Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Benidorm

Jump to newest

By *andal300 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

brentwood

Off to Benidorm next week, any recommended hot places to meet rude open minded ladies or men, or anything exciting to do?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancsduoCouple
21 weeks ago

Morecambe

"Off to Benidorm next week, any recommended hot places to meet rude open minded ladies or men, or anything exciting to do?

Thanks in advance "

There is a swingers club.

Look on Spain in forums,sure you will find loads of advice about it.

By *ie n MashCouple
21 weeks ago

Back in Malice

El Sofa. Swingers club Wednesday and Saturday nights, sex cinema during the day all week, with some couples playing if you are lucky.

By *yeSureMan
21 weeks ago

Glasgow

Never been but there is the nudist beach too

By *allsendmaleMan
21 weeks ago

Wallsend

I’ve not been myself, however I’ve heard there’s a nightly sex show with two people dressed as Star Wars characters and fucking whilst riding those hoverboard / Segways things.

I couldn’t unsee it when I was sent a video!

By *eniaCoupleCouple
21 weeks ago

Solihull

The Swing is on the edge of the Old Town. Its also called El Sofa which is open during the day as a sex cinema. The Swing is I think currently open 9pm on Wed and Sat, but check the website.

By *aomilatteCouple
21 weeks ago

Midlands

"I’ve not been myself, however I’ve heard there’s a nightly sex show with two people dressed as Star Wars characters and fucking whilst riding those hoverboard / Segways things.

I couldn’t unsee it when I was sent a video! "

There's also Sticky Starr, who pulls out bunting with a flag of every country in the world from her vagina

By *onna68Woman
21 weeks ago

Dublin

Going Today for a few days on a Hens be my first time.

Been told to bring cash out that alot of places dont take cards and if anybody knows any good places for shows let me know thanks x

By *tarboy300Man
21 weeks ago

DUBLIN/KILDARE

"Going Today for a few days on a Hens be my first time.

Been told to bring cash out that alot of places dont take cards and if anybody knows any good places for shows let me know thanks x"

Stay away from the guys playimg games at the beach its all a scam

By *ingleMiddleagedMan
21 weeks ago

Colchester / Benidorm / Spain

"Going Today for a few days on a Hens be my first time.

Been told to bring cash out that alot of places dont take cards and if anybody knows any good places for shows let me know thanks x"

If you google benidorm seriously they have a night by night list of what shows are on where and when, personally I recommend rocker fellas for the un-pc comedian then sticky Vicki (actually the originals daughter) a few hours later

By *onna68Woman
21 weeks ago

Dublin

Thanks for helping lovely Sunshine already this morning

By *endalshaggersCouple
21 weeks ago

Kendal

"I’ve not been myself, however I’ve heard there’s a nightly sex show with two people dressed as Star Wars characters and fucking whilst riding those hoverboard / Segways things.

I couldn’t unsee it when I was sent a video! "

Been, seen it. It truly makes you question yourself stood there in a dark club, overpriced drink in hand, watching two people fucking. There was a huge sigh of resignation from every man in the room when the bloke dropped his pants - to say he's well endowed is the understatement of the year.

By *he SwingCouple
21 weeks ago

BENIDORM, SPAIN

NO overpriced drinks here!

Check our profile!

Post new Message to Thread