Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex on period

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
21 weeks ago

Just wondered if any women have had sex while being on a period.my ex was extremely horny whenever she was on a period and I find that strange as I thought most women go right of sex.it was always some of the hottest sex we had and a bit of blood didn't bother me.was it just us or have other couples or women experienced this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
21 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

Of course. I’m taken aback this is even a question

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
21 weeks ago

Norwich

My wife and I used to do this a lot, back when she had periods. Coil fitted now.

By *891SerenWoman
21 weeks ago

North east wales

Omg im super horny then.

But.. haven't with anyone I'm not I'm a relationship with. Have just bought a menstral disc to test out when next "on"

21 weeks ago

"Of course. I’m taken aback this is even a question "
why.i just wondered if this was a common thing as ive had a couple of long term relationships and she was the only woman ive been with who got like this

21 weeks ago

"Omg im super horny then.

But.. haven't with anyone I'm not I'm a relationship with. Have just bought a menstral disc to test out when next "on" "

if a woman told me she was on her period but wanted sex it would not bother me but i suppose it would put a lot of guys off.

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
21 weeks ago

Norwich

"Omg im super horny then.

But.. haven't with anyone I'm not I'm a relationship with. Have just bought a menstral disc to test out when next "on" if a woman told me she was on her period but wanted sex it would not bother me but i suppose it would put a lot of guys off."

Maybe. Not a big deal for me though. Can be a little messy obviously. My wife used to say orgasms helped with period pains.

By *oding1Man
21 weeks ago

marlow

With a old flame it used to be.

"Blood or thunder we ride"

By *istr3ssWoman
21 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Glad it's not just me that gets horny during my period. My ex wouldn't go near me when I was on & it was extremely frustrating

By *otnew16Man
21 weeks ago

Dartford

An ex used to insist on anal sex during her period, I had no issue with it all, she always came harder at that time of the month.

By *bxanfCouple
21 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

We have sex on my period, we don't consider it a big deal.

I think in alot of long term relationships it is common as all my girlfriends have said they do it with their partners too.

By *hilledguy2020Man
21 weeks ago

Gateshead

It's so hot as a lot of women are at their sexual peak at this time. Used to with an ex and i found it so horny.

By *mmaleiaWoman
21 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I’m so horny the 1st few days of my period, I don’t usually let a guy near me though, guess it was always drummed into me it was ‘dirty’ somehow

By *rbull6930Man
21 weeks ago

Manchester

Love period sex

By *alandNitaCouple
21 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Just wondered if any women have had sex while being on a period.my ex was extremely horny whenever she was on a period and I find that strange as I thought most women go right of sex.it was always some of the hottest sex we had and a bit of blood didn't bother me.was it just us or have other couples or women experienced this "

I think that many women don't do sex when they're on their period because they feel like they shouldn't. There's obviously a lot of stigma attached to all things menstral, and most women would have grown up with periods being a source of jokes and ridicule amongst school kids.

Within long term relationships most are fine with it, but a large percentage of ladies wouldn't want it to be their first encounter with a new partner.

By *illxxMan
21 weeks ago

motherwell

I have had sex when a woman has been on there period I find that a woman is super horny when they are on there period but it’s always been with someone I have known and have met before and they are in favour of doing it. It’s there choice and there body

By *igax2001Man
21 weeks ago

midlands

Super horny- period sex !!! Love it

By *hong80321967Man
21 weeks ago

Wakefield

Same here, don't see why a problem at all

By *adie Slut and CharlieCouple
21 weeks ago

Bucks

"Of course. I’m taken aback this is even a question "

Absolutely this!

21 weeks ago

Glad to hear it wasnt just us.it was the only relationship I've been in that she would happily have sex when on her period and like I said it was some of the hottest sex I've had.would love to have the chance to do it again with a woman who had no hangups about it.

By *ewsexycplCouple
21 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Mrs E has horrendous periods so deffo wasn't letting me near her! Cramps etc.

Coil now for this exact reason and they haven't gone completely but we generally don't stop.

Post new Message to Thread