Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Empire cinema Huddersfield

Jump to newest

By *eeds-voyeur OP   Man
8 weeks ago

leeds

Has anyone ever been? I really want to go but I’m nervous about it. If anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *askia_CDTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"Has anyone ever been? I really want to go but I’m nervous about it. If anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it"
Yes, Empire is my favourite place for fun, and these days it is the only place I meet guys for sex....it is safe, friendly, clean and has just the right level of sleaziness. I will be back there on Sunday afternoon and really looking forward it. The best advice I can give is to go and give it a try, nothing to lose.

By *rooklands BiMan
8 weeks ago

Cheshire

"Has anyone ever been? I really want to go but I’m nervous about it. If anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it"

What is making you nervous?

I've been loads, as well as visiting many others in the UK (mostly closed now) and ones in Europe. For me Empire is certainly one of the better run places I've visited

By *enni400Man
8 weeks ago

bradford

I'm wanting to visit the empire but nervous too

By *eeds-voyeur OP   Man
8 weeks ago

leeds

"Has anyone ever been? I really want to go but I’m nervous about it. If anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it

What is making you nervous?

I've been loads, as well as visiting many others in the UK (mostly closed now) and ones in Europe. For me Empire is certainly one of the better run places I've visited "

Just never been to anything like it, not sure what to expect and unsure of the etiquette etc.

By *askia_CDTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Huddersfield

I'll be there on Sunday guys....just come along and I will show you the ropes, there really is nothing to be nervous about.....everybody is there for the same thing - fun and sex.

By *eeds-voyeur OP   Man
8 weeks ago

leeds

"I'll be there on Sunday guys....just come along and I will show you the ropes, there really is nothing to be nervous about.....everybody is there for the same thing - fun and sex."

It will be through the week for me, when is the best time during the day to go?

By *askia_CDTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"I'll be there on Sunday guys....just come along and I will show you the ropes, there really is nothing to be nervous about.....everybody is there for the same thing - fun and sex.

It will be through the week for me, when is the best time during the day to go? "

afternoons

By *eather_uktvTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Manchester

My advice to anyone who has never been to a place like The Empire and wants to try it but are too nervous. GO. Walk in as though you were going to an ordinary cinema. You pay the entrance fee and a one off membership fee. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The important thing to remember is this. The Empire is not a prison. You are free to leave at any moment and no-one will try and stop you. Obviously you won't get your money back but you just put that down to experience.

On the other hand, once inside and once your nerves have begun to settle, you may just start to like it. There is fun to be had and nobody is ever forced into doing anything they're not completely comfortable with.

I love going to Alton Towers, but I can have 10 times as much fun at The Empire and for a fraction of the price.

By *eeds-voyeur OP   Man
8 weeks ago

leeds

"My advice to anyone who has never been to a place like The Empire and wants to try it but are too nervous. GO. Walk in as though you were going to an ordinary cinema. You pay the entrance fee and a one off membership fee. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The important thing to remember is this. The Empire is not a prison. You are free to leave at any moment and no-one will try and stop you. Obviously you won't get your money back but you just put that down to experience.

On the other hand, once inside and once your nerves have begun to settle, you may just start to like it. There is fun to be had and nobody is ever forced into doing anything they're not completely comfortable with.

I love going to Alton Towers, but I can have 10 times as much fun at The Empire and for a fraction of the price."

Thanks for the advice, I have no doubt I will enjoy it whilst I’m there! It’s just the initial going in I suppose, but yes you’re right

By *eather_uktvTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Manchester

My pleasure. I'm sure you'll have a good time if you go.

By *rinwin69Man
8 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

I can only echo what those above have said...deep breath, climb the stairs and have fun! You won't be judged and go at your own pace, just watch, wank or have a grope in the dark. Could be the start of an interesting journey.

By *ndi37Man
7 weeks ago

Manchester

I was super nervous the first few times, it's completely understandable. I arranged to meet someone outside but they never showed up, so I went alone.

It's very relaxed, everyone is respectful. Hoping to go again on Saturday lunch time if anyone wants to join.

By *unter212gazMan
7 weeks ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Anyone going today? Friday?

By * man forMan
7 weeks ago

Sheffield

How dark is it in there? I am wanting to go but I also know a fella from work who is planning on going and I don’t want him to recognise me. Can I wear a full face hood etc

By *tirling DarkCouple
7 weeks ago

Stirling

Used to take our female sub here on a regular basis a decade ago. The staff were always helpful and we met some great cocks, sorry guys, there. Lots of willing cocks for her to play with.

By *ndi37Man
7 weeks ago

Manchester

"How dark is it in there? I am wanting to go but I also know a fella from work who is planning on going and I don’t want him to recognise me. Can I wear a full face hood etc"

There is only 1 dark area but it's not that dark from the shoulders up.

By *unter212gazMan
6 weeks ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Mmmmm good question. Hoods and masks are my kink.

By *ee_Preston_NewTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Preston

Is there a changing area for TVs at the Empire ?

By *uddersfield_MaleMan
6 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Yes

By *uckqueen coupleNWCouple
6 weeks ago

sale

Do any women ever actually go anymore? never seen any

By *isexualcouplehfxCouple
6 weeks ago

Halifax

Yessss!!! We will be there in the next few days, I will post here when we are going… check our profile, she wants fucking by lots of guys, preferably a lot older. She’s bought a box of 40 condoms and intends to use them all!!!

By *tirling DarkCouple
6 weeks ago

Stirling

"Yessss!!! We will be there in the next few days, I will post here when we are going… check our profile, she wants fucking by lots of guys, preferably a lot older. She’s bought a box of 40 condoms and intends to use them all!!! "

Most out sub got was 14 in one afternoon, still not bad.

By *el13ABCMan
6 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"Yessss!!! We will be there in the next few days, I will post here when we are going… check our profile, she wants fucking by lots of guys, preferably a lot older. She’s bought a box of 40 condoms and intends to use them all!!! "
plz let me know when you are visiting

By *ingomountbattenMan
6 weeks ago

North country boy / girl

Can I have all the condoms after?!

By *ickhangingsuitMan
6 weeks ago

Doncaster

We are having a gb om the 30th there, lots of cocks and lots of pussy

By *el13ABCMan
6 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"Yessss!!! We will be there in the next few days, I will post here when we are going… check our profile, she wants fucking by lots of guys, preferably a lot older. She’s bought a box of 40 condoms and intends to use them all!!!

We are having a gb om the 30th there, lots of cocks and lots of plz post pussy"

plz post times this be happening would love to be involved

By *havenguyMan
6 weeks ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 23/05/24 09:32:41]

By *havenguyMan
6 weeks ago

Liverpool

I’m going today for my first time hoping to get there around 1 o’clock. Can anyone answer? What do people do? Is there anyone walking round naked or do you just remain closed and get your cock out as you feel?

By *appy but hornyMan
6 weeks ago

wakefield

"I’m going today for my first time hoping to get there around 1 o’clock. Can anyone answer? What do people do? Is there anyone walking round naked or do you just remain closed and get your cock out as you feel?"

No-one naked unless in a room with door locked..just walk around until you see something you fancy then get a room..dark viewing area overlooking main cinema always popular

By *ayKay73Man
6 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Hoping to visit Tuesday!

By *appy but hornyMan
6 weeks ago

wakefield

"Yessss!!! We will be there in the next few days, I will post here when we are going… check our profile, she wants fucking by lots of guys, preferably a lot older. She’s bought a box of 40 condoms and intends to use them all!!!

Hoping to visit Tuesday!"

I'm going Tuesday hope to see her there...what time you going

Post new Message to Thread