January it was part of our bedroom talk. We loved talking about past sexuall experiences as it turned us both on. We thought for a while we were weird but now I think it's completely normal and like someone else said previously i think most vanilla couples just don't admit it. "

Interesting post x

Message me to chat further x

By *amesnplanesMan
21 weeks ago

Swords and Dublin

I was chatting to some old friends about my own experiences.

When I first discovered the scene as a single the expectation was that all the couples easily find other couples to play with regularly.

But it was the open and frank discussion with friends who explained that the mmf meets are so much better for the lady of the couple. She knows the connection is going to be there and will work well, unlike the mfmf meets where there are four strong variables.

So the take away from that enlightenment was the ladies are the centre of all of this which seems to be quickly forgotten.

By *ogerroger69 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

West Yorks

"I was chatting to some old friends about my own experiences.

When I first discovered the scene as a single the expectation was that all the couples easily find other couples to play with regularly.

But it was the open and frank discussion with friends who explained that the mmf meets are so much better for the lady of the couple. She knows the connection is going to be there and will work well, unlike the mfmf meets where there are four strong variables.

So the take away from that enlightenment was the ladies are the centre of all of this which seems to be quickly forgotten."

Very well put

MMF is way easier for a couple to achieve

Four way attraction variables are so tricky

By *enatton2Couple
21 weeks ago

West Midlands

"When we first started out I think my obsession was introducing another fem to our play. I get two women and also get to watch Tani play bi. The more time passed and the more meets we had, I realised watching her get fucked by another guy was my biggest turn on and still is. Although I’m no cuck, I like to be amongst the action too

I'm very similar so I'd struggle to be in a long term relationship if my partner didn't need extra cock in her life too."

Yeah I do wonder about that! So lucky to have Tani

By *ocoTemptationMan
21 weeks ago

london

"When we first started out I think my obsession was introducing another fem to our play. I get two women and also get to watch Tani play bi. The more time passed and the more meets we had, I realised watching her get fucked by another guy was my biggest turn on and still is. Although I’m no cuck, I like to be amongst the action too

I'm very similar so I'd struggle to be in a long term relationship if my partner didn't need extra cock in her life too.

Yeah I do wonder about that! So lucky to have Tani "

You are indeed. I know what I want and need so I'm very up front when considering new relationships now.

Partners need to be ethically non monogamous as a bare minimum and also cool about me being bi curious ??

By *lutty_FetgeekWoman
21 weeks ago

Wallasey

I love being shared

By *yanslrMan
20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Phone chat anyone pm me

By *nj6969Couple
20 weeks ago

Grimsby

Sharing is an amazing thing.

We love couples and females but hubby admits love to watch we playing with a guy the most.

I don't mind if honest lol!! Xx

By *rispyDuckMan
20 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Sharing is caring

By *ublincouple2014Couple
20 weeks ago

city

The best feeling ever

20 weeks ago

'Horses for courses'. I love watching my wife being fucked hard especially after loads of foreplay!

By *bckentMan
20 weeks ago

Medway Area

"'Horses for courses'. I love watching my wife being fucked hard especially after loads of foreplay!"

You left out

Except by "blacks and asians" like your profile says.

By *TinRedCouple
20 weeks ago

Reading

"'Horses for courses'. I love watching my wife being fucked hard especially after loads of foreplay!

You left out

"

No they didn't.

By *orthernLightsCouple
20 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I love watching Mrs being pleasured and having fun Not a cuck but sharing her is an amazing feeling for me. "

Couldn’t agree more.

By *iverpool416Man
20 weeks ago

liverpool

"I love being shared "
love your profile pics plenty to share great tits

By *hestercplxxCouple
20 weeks ago

Chester

"'Horses for courses'. I love watching my wife being fucked hard especially after loads of foreplay!

You left out

"

They also have other criteria aswell, age , shaven etc

By *ittymcgeeCouple
20 weeks ago

Stevenage

Love when we get the chance to share Mrs McGee. Nothing hotter than watching her play with some one else.

We started with Ff play which was great. But watching her with another man is the biggest turn on.

By *ildmanYorksMan
20 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"'Horses for courses'. I love watching my wife being fucked hard especially after loads of foreplay!"

I'd love to enjoy loads of foreplay with Liz then give her a good hard fucking afterwards

By *ane dickCouple
20 weeks ago

cardiff

Got the pics of it

20 weeks ago

It's my biggest fantasy, just a shame it isn't hers lol

20 weeks ago

"As swingers we think it’s the most normal thing in the world to look over at our wife and see her with her legs wide open, being ploughed by another dick.

Are we just wired up differently on here?"

Doing just this later on today and going to be in our marital bed too

By *andb13Couple
20 weeks ago

Bradford

It's probably a fantasy of way more people than you think.. but the actual going through with it is a while different thing.. the worry of what each other will think afterwards being the biggest thing from the people we have talked with.

By *r HopefulMan
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

I would love to share the mrs. We’ve spoken about it but she said she only would if we were abroad on holiday as she’s afraid of people knowing ha she loves her pics being shared tho

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
20 weeks ago

Neath valley.

We normally only meet cpls. But on the odd occasion we met a single guy I normally watch him fucking her before join in. Beautiful sight watching her cumming off his cock.

By *ildmanYorksMan
20 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I would love to share the mrs. We’ve spoken about it but she said she only would if we were abroad on holiday as she’s afraid of people knowing ha she loves her pics being shared tho "

Rather than go abroad, bring her to Doncaster for an overnight or weekend break. Nobody would know her here and I'd love to share her

By *allen Angels CplCouple
20 weeks ago

North East leicestershire

We enjoy sharing but it's not for everyone.

You have to trust each other, be open with each other about how you feel before and after.

Our first mfm was nerve wrecking for me (Mrs R) but having a few drinks in a bar helped ease the nerves.

The banter, flirting and innuendos help and we're a turn on sat there thinking both these men want to have me and I get to play with two cocks...mmm mmm

Apparently my hubby watching me give the other guy a bj is a turn on.

We have had a couple of meets but it's not easy getting the timing right for a meet and definitely not easy finding a relatively local regular.

A lot of potential matches just want to meet instantly and fuck and go.

Whilst we enjoy mfm meets we have a very good sex life without sharing but if we did finds the right match we both feel it adds some fun so why not. Xx

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
20 weeks ago

Narberth

Just thinking out loud"

I think that, unless you're bi, mff's are extremely boring and gets too vanilla...

All about mmfs though

By *eathrow pineappleCouple
20 weeks ago

West London

We love sharing as long as nobody is left out.

By *eorallMan
20 weeks ago

Southampton

It's completely normal, especially when someone else's wife's sucking on your dick.

By *ojoabcMan
20 weeks ago

Livingston

Absolutely love it, especially if I'm being watched

20 weeks ago

Ooh recall sex the morning after the night b4 sooo hot x

By *ocoTemptationMan
20 weeks ago

london

You left out

"

Those kind of statements and other preferences don't phase me I mentally thank them for saving my time and helping me filter.

I'm always going to be black and I'm always going to be a short arse and if a person doesn't like facial hair much as I live to eat pussy I'm rather fond of my goatee and I'm not shaving it off for anyone lol

20 weeks ago

Would love to share my wife

By *ocoTemptationMan
20 weeks ago

london

"It's probably a fantasy of way more people than you think.. but the actual going through with it is a while different thing.. the worry of what each other will think afterwards being the biggest thing from the people we have talked with."

Once upon a time knowing that someone else was fucking my partner was a challenge that I really struggled with.

These days it's one of my biggest turn ons and boy is that a bonus. I used to think that nothing could top the thrill I used to get from fucking another mans wife in his presence. It's still a massive turn on but now it's slightly overshadowed by the rush I get when it's my partner being fucked.

20 weeks ago

Everyone else is slow to catch up.

This is perfectly normal don't worry

Mrs

By *ee And MikeCouple
20 weeks ago

Cannock

Sex is just an act of pleasure so why wouldn’t you want to let your wife enjoy the pleasure of receiving other cocks and the attention she gets knowing other guys want her !

To us it seems the most natural thing in the world !

By *irty-pairCouple
20 weeks ago

South Essex

Yup, I think we must be wired differently - and as far as we’re concerned, we’re blessed. For us, there’s no greater pleasure than seeing each other play with others. We got onto this for MFM play, but we’re lucky enough to have played with full swap couples and have some FFM encounters too. Basically, we’re a pair of filthy buggers who just love sex x

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
20 weeks ago

Norwich

I don’t think it’s that common in the wider world. Although I’d be pretty scared to mention it in general conversation! For some fab is a space where these things can be discussed safely I think.

By *uffhandymanMan
20 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

I’m always happy to share someone’s wife

By *elboy1978Man
20 weeks ago

Jarrow

I would like to fuck someone’s wife

By *irtyKittenCouple
20 weeks ago

Southampton

Not wired different just more caring of each others sexual desires.

We both love being so open with each other about sex and it brings us closer.

By *oyeur-bitionistsCouple
20 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

Some just don't accept a sexual past with others.. They embrace the sexual now and future too...

Post new Message to Thread