Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold what's your take on it?

Jump to newest

By *tyoursecretservice OP   Man
2 weeks ago

chelt

Personally don't understand couples stating cuckold and the M details are straight.

Surely if this is your thing then be honest with yourself and put Bi.

How do you cuckold without dick play?

That must be counted as a vanilla threesome.

Or am I just to stupid?

Why profile no Bi Men in a cuckold?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Why would people have to put they are bi for doing cuckold? Lol

By *orth24Man
2 weeks ago

northamotin

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 06:06:20]

By *ameskathCouple
2 weeks ago

london

we enjoy the dynamic very much mental aspect also

By *orth24Man
2 weeks ago

northamotin

"Personally don't understand couples stating cuckold and the M details are straight.

Or am I just to stupid?

Why profile no Bi Men in a cuckold?"

Cuckold is usually a when husband doesn’t take part he sits and watches/listens to his wife,some like humiliation involved ect.i absolutely love taking part with a cuckoos couple it’s so horny

By *ev_1Couple
2 weeks ago

Bickliegh

And another one who thinks its his way and everyone else is doing it wrong cuckold here and straight 100%

By *hestercplxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 07:01:53]

By *hestercplxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Chester

"we enjoy the dynamic very much mental aspect also"

Yes , agreed, the mental side of it turns us on more than the physical sometimes

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple
2 weeks ago

warrington

"And another one who thinks its his way and everyone else is doing it wrong cuckold here and straight 100%"

He’s also a Single male so has zero clue about the trust and dynamic involved in a cuckolding couple

By *hestercplxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Chester

Think it's anything you want it to be , there's no rule book.

Personally I just love seeing Mrs and a guy having a really good time , like they both really want it.

We just let things flow naturally and see what happens.

Other people maybe more hard-core but that's life

By *hestercplxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Chester

"And another one who thinks its his way and everyone else is doing it wrong cuckold here and straight 100%

He’s also a Single male so has zero clue about the trust and dynamic involved in a cuckolding couple"

Yep , trust is mega important and helps make it exciting

By *elboy1978Man
2 weeks ago

Jarrow

Cuckold is something I have never done but would like to give it a try

By *ev_1Couple
2 weeks ago

Bickliegh

"And another one who thinks its his way and everyone else is doing it wrong cuckold here and straight 100%

He’s also a Single male so has zero clue about the trust and dynamic involved in a cuckolding couple"

By *llstar999Man
2 weeks ago

manchester

I’m straight and a Cuck bull for couples.

It’s not a bi threesome. it’s about the Cuck watching his wife having a good time and being taken by someone else. If it’s not your thing then you don’t need to concern yourself with it.

There is many dynamics to a cuckold relationship including humiliation, clean up, caged , uncaged. Obidiance etc.

The key is to setting boundaries at the beginning of the journey so everyone is comfortable and then the relationship can start building trust.

By *oxy jWoman
2 weeks ago

somerset

there are as many true str8 cucks as there are bi ... there are as many safe sex cuckold couples as there are bare ... there are many many cuckold couple who cocko;d as roleplay / fantasy compared to lifestyle cuckold couples .... real cuckold is more mental than sex acts its very personal between 2 people you dont need that to roleplay ...

its a very blurred scene where most are fantasy roleplay so follow the sexual play side of things only ... real cuckold couples do it for real reasons within their relationship ...

cuckold is between two people in a loving relationship you cannot be single and be cuck or non relationship its simple not cuckold without that relationship real or fantasy ...

so theres no one way a couple will be cuckold there no one way a cuck will be cuck its very much down to the couples in question ...

too many of those on the outsife of that relationship only see the sex acts they never see the real relationship

so no not all cucks are bi ... eating a creampie is not cuckold its a sex act that anyone can do its not even bi if your a guy who goes down on a woman after cumming in her its just you and her nothing bi in that

By *inkedKuntsCouple
2 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Personally don't understand couples stating cuckold and the M details are straight.

Or am I just to stupid?

"Or am I just to stupid?" you got it right here.

There is no association between being a cuck and being bi, that is literally just your head and your fantasies and the way you want it to play out.

By *retty Hot WifeCouple
2 weeks ago

Kings Lynn

We think you’ve totally missed the point of the life style. It’s more the mental build up enjoyment underpinned by the visual / sounds of the encounter.

By *skimonoseCouple
2 weeks ago

South Coast

"We think you’ve totally missed the point of the life style. It’s more the mental build up enjoyment underpinned by the visual / sounds of the encounter. "

Exactly this

By *irwanksalot69Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

In response to the OP: there are many, many forms of cuckolding. Some involve bi activity, some involve no bi activity.

By *idlandiaMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Historically cuckolding was a wife choosing to have sex with another man (or men) instead of her husband, If I remember correctly.

The husband doesn't need to be involved in any way, but it has evolved over time to include many different scenarios such as husband performing oral etc on the "bull".

Personally I was involved with a couple for about 2 years and the husband was never in the house when we had sex, though at the start he would often hang around in a hotel bar whilst we were in the room. His wife would give him a handjob telling him about the sex and was allowed in her once a month. So no need or requirement for anyone to be bi in that case and I'm sure it's not needed in many cuckold relationships either

By *irwanksalot69Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 13:59:28]

By *irwanksalot69Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Historically cuckolding was a wife choosing to have sex with another man (or men) instead of her husband, If I remember correctly.

The husband doesn't need to be involved in any way, but it has evolved over time to include many different scenarios such as husband performing oral etc on the "bull".

Personally I was involved with a couple for about 2 years and the husband was never in the house when we had sex, though at the start he would often hang around in a hotel bar whilst we were in the room. His wife would give him a handjob telling him about the sex and was allowed in her once a month. So no need or requirement for anyone to be bi in that case and I'm sure it's not needed in many cuckold relationships either "

Shame he was allowed in her at all. I love the idea of him only getting off while his mrs wanked him + told him about how she was fucked

By *oe and lolaCouple
1 week ago

Weston

[Removed by poster at 09/05/24 02:38:22]

By *oe and lolaCouple
1 week ago

Weston

"Historically cuckolding was a wife choosing to have sex with another man (or men) instead of her husband, If I remember correctly.

Personally I was involved with a couple for about 2 years and the husband was never in the house when we had sex, though at the start he would often hang around in a hotel bar whilst we were in the room. His wife would give him a handjob telling him about the sex and was allowed in her once a month. So no need or requirement for anyone to be bi in that case and I'm sure it's not needed in many cuckold relationships either "

It stretches back to Othello and that’s 500 years ago and probably earlier! My exclusion as cuck hubby is fundamental to Lola’s enjoyment as she’s able to totally be herself.

By *atAssXWoman
1 week ago

Cardiff

Personally I think I could be on the outside playing, but being in a relationship with the whole cuck dynamic doesn't appeal to me.

By *ames250122Man
1 week ago

Worcester

Or am I just to stupid?

Well to be fair, cuckholding doesn’t require any interaction between the two guys. I think you may be miss interpreting what cuckholding involves. Other then the one half playing with another (doesn’t even have to include sex) with the other consent then the rest is down to the couples taste. Watching, watching and joining in, absent but told about it etc depending on what they enjoy. Some couples prefer playing together after, just one on one as seeing their partner with someone else is a turn and there no threesome play involved at all. Some may want to include some threesome fun but just straight threesome fun with the attention on the wife. There loads more examples of what they may prefer but at no time should it be assumed it involves any bi play what’s so ever. A couple may want to involve bi play as an element to it but that’s completely optional and their choice. Cuckholding certainly doesn’t automatically mean it’s a given there will be dick play, cleanup or anything else for that matter as they set the rules. It’s not your experience at the end of the day, it’s theirs and they are inviting you in to share in that very personal and private experience with them. Something where all you need to do is be respectful of them as a couple and individuals, be appreciative of the trust they’ve put in you as well as appreciation and admiration of the privileged position your in from them opening themselves up and giving you a chance to share in something that is only shared between them as a couple. Something where all you need do is relax and enjoy the experience while exploring the experience they want to explore with them.

So really they don’t need to declare anything or need to bi to enjoy cuckholding fetish. Nor do they need to be pressured by anyone else to explicitly state anything about their sexuality or sexual preferences on their profile just as they don’t need people being pushy with them to try things they have no interest in doing or to go at faster pace then they want. Ultimately if there a connection and they want to keep meeting then they may very well ask in times what fantasies you have and things you’d try, which the three of you can chat about more if they’re intrigued. If not, respect that it’s not for them and move on from the topic

By *omRachCouple
1 week ago

Wirral

Or am I just to stupid?

A cuckold does not need to be bisexual. It's very possible for a cuckold not to come into contact with another mans cock - that doesn't change his cuck role.

By *oe and lolaCouple
1 week ago

Weston

Or am I just to stupid?

Why profile no Bi Men in a cuckold?

Well to be fair, cuckholding doesn’t require any interaction between the two guys. I think you may be miss interpreting what cuckholding involves. Other then the one half playing with another (doesn’t even have to include sex) with the other consent then the rest is down to the couples taste. Watching, watching and joining in, absent but told about it etc depending on what they enjoy. Some couples prefer playing together after, just one on one as seeing their partner with someone else is a turn and there no threesome play involved at all. Some may want to include some threesome fun but just straight threesome fun with the attention on the wife. There loads more examples of what they may prefer but at no time should it be assumed it involves any bi play what’s so ever. A couple may want to involve bi play as an element to it but that’s completely optional and their choice. Cuckholding certainly doesn’t automatically mean it’s a given there will be dick play, cleanup or anything else for that matter as they set the rules. It’s not your experience at the end of the day, it’s theirs and they are inviting you in to share in that very personal and private experience with them. Something where all you need to do is be respectful of them as a couple and individuals, be appreciative of the trust they’ve put in you as well as appreciation and admiration of the privileged position your in from them opening themselves up and giving you a chance to share in something that is only shared between them as a couple. Something where all you need do is relax and enjoy the experience while exploring the experience they want to explore with them.

So really they don’t need to declare anything or need to bi to enjoy cuckholding fetish. Nor do they need to be pressured by anyone else to explicitly state anything about their sexuality or sexual preferences on their profile just as they don’t need people being pushy with them to try things they have no interest in doing or to go at faster pace then they want. Ultimately if there a connection and they want to keep meeting then they may very well ask in times what fantasies you have and things you’d try, which the three of you can chat about more if they’re intrigued. If not, respect that it’s not for them and move on from the topic "

Agreed. I know a number of other cucks in my same position that are totally straight but get a kick out of other aspects of the lifestyle. I am bi, but still doesn’t stop being excluded, humiliated etc. It’s the denial to me which is the ultimate feature of our marriage.

Post new Message to Thread