Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Her Bulls abuse

Jump to newest

By *impson63guy OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

pontefract

I am a cuckold for my sexy petite wife, who just loves to get fucked hard infront of me by other men.

She enjoys making me suck the cock that's about to take her married bald pussy, which I have done so often. But recently her latest man seemed to get off more on giving me verbal and physical abuse, than actually fucking my wife.

He dragged me naked around the hotel room floor on a collar and lead,calling me a useless wanker.

Then to the delight of my highly amused wife, proceeded to use his belt quite viscously across my arse, making me plead and beg him to fuck my wife. He then instructed me to orally prepare my wife while he undressed. He yanked me from between her legs with my lead,and upon turning was faced with his superior erection just inches from my face.

I opened wide and went forward to suck him,as I thought he wanted, but got a stinging slap across my face, and called a fucking faggot.

He rolled on a condom and told me that my wifes pussy was his. He had my tongue working hard on his arsehole as he slipped slowly in and out of my wife who was moaniing with pleasure. He warned me there would be further punishment if l dared to lick his cock or balls,which I took great care to avoid. He carried on fucking my wife in various positions while I sucked her toes, my cock just stirring after such a painful attack on my buttocks. He came with a deep groan, and after a few seconds pulled out of my wife leaving her gaping wide. Upon noticing my erection, gave it a sharp slap, which quickly reduced any arousal. As he was about to put the condom in the bin,laughing, my wife told him to feed me the contents,which he did, me knelt before him,head back,mouth open to receive my gift,which I had to thank him for. He started to get dressed, ignoring me and chatting to my wife about enjoying fucking her,when suddenly said go kneel in the shower tray cunt. I knelt there knees sore while they chatted, then they both entered the bathroom He was dressed with his cock out. Head back and open wide cunt, he said,the last thing I saw was my wifes hand take his cock and direct it towards my face, and into my mouth. They both laughed as I struggled to swallow.

I had had his arsehole, his cum and his piss in my mouth, got a slapped cock and face and a beaten ass.

I wasn't allowed near his cock and was to thank him for my discipline and for fucking my wife.

One of her strictest bulls to date,do you think i deserved what I got and should I persevere to keep my wife happy??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imisugarWoman
20 weeks ago

Rugby

Did you enjoy it?

If not explain to your wife it's not an experience you'd like to repeat.

Not kink shaming, it reads as this may have been too much humiliation to what you were expecting.

If you did enjoy it, sounds like you had your boundaries pushed to a new level for the pair of you.

By *ash0000Man
20 weeks ago

Southwest

If you’re into that sort of thing then enjoy!

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

Just trying to figure out if your bragging or complaining, but made me giggle either way....

By *omRachCouple
20 weeks ago

Wirral

I'd have personally kicked his c*** right in.

By *oss25Man
20 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ayswings69Man
20 weeks ago

walsall wood

"Did you enjoy it?

If not explain to your wife it's not an experience you'd like to repeat.

Not kink shaming, it reads as this may have been too much humiliation to what you were expecting.

If you did enjoy it, sounds like you had your boundaries pushed to a new level for the pair of you. "

Interesting question did you enjoy it ?

By *bxanfCouple
20 weeks ago

Inside your walls

Unless this was prearranged and agreed on, that's completely fucked even if you did enjoy it.

By *ebbie69Couple
20 weeks ago

milton keynes

This is why you should set clear boundaries before any meet and make sure everyone understands. If this is in your comfort zone then great but if not you need to let your wife know in case she wants a repeat

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
20 weeks ago

Narberth

Oh well done, you're a great cuckold. Good boy

By *andTVTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Cambridge

Lucky you getting to watch that and eat his sperm, piss and arse.

20 weeks ago

pontefract

Although degrading and painful, I enjoyed knowing that I was pleasing my wife

By *ophieslutTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Central

Sounds about right for many half-baked husbands and not enough, too light for my ex. At least some men know how to satisfy women properly and show superiority to the has been.

By *ot to giggleWoman
20 weeks ago

Coventry

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
20 weeks ago

Within touching distance

I think a good bull can read a couples situation and know how far they can push them. If all three of you had a good experience and left you wanting more then that's a good thing.

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

"I am a cuckold for my sexy petite wife, who just loves to get fucked hard infront of me by other men.

She enjoys making me suck the cock that's about to take her married bald pussy, which I have done so often. But recently her latest man seemed to get off more on giving me verbal and physical abuse, than actually fucking my wife.

He dragged me naked around the hotel room floor on a collar and lead,calling me a useless wanker.

Then to the delight of my highly amused wife, proceeded to use his belt quite viscously across my arse, making me plead and beg him to fuck my wife. He then instructed me to orally prepare my wife while he undressed. He yanked me from between her legs with my lead,and upon turning was faced with his superior erection just inches from my face.

I opened wide and went forward to suck him,as I thought he wanted, but got a stinging slap across my face, and called a fucking faggot.

He rolled on a condom and told me that my wifes pussy was his. He had my tongue working hard on his arsehole as he slipped slowly in and out of my wife who was moaniing with pleasure. He warned me there would be further punishment if l dared to lick his cock or balls,which I took great care to avoid. He carried on fucking my wife in various positions while I sucked her toes, my cock just stirring after such a painful attack on my buttocks. He came with a deep groan, and after a few seconds pulled out of my wife leaving her gaping wide. Upon noticing my erection, gave it a sharp slap, which quickly reduced any arousal. As he was about to put the condom in the bin,laughing, my wife told him to feed me the contents,which he did, me knelt before him,head back,mouth open to receive my gift,which I had to thank him for. He started to get dressed, ignoring me and chatting to my wife about enjoying fucking her,when suddenly said go kneel in the shower tray cunt. I knelt there knees sore while they chatted, then they both entered the bathroom He was dressed with his cock out. Head back and open wide cunt, he said,the last thing I saw was my wifes hand take his cock and direct it towards my face, and into my mouth. They both laughed as I struggled to swallow.

I had had his arsehole, his cum and his piss in my mouth, got a slapped cock and face and a beaten ass.

I wasn't allowed near his cock and was to thank him for my discipline and for fucking my wife.

One of her strictest bulls to date,do you think i deserved what I got and should I persevere to keep my wife happy??

"

Sounds fun

By *eterinpantiesukMan
20 weeks ago

southam

"I think a good bull can read a couples situation and know how far they can push them. If all three of you had a good experience and left you wanting more then that's a good thing. "

i agreee he obviously enjoyed it and many of us cuckolds are envious of how far his wife is happy to take it

By *rozac_fairyCouple
20 weeks ago

Tamworth

Well done.

I won't ask if you enjoyed it, it's obvious from how you've written this out like a standard erotic novel.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
20 weeks ago

Within touching distance

"I think a good bull can read a couples situation and know how far they can push them. If all three of you had a good experience and left you wanting more then that's a good thing.

i agreee he obviously enjoyed it and many of us cuckolds are envious of how far his wife is happy to take it"

Exactly. Nether of us know how far we would like to be pushed so a considerate bull who knows what he's doing would be key.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
20 weeks ago

Cumbria

Whether this actually happened or not, it’s fucking hot.

By *andTVTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Whether this actually happened or not, it’s fucking hot."

I agree

19 weeks ago

pontefract

It certainly happened, my ass was sore for 3 days

By *herrybakewellCouple
19 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Each to their own, but fuck me that my worst nightmare lol

By *HMYGAWD999Man
19 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

That how cuckolds need to be treated, your not satisfying your wives needs so us bulls do it,I enjoyit when your wife laughs at your weakness, hit me up if you want more of this.

By *rpeggioCouple
19 weeks ago

Baughurst

Think it's the other way round. Your wife is keeping you happy. You enjoyed it so much that you were bursting to tell

By *ayswa78928Man
19 weeks ago

Bristol

I think this is borderline dangerous and maybe you should think about why you are allowing this. This feels like more than just your cuckold fetish, and how far could this go? This is worrying.

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
19 weeks ago

London

This site is anything but boring

By *aptain Caveman41Man
19 weeks ago

Home

"This site is anything but boring "
you can chalk that down

By *ddfellowMan
19 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

only you know what you want from this situation but personaly id have punched his lights out.

By *hucky12Man
19 weeks ago

accrington

15 weeks ago

pontefract

My wife has instructed me to organise another meeting with this man....

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
15 weeks ago

Southampton

"My wife has instructed me to organise another meeting with this man...."

But do you want to ??if not then don't...

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

You can brace yourself for more of the abuse your wife knows that you crave and you enjoy so much telling about.

By *ellinever70Woman
14 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"My wife has instructed me to organise another meeting with this man...."

Does she not like you very much?

By *d4funtimesMan
14 weeks ago

Cambridge

Only get involved into scenarios that you are both enjoying.

By *ee And MikeCouple
14 weeks ago

Cannock

I’ve been a cuck to my hotwife for over 30 years and to be honest found this post quite weird.

Dee loves the excitement of meeting other guys and riding their cocks, me being a loving cuck supports her in a number of ways, if I’m there or not.

Her being a loving hotwife respects me and that’s how our cuckold relationship has worked.

I’m not sure being humiliated and degraded is the sign of a loving relationship, more abusive to me. I know there’s different levels of cuckolding but this isn’t one I’d be rushing to sign up for.

By *andKCouple
14 weeks ago

Wrea Green

I think the humiliation and abuse was extreme Maybe a conversation about boundaries with your wife and bull is needed?

Only do this is you are both enjoying it.

No kink shaming here whatsoever, if it's your bag, go for it! Maybe agree a safe word?? V x

By *eterinpantiesukMan
14 weeks ago

southam

many bulls get a bit of fun and enjoyment from the feeling of triumph over the hubby but are mainly interested in the enjoyment of his wife, for guys like us it is a privilege if the bull really enjoys showing off his mastery of both the parties in the cuckold couple and it feels so intimate to serve together

a slap on the cheek can be so exciting being face to face with him makes it feels so shocking and humilliating even more thatn bending for a much more severe discipline on your bottom

Post new Message to Thread