Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reverse cuckold

Jump to newest

By *ieandtease OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Chatted with a woman who told me her & her ex husband used to perform with other guys in the role of the cuckold.

I'm not sure that's how that works or even if she was serious.

Does anybody have any experiences?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
2 weeks ago

somerset

nope cuckold is between couples in relationships you simp;y canot be a cuck otherwise its the relarionship that makes it cuckold

By *rpeggioCouple
2 weeks ago

Baughurst

Sounds like roleplay, not cuckold, could be fun for some, not for others.

By *ellinever70Woman
2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"nope cuckold is between couples in relationships you simp;y canot be a cuck otherwise its the relarionship that makes it cuckold "

When it comes to sex, surely folks can play it out however they want to? The only rules are those they set for themselves

By *tirlingshire matureMan
2 weeks ago

falkirk

Can be played out both ways

By *ellhungvweMan
2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

How does that even work? A cuckold is a husband whose wife is playing away - someone else can’t step into that role unless she is married to two people

By *ee And MikeCouple
2 weeks ago

Cannock

As a cuckold couple of a number of years ourselves I’m not sure how that dynamic would work ?

Surely the idea of cuckolding is where the hotwife fucks other guys and the cuck hubby (partner) is supportive of that because of his love for her, generally a cuckold marriage is a very strong one and that’s why the cuckolding dynamic works for them !

By *oxy jWoman
2 weeks ago

somerset

"nope cuckold is between couples in relationships you simp;y canot be a cuck otherwise its the relarionship that makes it cuckold

When it comes to sex, surely folks can play it out however they want to? The only rules are those they set for themselves "

yes of course but dont lable it something its not people can do as the please ... i did not say they couldnt i just said its not cuckold

By *oungukbull97Man
2 weeks ago

Derry

Wouldn't that be more like voyeurism?

By *rozac_fairyCouple
2 weeks ago

Tamworth

I have experience in this. Both for fun and in work.

Our last was Good Friday at BMFC. A young man who enjoys the company of Femme Dommes asked me to humiliate him infront of other men, very much in the classic cuck role.

He was not my cuckold ofcourse, we're not in a relationship. It bridged more into the Degradee/Voyeur side of the kink.

It's pretty common and can be alot of fun.

By *ungfunfellaMan
2 weeks ago

Lincoln

I have actually done this as my ex gf loved to watch me with a lad

By *awpleasureMan
2 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

So if I went to visit a mf couple and my role was to watch and film them whilst they humiliated me and he was very dominant with me getting me to suck him and go down on her and clean up etc, would I be their cuckold?

Genuine question as I don't know the answer.

By *ddfellowMan
2 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

I always thought reverse cuckold was cuckqueen

By *eally_RosieWoman
2 weeks ago

Local to Scunthorpe

"nope cuckold is between couples in relationships you simp;y canot be a cuck otherwise its the relarionship that makes it cuckold

When it comes to sex, surely folks can play it out however they want to? The only rules are those they set for themselves

yes of course but dont lable it something its not people can do as the please ... i did not say they couldnt i just said its not cuckold "

Exactly this. Cuckold implies combination of marriage, and consented humiliation of the spouse - that’s what makes it cuckold. Anything else is derision kink, which is also perfectly normal and acceptable. x

By *ontowatchMan
2 weeks ago

east sussex

Well said

By *ieandtease OP   Man
1 week ago

Wiltshire

"So if I went to visit a mf couple and my role was to watch and film them whilst they humiliated me and he was very dominant with me getting me to suck him and go down on her and clean up etc, would I be their cuckold?

Genuine question as I don't know the answer. "

That's what was described to me as the reverse cuckold. The other guy takes on the sub role.

Good points from everybody. Seems to me the woman I spoke with had forgotten about the emotional side of cuckold and was focused entirely on the mechanics.

By *adysueandneroCouple
1 week ago

witney

"nope cuckold is between couples in relationships you simp;y canot be a cuck otherwise its the relarionship that makes it cuckold "

It's good to see that someone knows what a cuckold is.

It's a pity that single guys don't understand this.

By *ogerroger69Man
1 week ago

West Yorks

Cuckolding is about feelings and a deep connection with your partner, it can’t really be faked x

By *ister_EMan
1 week ago

Hayling Island

My version of reverse cuckold is when I pleasure/use/fuck a bi husband while his wife watches, films, helps etc

By *awpleasureMan
1 week ago

Sutton Coldfield

"So if I went to visit a mf couple and my role was to watch and film them whilst they humiliated me and he was very dominant with me getting me to suck him and go down on her and clean up etc, would I be their cuckold?

That's what was described to me as the reverse cuckold. The other guy takes on the sub role.

Good points from everybody. Seems to me the woman I spoke with had forgotten about the emotional side of cuckold and was focused entirely on the mechanics. "

So is reverse cuckhold a thing?

By *alm_one4TV/TS
1 week ago

RM16

[Removed by poster at 07/05/24 21:03:50]

By *alm_one4TV/TS
1 week ago

RM16

Cuckold is when the wife has a lover and her husband just gets to just watch as I understand it. So wouldn’t reverse cuckold be the husband with a lover and the wife just watches?

By *oxy jWoman
1 week ago

somerset

Genuine question as I don't know the answer. "

no your their sub nothing more nothing less

By *awpleasureMan
1 week ago

Sutton Coldfield

no your their sub nothing more nothing less "

OK thanks foxy x

Post new Message to Thread