Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anal pressure!!

Jump to newest

By *elbrice OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Colchester

Ladies…do you feel slight pressure to try anal? Have you any successful/unsuccessful stories?

I for one love anal but would never place any pressure and would just rim xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple
21 weeks ago

Midlands

I don’t feel any pressure. It’s something I wanted to try and very much enjoyed it so carried on. If I didn’t want to try it I wouldn’t feel pressured.

Mrs

By *herry delightWoman
21 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I have never felt pressure into having anal, as I enjoy anal sex. I would happy do anal on meets.

It's finding men that like it is the problem.

By (user no longer on site)
21 weeks ago

"I have never felt pressure into having anal, as I enjoy anal sex. I would happy do anal on meets.

It's finding men that like it is the problem. "

How do you mean, giving or receiving?

By *herry delightWoman
21 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

"I have never felt pressure into having anal, as I enjoy anal sex. I would happy do anal on meets.

How do you mean, giving or receiving? "

Both are hard to find, but I manly meet give.

21 weeks ago

I have felt pressure with some previous sexual partners and with some people I've spoken to on here.

Done under pressure, not feeling fully relaxed and not well lubed .... it did put me off for years and makes me wary now.

With the right person, the right trust, relaxation and mood it can be deeply sensual and pleasurable.

I also prefer anal play being mutual, so a man comfortable being played with and possibly pegged etc some previous partners it was a hard no me giving to them ... so it was a hard no me receiving.

By *et and WillingCouple
21 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Nope never felt under pressure but only ever done it with hubby and once with a lady with stapon.

I really enjoy it and it gives me amazing intense orgasams.

Mrs W&W

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
21 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Would never place any pressure for anal but would just engage in non/less penetrative anal play anyway seems a strange statement.

I enjoy anal. There's been the odd push/pressure when I've not been in the mood or best dietary habits for it, but I'm pretty good at being clear on my boundaries

By *OYFBWoman
21 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

Been pressured a lot here to do anal.

So much so, it was forced upon me a couple of years ago when I first joined fab.

It was horrendous, and the guy refused to stop.

He still lurks about fab under different usernames.

By *hipdaleCouple
21 weeks ago

Greenhithe

If you want to stick it up.my arse be prepared to have something large stuck up yours

21 weeks ago

My self and partner have done it many times, not so much recently. Both enjoyed, it was certainly a different pleasure for me

21 weeks ago

How do you mean, giving or receiving?

Both are hard to find, but I manly meet give."

Fab needs more options for finding /filtering the right match. I love it all and any way.

21 weeks ago

I agree with that, there are many options that should be available that just aren't

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
21 weeks ago

near you...

I think most straight/bi girls are slightly curious about anal but don't like the idea of it being something just for guys. When I'm in the mood to enjoy it, I'm open to it otherwise no. Lx

By *elbrice OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Colchester

No Way!! I love and adore ANAL…you need to come closer!!! Joking but shocked by your comment xx

By *elbrice OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Colchester

"Been pressured a lot here to do anal.

So much so, it was forced upon me a couple of years ago when I first joined fab.

"

That is horrendous and disgusting. I’m so so sorry

By *herry delightWoman
21 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

No Way!! I love and adore ANAL…you need to come closer!!! Joking but shocked by your comment xx"

Honestly it's really hard to find guys that really like anal, at best they go so slowly and gentle for few mins, then back to pussy that does nothing for me.

21 weeks ago

No Way!! I love and adore ANAL…you need to come closer!!! Joking but shocked by your comment xx

Honestly it's really hard to find guys that really like anal, at best they go so slowly and gentle for few mins, then back to pussy that does nothing for me. "

I enjoy anal would like to go hard but fear causing pain or injury, curious to try male g spot arousal or pegging not sure if my thing but seems popular

By *edDevil5Man
21 weeks ago

NN4

I absolutely Love anal big time

But if a woman Isn't into it

Then completely fine

I was chatting to a woman once who I met and she said this guy wouldn't fuck her because she wouldn't do anal

I mean wtf. No anal no sex jeez

By *eally_RosieWoman
21 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I love having it played with, but can’t stand anything going inside. Have been turned down many times for that reason x

By *elbrice OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Colchester

"I love having it played with, but can’t stand anything going inside. Have been turned down many times for that reason x"

That is shocking. I adore rimming so obviously their loss not yours x

By *he ass man 666Man
21 weeks ago

between your legs

Really would have thought it would be easy to find guys that liked it , or be right here to start

By *ddfellowMan
21 weeks ago

new ferry, wirral

"If you want to stick it up.my arse be prepared to have something large stuck up yours "

deal

By *iddle ManMan
21 weeks ago

Walsall

If you feel under pressure maybe you are with the wrong person. Yes, some one may ask or mention something put they shouldn't be putting you under pressure to perform and act for them.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
21 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

Yes, almost always. So much pressure. Guys expect it as part of regular sex and when I explain it’s just not a possibility they almost all say they will be the one to magically make it nice rather than catastrophic.

By *d4funtimesMan
21 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Been pressured a lot here to do anal.

"

It is awful. Refusing to stop is dreadful.

Post new Message to Thread