Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How should i feel the first time Mrs plays with another guy

Jump to newest

By *randmrsbbw91 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Woking

Hi all. We are arranging our first MMF for 2weeks time. I (mr) want to see the Mrs play with another guy no sex just foreplay and she happy with that but what I want to know from couples who have done this before especially from the Males side how will I feel seeing my Mrs play with another guy? Emotions,horny,adrenaline etc?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
3 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

It's an incredible experience watching her with another guy. Seeing her strip off for someone else. Seeing him getting worked up over her and watching her slowly teasing his cock . Loved the whole thing such a massive turn on seeing an other guy sucking and licking her all over and watching her response to someone new touching her . Best and biggest turn on ever

3 weeks ago

Woking

When the guy goes what's the atmosphere like between you both?

By *irty-pairCouple
3 weeks ago

South Essex

It’s the most incredible, intense moment. It’s important to say that everyone is different. For me, there wasn’t a hint of jealousy, it was just the most horny, erotic moment I’d ever seen. The main difference for us was that our first swap was with a couple, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Vixen!

We’ve been buzzing after every meet since. The atmosphere has been electric and the reclaim sex incredible. The strangest things, we find, is that after fucking others, we revert to normality and give them a hug and a peck on the cheek to say goodbye (after we’ve spent several hours inserting body parts into each other )

As it’s your first, made sure you’re all communicating throughout and you’ll have a ball. Make sure you let us all know how it goes. Welcome to the world of naughty fuckery!

3 weeks ago

Woking

"It’s the most incredible, intense moment. It’s important to say that everyone is different. For me, there wasn’t a hint of jealousy, it was just the most horny, erotic moment I’d ever seen. The main difference for us was that our first swap was with a couple, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Vixen!

We’ve been buzzing after every meet since. The atmosphere has been electric and the reclaim sex incredible. The strangest things, we find, is that after fucking others, we revert to normality and give them a hug and a peck on the cheek to say goodbye (after we’ve spent several hours inserting body parts into each other )

As it’s your first, made sure you’re all communicating throughout and you’ll have a ball. Make sure you let us all know how it goes. Welcome to the world of naughty fuckery!"

Thanks for the comment. Exactly what we wanted to hear. Sounds so hot!! can't wait to let you all know how it went

By *bxanfCouple
3 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

Nervous excitement initially. But until it happens you wont know.

You may be aroused or you may get jealous. You'll not know until you actually do it.

By *helroyCouple
3 weeks ago

Skegness

full of adrenaline and nerves but you love it me i love seen my wife sucking there cocks what a view that is enjoy it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

You won't know until it happens.

By *otwifecplCouple
3 weeks ago

bham

It is the most incredible experience I've ever had. Makes me so hot for my wife. The more fun she has with other men the more besotted I get with her. You'll never look back

By *irtbag24Man
3 weeks ago

malton

Checking back in 2 weeks! This is my main goal as I've said in several groups. She's just not ready yet.

By *retty Hot WifeCouple
3 weeks ago

Kings Lynn

Just go with the flow. The excitement is in the build up, followed by the visual perspective and finally, claiming each other back. Love it

By *iniskirtCouple
3 weeks ago

Paisley

This is a great thread, hubby is very keen to see me with another guy x

By *rozac_fairyCouple
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

There isn't a right or wrong way to feel.

For me, I find it incredible, I love watching her but I always join in.

For you, I'd be prepared to feel negative emotions aswell as positive. You might be jealous, it might be too much, you might feel anxious or angry etc. All normal human responses, it's how you then process and deal with then that's important. On the flipside, you might be like many others who feel happiness, get horny, find it's something you didn't realise you were craving.

Go slow, communicate and make sure you're happy with the boundaries. Don't expect too much from anyone especially yourself.

By *rox_otwifecpl4funCouple
3 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Just relax and enjoy it, you should be prepared for mixed emotions the first time. Just agree on your boundaries and if either of you don’t enjoy it then slow it down and make sure you communicate.

After the guy leaves you will probably have the best reclaim sex, we love this part.

Best of luck, you will love it.

A&Kx

By *picycurvywifeCouple
3 weeks ago

london

It’s an incredible feeling watching, the whole journey till that point, from shopping for sexy lingerie, condoms, the build up to the day, it’s literally like fireworks setting off and that’s not the best bit, it’s the reclaim sex afterwards it’s just mind blowing

By *ilyandronCouple
3 weeks ago

Bristol

Lily films her meets for me. Watching another guy spunk over her face/mouth is the biggest thrill ever. No jealousy whatsoever.

By *andPextraCouple
3 weeks ago

North West

Just make sure you control the narrative. First time we did it the man sort of took over and made it all about him, so be very clear on what YOU want out of it, what your rules are and what you expect.

He’s the guest remember

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
3 weeks ago

Thurrock

I was very nervous the first time you can tend to over think it but once it started I felt relaxed and enjoyed it, actively enjoy seeing her doing things now and having fun. After meets we always have sex some class it as “reclaim sex” and it can be very intense. Make sure you both understand what you want out of it and communicate clearly.

By *nlyfunsMan
3 weeks ago

UK

We were both so nervous. Took it slow, kissing and fondling and it just progressed

3 weeks ago

Woking

"This is a great thread, hubby is very keen to see me with another guy x"

Are you interested in playing with another guy or isn't hubby going to get.to see it happen lol

3 weeks ago

Woking

"There isn't a right or wrong way to feel.

For me, I find it incredible, I love watching her but I always join in.

For you, I'd be prepared to feel negative emotions aswell as positive. You might be jealous, it might be too much, you might feel anxious or angry etc. All normal human responses, it's how you then process and deal with then that's important. On the flipside, you might be like many others who feel happiness, get horny, find it's something you didn't realise you were craving.

Go slow, communicate and make sure you're happy with the boundaries. Don't expect too much from anyone especially yourself. "

Thank you. Summed up nicely

By *nick52Man
3 weeks ago

Warrington

if you are asking this then perhaps you are not ready to see this

I watched my late wife hundreds of times over 30 years , but i was sure how i felt about her with another man long before it happened , you will have mixed feelings as its happening but it WILL be very erotic and exciting as long as your wife enjoys it too

By *eardandbbwCouple
3 weeks ago

Waterlooville

I didn't know how I'd feel until the moment really, and oh boy it was something special. Very hard to explain exactly what goes through the brain but the idea of her being the centre attention between us two guys was overwhelmingly hot! A truly special experience

By *astlancsMan
3 weeks ago

Burnley

Can not wait, shes keen but bit nervous

By *hurrock couple for funCouple
3 weeks ago

Thurrock

WAs very excited took a while to get her to but happened when we went om holiday and she got chatted up by a guy and asked me if I wanted to see her with him All most cum there and then mate nevermind looked backwards after that night

By *ildare cplCouple (MM)
3 weeks ago

kildare

"It’s the most incredible, intense moment. It’s important to say that everyone is different. For me, there wasn’t a hint of jealousy, it was just the most horny, erotic moment I’d ever seen. The main difference for us was that our first swap was with a couple, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Vixen!

As it’s your first, made sure you’re all communicating throughout and you’ll have a ball. Make sure you let us all know how it goes. Welcome to the world of naughty fuckery!"

3 weeks ago

kildare

3 weeks ago

kildare

Definitely the best advice in this forum

By *artanboy2023Man
3 weeks ago

Maidstone

Love TJ chat with you

By *ames250122Man
3 weeks ago

Worcester

"Hi all. We are arranging our first MMF for 2weeks time. I (mr) want to see the Mrs play with another guy no sex just foreplay and she happy with that but what I want to know from couples who have done this before especially from the Males side how will I feel seeing my Mrs play with another guy? Emotions,horny,adrenaline etc?"

I can’t speak as a couple but it I would imagine, just as it is your own journey your taking together, the way you feel and respond to each situation will be also be unique to you. That’s not to say that others haven’t had the same reaction as you have, just that how each of us react in the moment is dependent on us as individuals so you may respond a multitude of ways. You may find it an incredibly experience want to take it further, you find in the moment it’s not something your enjoying and want to slow things down. I think the key is good communication before, during and after between you both. Make sure the guy joining understands and fully respects the situation and you both. Lastly, make sure your completely sure you want to try it and haven’t got any major lingering doubts that are causing you to worry or dread going through with meeting before meeting them as you may just need a bit more time talking it through together and decide as a couple if it’s really for you or not. It’s not the end of the world if you cancel, there are other times when it feels right if it feels right. Just don’t stay quiet if either of you have any doubts or reservations as they will come out in the end but at the wrong moment and in a less healthy way. Other than that though I’m sure it’ll be all the incredible things other couples have described for you both and you’ll have your own unique and wonderful time and experience based off what turns you both on

By *amesnplanesMan
3 weeks ago

Brighton

Seeing your partner have intimate fun with someone else for the first time is going to totally blow your mind.

I've been the other guy more times than I can remember....

Look carefully at her as the flirting moves to teasing and touching. You'll see from a distance just how turned on she's becoming. The initial penetration is usually the big kink for most couples, and the wife will respond accordingly. The eyes rolling, facial expressions, that sigh as the guy bottoms out inside etc.

Next come the orgasmic waves of pleasure.... And if you really want to see how close your wife is to climaxing, look carefully at her legs and feet positions. That's a total give away when the feet start to move to and from the pointing position.... It means she's almost there.

If you're going to take photos for posterity, make sure that's discreet. Best not to capture the new friends face as you're not allowed to reproduce that whole image without permissions, so avoid faces in general.

And as so many have said, as soon as the single is finished, they'll leave quickly so relish the reclaim sex. That will be the most intimate and powerful feelings in a very long time - and keeps this whole lifestyle sending us all back for more.

By *ickedwillyCouple
3 weeks ago

Bangor

Be warned it’s addictive

By *nj6969Couple
3 weeks ago

Grimsby

Amazing experience but is some jealousy that's normal all about control and desire.

After a while jealous feeling dissappear and for us it was an amazing experience and still is.

If everyone enjoys it perfect.

Trick is talk and clear about limits and what you will and won't do and if anyone wants to stop it all stop no exception.

And relax and take it all in lots of pics and it will be more natural the more you do it xx

Post new Message to Thread