Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

While living in Africa with White GF

Jump to newest

By *owestoft Man OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Any others on here who used to live in Rhodesia / Zimbabwe.

The Ex wife and I were born there and only left in 1990. We used to get Black men for her all the time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ermite12ukMan
10 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Used to live in Durban & Jo'burg way back in the late 1980's.

10 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Nice we lived in a few places while there. Joburg, P'Marits, Durban, Mtubatuba and Richards Bay. Even spent a year in Swaziland

By *ermite12ukMan
10 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

[Removed by poster at 28/04/24 10:50:17]

By *ermite12ukMan
10 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Met a lady on the way out on my return to the UK. She asked me where I'd been in the almost 2 years I was there. She then said she'd been to Niagra falls and several other places, much like yourselves and then asked what am I going to tell the grandkids in 30 years.....That conversation has come back to haunt me.

By *ogerroger69Man
10 weeks ago

West Yorks

"Met a lady on the way out on my return to the UK. She asked me where I'd been in the almost 2 years I was there. She then said she'd been to Niagra falls and several other places, much like yourselves and then asked what am I going to tell the grandkids in 30 years.....That conversation has come back to haunt me. "

Brilliant thought x

7 weeks ago

Lowestoft

The Ex was always on the Pill otherwise there would be many black children lol. No idea how many BBC's she had in the 30 years we were there.

By *risfunMan
7 weeks ago

brisbane

"The Ex was always on the Pill otherwise there would be many black children lol. No idea how many BBC's she had in the 30 years we were there."

Tell is more

By *otwife and sexy beastCouple
7 weeks ago

rochester

Hubby once worked with a girl from Zimbabwe. Apparently, the other South African girls used to call her the "when we". I'm sure I don't need to explain why to you OP.

HW

Post new Message to Thread