Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Catching husband looking

Jump to newest

By *uffolkmarriedcouple OP   Couple
21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Is it just me or does anyone else get turned on catching their husband looking at other women when your out?

We had a night out a few weeks ago in Cambridge and caught him looking at a few different women in very short skirts really got me horny knowing he was doing it and wondering what he was thinking. But at same time also thinking I would love to see him have his way with her too! Hehe x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogerroger69Man
21 weeks ago

West Yorks

Your husband is a lucky man x

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Thank you but I’m lucky too! X

By *oodyandBuzz69Couple
21 weeks ago

basildon

me and hubby normally catch each other looking at hot women

By *ames WhyteMan
21 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

My ex used to go ballistic if I looked at another woman. Her brain default was at centre of attention mode 24/7.

By *tirlingshire matureMan
21 weeks ago

falkirk

We both enjoy being eyed up

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
21 weeks ago

Kent

My Mrs clearly enjoys it as we point out to eachother any attractive women we see while out

By *ebbie69Couple
21 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Is it just me or does anyone else get turned on catching their husband looking at other women when your out?

We had a night out a few weeks ago in Cambridge and caught him looking at a few different women in very short skirts really got me horny knowing he was doing it and wondering what he was thinking. But at same time also thinking I would love to see him have his way with her too! Hehe x "

I very much enjoy when a guy of a couple stares at me. Often this is out at the shops when I'm in some tight, thin leggings or short skirt, maybe with a crop top too. Mostly though there wives or girlfriends just scour at me especially if they have caught their guy staring, so nice to hear some women enjoy this.

By *ootyfruityCouple
21 weeks ago

andover

We love checking out women when we’re out and about. Usually wifey points them out

By *elbriceMan
21 weeks ago

Colchester

Am I jealous…hell fucking yeah :D

I’d love to be with a woman and discuss which women we’d love to entertain!!

Enjoy the perving you two and have as much fun as possible!!

Mx

By *ACOLCouple
21 weeks ago

limerick

I love it when I see lover looking at other women, or even flirting, it makes my heart happy - lover believes I am a cuckquean and I don't mind at all, I get alot of enjoyment from watching him.

I love that he gives me cheeky smiles when he has been caught.

Lina.

By *onica9876Couple
21 weeks ago

stourbridge

We tell each other when we spot

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"me and hubby normally catch each other looking at hot women"

Hubby would defiantly look at your bum I’m sure haha

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"My Mrs clearly enjoys it as we point out to eachother any attractive women we see while out "

We have done this too ohh what do you think of her or the if couple think they would be swingers? Lol

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"Is it just me or does anyone else get turned on catching their husband looking at other women when your out?

We had a night out a few weeks ago in Cambridge and caught him looking at a few different women in very short skirts really got me horny knowing he was doing it and wondering what he was thinking. But at same time also thinking I would love to see him have his way with her too! Hehe x

I very much enjoy when a guy of a couple stares at me. Often this is out at the shops when I'm in some tight, thin leggings or short skirt, maybe with a crop top too. Mostly though there wives or girlfriends just scour at me especially if they have caught their guy staring, so nice to hear some women enjoy this."

Might have to take him shopping in MK!

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"We love checking out women when we’re out and about. Usually wifey points them out"

M you have a good one for sure then!

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"I love it when I see lover looking at other women, or even flirting, it makes my heart happy - lover believes I am a cuckquean and I don't mind at all, I get alot of enjoyment from watching him.

I love that he gives me cheeky smiles when he has been caught.

Lina. "

Hahah love this! X

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"We tell each other when we spot "

Your pic in red top and leather skirt would defiantly get hubby’s attention haha

By *onica9876Couple
21 weeks ago

stourbridge

"We tell each other when we spot

Your pic in red top and leather skirt would defiantly get hubby’s attention haha "

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
21 weeks ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We check out the guys as well as the women when we're out and about

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"We tell each other when we spot

Your pic in red top and leather skirt would defiantly get hubby’s attention haha

"

Hahaha x

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"We check out the guys as well as the women when we're out and about "

Oh don’t think I’m not doing the same haha

By *ootyfruityCouple
21 weeks ago

andover

"We love checking out women when we’re out and about. Usually wifey points them out

M you have a good one for sure then! "

I sure do

By *oriarty99Man
21 weeks ago

London

We had a night out a few weeks ago in Cambridge and caught him looking at a few different women in very short skirts really got me horny knowing he was doing it and wondering what he was thinking. But at same time also thinking I would love to see him have his way with her too! Hehe x "

Feels like the bloke is writing this

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Feels like the bloke is writing this "

Why would you think that can a woman not get turned on by her man looking at other women?

By *onica9876Couple
21 weeks ago

stourbridge

Feels like the bloke is writing this "

Feels like you don’t understand the site that you are on maybe

By (user no longer on site)
21 weeks ago

We have always both eyed up anybody we fancy and point others out to each other if we think they have missed them.

21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Feels like the bloke is writing this

Feels like you don’t understand the site that you are on maybe

"

Thank you and agree with you! Guessing never had a swinging wife/gf!

By *ust want fun 888Man
21 weeks ago

nearby

Wish I had a wife like you or better still, a wife LOL

Post new Message to Thread