Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinging for singles

Jump to newest

By *ranH OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Moseley

Absolutely want to be part of a swingers session. Never tried it before and seek a partner. Let’s make it easier for singles to find other singles. And swing with the best of them!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
21 weeks ago

somerset

first problem to get over is the 100s of 1000s of men for the very few women ... alot of women on here dont even play let alone want to swing ....

By *ucklingMan
21 weeks ago

Sleaford

"first problem to get over is the 100s of 1000s of men for the very few women ... alot of women on here dont even play let alone want to swing ....

"

100% this!

By *ucka39Man
21 weeks ago

Newcastle

Why stop at only looking for another single when you have the option to also look for a couple

By *herry delightWoman
21 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

"first problem to get over is the 100s of 1000s of men for the very few women ... alot of women on here dont even play let alone want to swing ....

"

My thoughts exactly.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
21 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Personally I prefer to swing alone. You’re the master of your own destiny my friend

By *oiluvfunMan
21 weeks ago

Mauchline

"

Pmsl! Well said!

By *ak4uMan
21 weeks ago

chelmsford

"

So what are they doing here, showing off, attention seeking?

By *evonrobMan
21 weeks ago

Kingsbridge

Be optimistic, be persistent, be polite, be patient and be yourself. It’s like life……there’s someone out there for you and if you keep trying without getting angry sooner or later it will happen. It did for me anyway and if I can do it…….

Post new Message to Thread